of     1   

starboy28
#153485098Thursday, January 08, 2015 1:07 AM GMT

Section 1.1: Neglect Marinio continues to neglect congress, most of the session either turnout in a big argument or they get cancelled. Congress never has sessions are Marinio promised activity when he has done nothing of the sort or even close to what he promised to bring to the House of Representatives. We need him out in with a new one who can RUN the House of Representatives. Marinio says we should get active but its the other way around Marinio is not active, he will say we have a congressional session but then he will not be online at that time. Marinio has not paid attention to the terroism and crime that plagues congress., a prime example is the Plutocracy party, he doesn’t understand that the Plutocracy party should not be a part of congress, if Marinio cannot accept that they should not be a part of congress he’s the one that needs fixing. Section 1.2: Incapable and Incompetent Marinio can barely run a session. Most of the House of Representative sessions run wild within minutes and barely are controlled. Marinio barely will ever try to filter the bills that are being presented. Example, the FOUNDER had to warn Marinio to filter the bills because a bill that would allow illegal drugs to be given out. Not only his lack of control of a session and his incompetence of being able to simply make sure none of the bills break roblox rules/go against the constitution. Section 2.1: Immatureness Speaker Marinio has made multiple very offensive remarks on skype, some very insulting things. Some of these things I believe are EXTREMELY offensive. The following is what Senator RyanRevan remarked about Marinios statements. “These statements are deeply offensive to anyone who reads them, as such I ask the Representatives to come together to make clear to their Speaker this behaviour is not tolerated. I will be the first to admit, we are not on very good terms. But this type of verbal assault is NOT called for by any action. This is deeply offensive and p3rv3rted. (edited slightly for roblox rules) I request the House recognize their Speaker has done wrong, or for him himself to realize that the world does not revolve around him." -[USA] RyanRevan || Senator” Some of the things marinio talked about is R@ping ryanrevans sister. Section 2.2: The Aftermath If marinio is indeed expelled a special election for speaker will be held. Representatives, I hope we can come together and make the right decision.
MrSicknasty
#153485529Thursday, January 08, 2015 1:13 AM GMT

Aye..
Stellarics
#153486759Thursday, January 08, 2015 1:29 AM GMT

AYE
Reseize
#153486802Thursday, January 08, 2015 1:30 AM GMT

aye
Zak_Pak
#153488136Thursday, January 08, 2015 1:49 AM GMT

abstain. find someone who can currently do better than Marinio, then ill cosider it lol
TyroneLatore
#153573834Friday, January 09, 2015 3:36 PM GMT

Aye
KingRyanXV
#153588232Friday, January 09, 2015 9:27 PM GMT

Nay
sufferpoop
#153607098Saturday, January 10, 2015 1:29 AM GMT

This is so stupid. How can he host sessions when I have watched him schedule some and then nobody even show up. It isn't his fault that things don't get done it is the Plutocracy Parties fault because they refuse to work to get things passed. He was one of the people who helped gather evidence and even brought it up for a vote. This bill is just completely stupid. Are you removing him from the HOR as a whole or just Speaker because you never really said. Stupid Expulsion, Sen. Sufferpoop
jcmand
#153607545Saturday, January 10, 2015 1:35 AM GMT

This is a perfect example of why Congress stood up to the corruption caused by the plutocracy party. This is also a sad example of the lack of intelligence in our Congress. I urge all representatives to nay this ridiculous proposal. Jcmand || Vice President of the United States
iRealizm
#153607969Saturday, January 10, 2015 1:41 AM GMT

Nay, this is ridiculous and downright idiotic. I suppose we will replace him with a criminal Plutocrat? Why don't you stop blaming Marinio and blame the Party that goes around screwing up sessions, stopping their members from being expelled due to criminal behavior, and other nonsensical activities. "Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them."
Marinio
#153608093Saturday, January 10, 2015 1:43 AM GMT

1. You've attended 1 session and you had to be removed for cursing on the mic after you just ran up and hijacked it. 2. I wasn't at the server during the proposal for legalization of drugs, as ShadowAley was the Speaker pro tempore at the time. I will have you know that YOUR criminal leader EconomicsMaster was the one who proposed it. Jokes on you. 3. Lastly, you obviously didn't read my response post? My remarks were in retaliation for the sxl harassment I went through with Sen. RyanRevan. Why don't you call him out for it. This is why you are wanted to remove me. You are butthurt your criminal gang "plutocracy" was shut down. The end. - Marinio | Speaker of the House
starboy28
#153610255Saturday, January 10, 2015 2:13 AM GMT

lol i was never a plutocrat, just saying
PublicumTech
#153654773Saturday, January 10, 2015 7:20 PM GMT

Nay. Worst expulsion form I've seen.
fishbrick
#153655006Saturday, January 10, 2015 7:25 PM GMT

meow The hunt never ends. | OG OP | http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=1238893

of     1