of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

AlbertoGalente
#153336635Monday, January 05, 2015 8:22 PM GMT

"it damages ur pc OMG ban" No proof This nteo guy links me to a picture of a pc restarting. Proving nothing. i could take a pic of my pc restarting and claim (whatever i want) did it. "its his claim, its up to you to prove it false" The nteo dude said this. My god....... He probably thinks this is a good argument. ITS UP TO THOSE WHO MAKE THE CLAIM TO PROVE IT TRUE, NOT THE PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE TO PROVE IT FALSE. This nteo person and people who use his arguments as facts are not logical. inb4adhominem
Robloxian2459
#153336857Monday, January 05, 2015 8:25 PM GMT

Support, how can it deal damage? It would have to be a virus to do that.
fameus
#153337235Monday, January 05, 2015 8:31 PM GMT

It dosen't hurt your Computer, It freeze's it morons.
AlbertoGalente
#153337390Monday, January 05, 2015 8:34 PM GMT

Fam tell that to the idiots who support ban crash.
DarkImperiator
#153337764Monday, January 05, 2015 8:40 PM GMT

Why are you talking about posts by different people? "Life is very simple, but we insist on making it complicated" -Confucius
Nteorvolri
#153337905Monday, January 05, 2015 8:42 PM GMT

"nteo guy" "nteo dude" "his arguments" exactly why are you attempting to seem smart here
Nteorvolri
#153338006Monday, January 05, 2015 8:43 PM GMT

also on a side note ""its his claim, its up to you to prove it false" The nteo dude said this." Please cite exactly where I said this, because I don't confuse "its" and "it's".
Nteorvolri
#153338360Monday, January 05, 2015 8:49 PM GMT

Hmm. Yes, please don't whine about my evidence "proving nothing" when you can't even cite a quotation (that doesn't exist, I might add).
Saldor010
#153339191Monday, January 05, 2015 9:01 PM GMT

@Nteo You're dodging the actual point of this topic, and instead trying to cover for your logical flaws and terrible arguments (We've all heard your arguments, you post them on every single thread that has anything to do with :crash), you instead try to pick out little problems in the OP's thread, then hammer them to death, and make yourself look cool smart by saying that they're trying to look cool and smart. TL;DR: Nteo, if you have nothing useful to say, don't say anything. No one cares if he accidentally said "its" instead of "it's".
Saldor010
#153339389Monday, January 05, 2015 9:03 PM GMT

(I meant to say "and instead, you try to cover for your logical flaws and terrible arguments, and try to pick out little problems- so on so on.", not ", and instead trying to cover for your logical flaws and terrible arguments, you instead try to pick out little problems". I knew if I didn't fix that, Nteo would probably hammer me about it instead of the point of the post.)
Nteorvolri
#153339533Monday, January 05, 2015 9:06 PM GMT

That's not my point, sweetheart. The point is, he's going on and whining about my evidence, which he has not even seen the threads for. The PC restarting one? Had a whole thread about the guy being crashed, and then posting about how it was restarting still since the night before. Did OP see that? No. Did YOU see that? No. Now, he's going along and claiming I said something. This is called a quotation. However, said quotation has no citation, and I can say myself that I have not said "its his claim, its up to you to prove it false". Unless OP can prove otherwise by citing the evidence, this quotation is fake.
Nteorvolri
#153340161Monday, January 05, 2015 9:15 PM GMT

Also, let's pick out your argument against me a little bit, shall we? "You're dodging the actual point of this topic" If OP's going to say "no proof" when there's been proof with provided context, then I am going to point it out. It is on topic. "and instead trying to cover for your logical flaws and terrible arguments" "logical flaws" "terrible arguments" I'm not the one with the ad hominem fallacy here. Opinions are not valid arguments. "We've all heard your arguments, you post them on every single thread that has anything to do with :crash" Well, the thing is, I've experienced it myself. People go and claim age is the issue, when age barely affects hardware. Between some random kids and someone who works well with computers, who do you think I am going to trust? "you instead try to pick out little problems in the OP's thread, then hammer them to death" Any error in claims can render an argument pointless; if something is incorrect, it can invalidate other things. Note that I said "can". Same with the ":crash harming computers". I, me, Dzuheron, Nteorvolri, whatever you want to call me, said ":crash CAN harm your computer", not ":crash WILL harm your computer". Many, such as you, who brought up many arguments with little to no evidence, treat me as if my claim is that it will. "and make yourself look cool smart by saying that they're trying to look cool and smart." Sorry, sweetheart, but I'm no egomaniac. I'm not here to look cool, or smart. I state what I know and provide evidence. If you refuse evidence when it's been presented to you to counter your argument, well, that's your fault for basically invalidating yourself, not mine. "TL;DR: Nteo, if you have nothing useful to say, don't say anything." I have many useful things to say. But do you? "No one cares if he accidentally said "its" instead of "it's"." If it is a direct quotation, then it's false, because I do not confuse "its" with "it's", and vice versa. Direct quotations are the specific words I said.
Saldor010
#153340447Monday, January 05, 2015 9:20 PM GMT

