Mousekin
#153169264Saturday, January 03, 2015 6:47 PM GMT

Some people are murdered for being who they are. This is why people are passionate about the issue.
UncleJohnsBand
#153169276Saturday, January 03, 2015 6:47 PM GMT

"SOLUTION: Limit freedom of speech to people who don't abuse the crap out of it." You sure do sound like a certain politician from California who happens to be a certain religion.
Slydexia
#153169279Saturday, January 03, 2015 6:47 PM GMT

"your rights end where my feelings begin" Not so much feelings as much as some common sense. People seriously shouldn't be allowed to say whatever they want if what they say is incredibly stupid.
XTCali
#153169326Saturday, January 03, 2015 6:48 PM GMT

People are murdered because morons kill other people. No flex zone! No flex zone! They know better! They know better!
Mousekin
#153169349Saturday, January 03, 2015 6:48 PM GMT

Exactly.
UncleJohnsBand
#153169360Saturday, January 03, 2015 6:49 PM GMT

"Not so much feelings as much as some common sense. People seriously shouldn't be allowed to say whatever they want if what they say is incredibly stupid." Who deems what's stupid? This is a terrible idea and infringes on a basic human right.
Slydexia
#153169369Saturday, January 03, 2015 6:49 PM GMT

"If you were strong enough in the head to be who you are and not give a damn about what others thought, you wouldn't need a group behind you" I'm not surprised people needing groups to support them. Everyone's so weak nowadays.
Green_T
#153169446Saturday, January 03, 2015 6:50 PM GMT

"I'm still waiting on those logistics, facts, and definitions you were talking about, GR33N. I don't see why you're ignoring me since you obviously know what you're talking about enough to support what you said with objective data. :(" well, it is really the mere definition of a mental illness, which is a mishap in the brain that someone is born with, a mutation. humans are normally born to like the opposite gender to reproduce; someone born liking the same gender is a mistake; something went wrong somewhere. it's like a squirrel being born allergic to nuts, but obviously not that extreme.
Slydexia
#153169447Saturday, January 03, 2015 6:50 PM GMT

"This is a terrible idea and infringes on a basic human right" So you encourage people to blurt out whatever comes to their mind regardless of how inaccurate and ignorant it might be.
XTCali
#153169502Saturday, January 03, 2015 6:51 PM GMT

My whole pet peeve is the fact that people swear up and down that they're proud to be LGBT, but they can't just live their lives as living examples that it's not a bad thing to be it. They HAVE to get on TV and whine and hurt themselves, they have to seek attention, just live your life and be yourselves like everyone else does and ignore the criticism. No flex zone! No flex zone! They know better! They know better!
Slydexia
#153169510Saturday, January 03, 2015 6:51 PM GMT

"it's like a squirrel being born allergic to nuts" That would literally drive some of them nuts.
Green_T
#153169564Saturday, January 03, 2015 6:51 PM GMT

"So you encourage people to blurt out whatever comes to their mind regardless of how inaccurate and ignorant it might be." I don't encourage it but I allow it because it is a basic human right I might not agree with your opinions, but damn will I protect your right to express them!
UncleJohnsBand
#153169587Saturday, January 03, 2015 6:52 PM GMT

"So you encourage people to blurt out whatever comes to their mind regardless of how inaccurate and ignorant it might be." I don't encourage it but I believe they should be allowed to.
Slydexia
#153169819Saturday, January 03, 2015 6:55 PM GMT

"I might not agree with your opinions, but damn will I protect your right to express them" I don't mind differing opinions but I simply don't get the point of this modern day "say whatever you want and it doesn't have to help anyone or anything in any way possible and it doesn't have to have any value" crap. It's getting WAY out of hand.
Green_T
#153170190Saturday, January 03, 2015 7:00 PM GMT

"I don't mind differing opinions but I simply don't get the point of this modern day "say whatever you want and it doesn't have to help anyone or anything in any way possible and it doesn't have to have any value" crap. It's getting WAY out of hand." I understand where you're coming from now. However I still strongly believe in freedom of speech. I agree that when someone says "You're stupid!" it doesn't contribute to the discussion, but when someone says something you don't like and might think is "stupid" but is contributive then it should be allowed.
Mousekin
#153170229Saturday, January 03, 2015 7:00 PM GMT

XTC, the entire point is that some people can't live their lives as they want to because it literally endangers their lives in some areas around the world. Criticism is easy to ignore, and it's good that we live in society where we can freely debate our thoughts and ideas; but some people don't have that freedom. I mean this in the nicest way possible, but you need to read up on world issues because you seem really ignorant towards the reality that LGBT individuals face bodily harm for being themselves.
Slydexia
#153170271Saturday, January 03, 2015 7:01 PM GMT

@Green That's sort of what I'm getting at now. That and the other thing is we should invent magical mouth zippers for people who need them. [ JOKE ALERT ]
ScootaliciousofOT
#153170905Saturday, January 03, 2015 7:09 PM GMT

You're stupid! ...and that's why Scootalicious was deleted.
kevinjiang91
#153181885Saturday, January 03, 2015 9:39 PM GMT

The point of this thread was.. WHY DID THEY PUT THE T IN LGB? T is something that starts when you're born, you first become a boy or girl and your body slowly chances, but LGB take long time, you have to decide yourself and your body can have a way with it. Life is about choice. You can be g and then be like "i think i'm g" and then continue on, or you can find a way to change your thoughts if you don't want to be. Either way, it's all up to you. Your body doesn't control everything you do, you know. Your actions make you who you are. So if you decide to let your self-conscious take over you, then that's what will happen. It can only not happen when you take control of YOU and find out what you want to be.
TheRealMickFoley
#153182056Saturday, January 03, 2015 9:41 PM GMT

LOL THIS THREAD Emos are idiots
kevinjiang91
#153182092Saturday, January 03, 2015 9:42 PM GMT

"Your actions make you who you are. So if you decide to let your self-conscious take over you, then that's what will happen. It can only not happen when you take control of YOU and find out what you want to be." I messed up in there, the correct way to phrase it is "Your actions make you who you are. So if you decide to let your self-conscious take over you, then your actions will have no say in the matter.. But if you take control of YOU and find out what you were meant to be, then it's genuine , and will happen"
lnplodedalt
#153182650Saturday, January 03, 2015 9:49 PM GMT

why do 100% of identical twins have the same orientation? maybe because identical twins share 100% of their genes, and orientation is genetic!!!! it doesn't matter how hard i try. i'll never be actually attracted to a woman. can i be in a relationship with a woman? sure, i'll just have no feelings for her. why would i choose to put myself under stress and pressure, to be ridiculed by society if i came out?
kevinjiang91
#153182738Saturday, January 03, 2015 9:50 PM GMT

I don't support LGB :| there I said it. Go hate on me.
kevinjiang91
#153182808Saturday, January 03, 2015 9:51 PM GMT

I support people who are T. It's not their fault
lnplodedalt
#153182823Saturday, January 03, 2015 9:51 PM GMT

good thing sodomy is legal in every state already