HappyFace720
#153110759Saturday, January 03, 2015 12:14 AM GMT

of coarse you would. You have no life but just to sit and reply to forums. Also, not to mention you're a ped0phile.
quamisido
#153110805Saturday, January 03, 2015 12:14 AM GMT

Oh my goodness why god why are there two farmers who think they are so cool and arguing about who is tougher. I want to talk about this hat not start a flame war .-. -nowdothecatface:3-
IronForumer
#153110814Saturday, January 03, 2015 12:14 AM GMT

>ped0phile Oh, look, we're making accusations when you probably stalk people for a living. *~*FLAME SHIELD ACTIVATED*~*
HappyFace720
#153110841Saturday, January 03, 2015 12:15 AM GMT

im trying to end it but this scrub keeps talking 2-Yr old smack.
IronForumer
#153110895Saturday, January 03, 2015 12:16 AM GMT

I'm going to leave now, so I can save my own brain cells. You are more cancerous then Justin Bieber is. *~*FLAME SHIELD ACTIVATED*~*
quamisido
#153110906Saturday, January 03, 2015 12:16 AM GMT

Both of you please Shut up so we can get this thread back on topic!
HappyFace720
#153110927Saturday, January 03, 2015 12:16 AM GMT

IRON, FUHK OFF. NOONE LIKES YOU AND THIS IS WHY YOUR PARENT ABANDONED YOU AS A CHILD. CAUSE OF YOUR FUHKING MOUTH. JUST.SHUT.THE.***.UP!!!
FELlNE
#153110931Saturday, January 03, 2015 12:16 AM GMT

you should just ignore iron thats what everyone else in his life does
quamisido
#153111036Saturday, January 03, 2015 12:17 AM GMT

STOP DA FLAME WAR JUST SHUT UP BRAG ABOUT HOW BIG YOUR BICEPS ARE ON ANOTHER THREAD
HappyFace720
#153111090Saturday, January 03, 2015 12:18 AM GMT

DONT YOU SEE THATS WHAT IM TRYING TO DO!?!!?
quamisido
#153111263Saturday, January 03, 2015 12:20 AM GMT

Ok.. I really meant that towards iron but whatevs -hair flip- -nowdothecatface:3-
PlateOfMeat99
#153111437Saturday, January 03, 2015 12:23 AM GMT

Guys stop. You're making a big fuss about a small thing. Just stop.
quamisido
#153111557Saturday, January 03, 2015 12:24 AM GMT

Lol now we can get this thread back on topic
quamisido
#153111636Saturday, January 03, 2015 12:25 AM GMT

I'm gonna leave now dont really want to talk about this
HappyFace720
#153111656Saturday, January 03, 2015 12:25 AM GMT

Sure. But it might be hard to make the choke stop.
HappyFace720
#153112343Saturday, January 03, 2015 12:35 AM GMT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HappyFace720
#153112389Saturday, January 03, 2015 12:35 AM GMT

Ok, so I think FNaF should be added.
AverageHackerman
#153114679Saturday, January 03, 2015 1:04 AM GMT

Happy could you just stop you 14er. You've probably are more as a 15er because you spend to much time on COD. -Happy and COD sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g-
HappyFace720
#153118066Saturday, January 03, 2015 1:46 AM GMT

Are you trying to start another flame war?
JayJay1335
#153124701Saturday, January 03, 2015 3:09 AM GMT

No Support. Sorry but I don't like the FNAF fandom out there, it's getting way too annnoying. I have experienced it IRL, my friend's brothers keep talking about it every single time I go over. {Too bad FNAF 3 is coming, let me guess 15 animatronics vs. 1 night guard}
quamisido
#153149589Saturday, January 03, 2015 11:26 AM GMT

Lol they should make something similair though like maybe an animatronic fox head animatronic bunny head and so on so roblox dont get used by Scott Cawthon
TixPile
#153150616Saturday, January 03, 2015 12:04 PM GMT

OP is just...so low IQ...
quamisido
#153150807Saturday, January 03, 2015 12:12 PM GMT

Animatronic head hats
HappyFace720
#153174247Saturday, January 03, 2015 7:51 PM GMT

Thanks for your opinions.
quamisido
#153189215Saturday, January 03, 2015 11:07 PM GMT

Welcome