"That's not my point, sweetheart." Okay then, let's see what it is. "The point is, he's going on and whining about my evidence, which he has not even seen the threads for." How do you know that? There are so many :crash threads on Roblox right now, and you've posted on ALL OF THEM (or at least all of the ones I've seen). If we've seen one of the threads, we've seen your arguments. "The PC restarting one? Had a whole thread about the guy being crashed, and then posting about how it was restarting still since the night before." There's no proof that his PC restarting story is true. I can turn off my computer right now, get out my camera, and take a picture of it rebooting. Then I can post it on these forums and say that :crash crashed my computer, and now it refuses to reboot. Does that mean it's true? NO! It proves absolutely nothing! And if I'm correct in the fact that the picture is of the guys PC rebooting, then that proves nothing either! "Did OP see that? No. Did YOU see that? No." We don't have to see that, you're constantly referring and describing it for us! "Now, he's going along and claiming I said something. This is called a quotation. However, said quotation has no citation, and I can say myself that I have not said "its his claim, its up to you to prove it false". Unless OP can prove otherwise by citing the evidence, this quotation is fake." I saw you quote this too, but I don't feel like going and digging out the quote. However, I really don't care if you said it or not, because my post still stands.
FLChan
#153340752Monday, January 05, 2015 9:24 PM GMT

"instead trying to cover for your logical flaws and terrible arguments" Describes Saldor "you instead try to pick out little problems in the OP's thread, then hammer them to death" Change "the OP's thread" with "nte's posts", describes Saldor Anyone else find this funny?
Saldor010
#153340799Monday, January 05, 2015 9:25 PM GMT

"Between some random kids and someone who works well with computers, who do you think I am going to trust?" I think your computer expert is a little kid in my opinion. I've seen no actual evidence from him that he is a computer expert at all, just a silly little statement that you like to constantly bring up. Of course, my opinion has no regards to real life. For all I know, he might be a very rich and very skillful computer engineer. Or he might be a little troll. Of course, like you said, "Between some random kids and someone who works well with computers, who do you think I am going to trust?".
Nteorvolri
#153340936Monday, January 05, 2015 9:27 PM GMT

"I think your computer expert is a little kid in my opinion. I've seen no actual evidence from him that he is a computer expert at all, just a silly little statement that you like to constantly bring up." why not instead of saying "lol hes a little kid", go talk to him and make him ask you a few advanced questions about computers or something
Nteorvolri
#153341147Monday, January 05, 2015 9:30 PM GMT

also before responding I would like to predict more insults toward me or dime used as arguments
PokeShadow77
#153341258Monday, January 05, 2015 9:32 PM GMT

OP, give me ONE reason why the crash command should be kept in Roblox. ~ Do you want to see the Rabbits David? ~
Veggieburrito
#153341281Monday, January 05, 2015 9:32 PM GMT

Forum-silencing is only appropriate for those who misuse WNTS, not try to fix a problem.
Nteorvolri
#153341293Monday, January 05, 2015 9:32 PM GMT

"OP, give me ONE reason why the crash command should be kept in Roblox." becuz netorvelri iz stoopid
AlbertoGalente
#153342833Monday, January 05, 2015 9:55 PM GMT

on a side note, you can't even prove the pictures aren't the aftermath of :crash the people who put them up said they were you aren't those people, you cannot speak for them-Nteo.
Nteorvolri
#153342947Monday, January 05, 2015 9:56 PM GMT

"on a side note, you can't even prove the pictures aren't the aftermath of :crash the people who put them up said they were you aren't those people, you cannot speak for them-Nteo" but you can't say they're false without proof, either
Dimethylmercury
#153342983Monday, January 05, 2015 9:57 PM GMT

this thread is sickening to me the crash command is dumb to use now :kick() function exists now
AlbertoGalente
#153342986Monday, January 05, 2015 9:57 PM GMT

Im not using ad hominem against nteo. Simply i am singling him out as he is the most active/ not stupid one among them. Also stop using the red herring fallacy against me, you are diverting attention away from the point @poke, Why SHOULDN'T it be. "it dmz ur psee" No proof, your argument just got shot down boy.
fameus
#153343048Monday, January 05, 2015 9:57 PM GMT

If you see how "Crash" works, open the Script for Yourself AlbertoGalente.

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right