of     1   

Sir_NathanHunter
#153456717Wednesday, January 07, 2015 4:51 PM GMT

Greetings my fellow citizens of the Republic. I come to you today, to ask you what you want to get out of this group. Some of us want fame, some of us want money, some of us want power. I want to have the ability to make sure that everyone gets the opportunity to achieve greatness, and fulfillment in whatever they feel they need to accomplish here. I am a people's man. A guy who has worked for a very long time to get to where I stand today. Each and every one of you has a story to tell. Many of you are just picking up your pencil, and starting the first chapter about your time in this republic. Others are on the last chapters. I am looking to help you fill each page with enjoyment, learning, and prosperity. That's all anyone wants in life. They want to be happy in what they do, and to take something from it each day, or help others take from it. And they want to do this, and move up in the world, and become the best they can be. Let me tell you a little about my past. I started in the Republic a while ago. Right where most of you are today. Some people may feel that it's hopeless to try and make it through the ranks. That only friends can get high up there. Let me tell you this. If you persevere, and try your hardest, show respect, and wake up with the intention of accomplishing something, you will get where you want to go. Nothing will stop you if you do that. The only limit to you is yourself, and your mindset. As of today, I have been an RGR Senator and GAR Fleet Admiral. I got there, because I had respect for all of my fellow soldiers, and commanding officers. I did as I was told to when I first started, and never failed to try my hardest, and to do my best. Perfection does not exist, but you can be damn close. Always strive to be better than you were the day before, and I promise you, you will lead a triumphant life. Thank you, and I hope to be a member of your Senate soon! Candidate Tiernan McKibben #Tiernan for Senate! Comment ▬▬Support▬▬ under the forum.
Wuss_DWimp
#153457114Wednesday, January 07, 2015 5:07 PM GMT

TL;DR
admiralsharp
#153457417Wednesday, January 07, 2015 5:17 PM GMT

TL;DR[2] Siggy is for Ms. Piggy.
harrods
#153457475Wednesday, January 07, 2015 5:19 PM GMT

too lazy;didnt read ontopic: vak is clan
Wuss_DWimp
#153460134Wednesday, January 07, 2015 6:37 PM GMT

@harrod,No, you go back dating Nina until you learn how not to be an scrub.
Minercommand212
#153461882Wednesday, January 07, 2015 7:30 PM GMT

I wanna be Senator, not you Brah. #CHISSFTW
admiralsharp
#153514346Thursday, January 08, 2015 3:31 PM GMT

Ew politicians

of     1