of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

lyzeigh
#153594621Friday, January 09, 2015 10:46 PM GMT

all feminists are from tumblr and are extremely radical i'm not like that god forbid i advocate gender equality ugh
lyzeigh
#153594735Friday, January 09, 2015 10:47 PM GMT

bumpp
lyzeigh
#153594869Friday, January 09, 2015 10:49 PM GMT

b2
WrathOfTheElvhen
#153594917Friday, January 09, 2015 10:49 PM GMT

The feminists I know irl don't use tumblr. ...Of course, the feminists I follow online are from tumblr and they're rad fems so...
Refractively
#153594974Friday, January 09, 2015 10:50 PM GMT

"god forbid i advocate gender equality ugh" God forbid you choose to adopt a political label with a less than favorable view in today's society ugh How about instead of blaming the outsiders for pointing out all the crap in your movement you actively work to remove the radicals from your group? Quit NAFALTing and actually clean up your movement.
lon3rx
#153594976Friday, January 09, 2015 10:50 PM GMT

^ and yes. the feminists on tumblr are hella annoying. and.. you are. my nickname is gillette bcos i will cut u with paper hit me
Green_T
#153597929Friday, January 09, 2015 11:26 PM GMT

"God forbid you choose to adopt a political label with a less than favorable view in today's society ugh How about instead of blaming the outsiders for pointing out all the crap in your movement you actively work to remove the radicals from your group? Quit NAFALTing and actually clean up your movement." Read my mind exactly
lyzeigh
#153608330Saturday, January 10, 2015 1:46 AM GMT

"clean up your movement" it's going to take more than just one person but yeah i completely agree with you my bad
ArchitectOfEden
#153608374Saturday, January 10, 2015 1:47 AM GMT

are you implying women are suited to do anything other than cook clean and pump out babies? Because Ive got news for you.
lyzeigh
#153608562Saturday, January 10, 2015 1:49 AM GMT

"are you implying women are suited to do anything other than cook clean and pump out babies? Because Ive got news for you." you're truly a comedy legend
wwwo197
#153608595Saturday, January 10, 2015 1:50 AM GMT

"you implying women are suited to do anything other than cook clean and pump out babies?" .... What the heck? Sexist much? Plenty can...
NotInOurStars
#153608632Saturday, January 10, 2015 1:50 AM GMT

>god forbid i advocate gender equality ugh we hate feminists because they want equality said no one ever
ArchitectOfEden
#153608637Saturday, January 10, 2015 1:50 AM GMT

@feline Your sarcasm is poorly executed and if done with the intent to produce comedic input is terribly out of place.
GoshiDoll
#153608698Saturday, January 10, 2015 1:51 AM GMT

I don't see the point in creating movements in this present time in countries that already have basic rights for both genders that focus on one gender. Feminism never revolved around making men equal to women, it was just sugarcoated by some people and then taken in as their main definition. It was created long ago in a sense of gender equality, yes, but the type of gender equality that only makes women equal to men. We don't need only men's rights, we don't need only women's rights either. If its this big of an issue follow a movement for everyone. Evety time there's a feminism argument the guys try to make them seem more "oppressed" and thw gals do the same.
lyzeigh
#153608746Saturday, January 10, 2015 1:52 AM GMT

"we hate feminists because they want equality said no one ever" but why do people truly hate feminists
ArchitectOfEden
#153608823Saturday, January 10, 2015 1:53 AM GMT

@feline He answered your question.
lyzeigh
#153608829Saturday, January 10, 2015 1:53 AM GMT

"Your sarcasm is poorly executed and if done with the intent to produce comedic input is terribly out of place." yeah because my sarcasm should be on a scale totally
ArchitectOfEden
#153608920Saturday, January 10, 2015 1:54 AM GMT

@feline Any time social interaction takes place, a certain degree of measurement is always executed during the exchange between people. Unfortunately for you the exchange in question did not go so well.
GoshiDoll
#153608967Saturday, January 10, 2015 1:55 AM GMT

Damn phone, I meant to say "the", not "thw".
NotInOurStars
#153609010Saturday, January 10, 2015 1:55 AM GMT

"but why do people truly hate feminists" because of straw man argumentation
lyzeigh
#153609047Saturday, January 10, 2015 1:56 AM GMT

are you just pointing out random things from the argument and not actually backing up what you're saying pure gold let me tell you
ArchitectOfEden
#153609129Saturday, January 10, 2015 1:57 AM GMT

"are you just pointing out random things from the argument and not actually backing up what you're saying" Please tell me, if what I appear to be doing has no depth, explain the nature of your previous post: "you're truly a comedy legend"
lyzeigh
#153609143Saturday, January 10, 2015 1:57 AM GMT

"because of straw man argumentation" exactly
lyzeigh
#153609281Saturday, January 10, 2015 1:59 AM GMT

keep living in a black & white world man gender superiority is so cool!!!
WrathOfTheElvhen
#153631172Saturday, January 10, 2015 8:21 AM GMT

"Feminism never revolved around making men equal to women, it was just sugarcoated by some people and then taken in as their main definition. It was created long ago in a sense of gender equality, yes, but the type of gender equality that only makes women equal to men. We don't need only men's rights, we don't need only women's rights either. If its this big of an issue follow a movement for everyone. Evety time there's a feminism argument the guys try to make them seem more "oppressed" and thw gals do the same." Might as well respond to this post here :D 1) Yes, feminism never revolved around making men equal to women. Rather, it revolved around making women equal to men. See the difference? 2) We don't need a men's rights movements. Final. What currently exists is only a bunch of guys upset that they don't get girls by being nice - as if they were nice in the first place with attitudes like that. Seriously, look at some of the things these MRAs say. It's disgusting ._. 3) We do need feminism however. Obviously, nobody needs to be questioned about third world countries, where feminism (among many other movements) are seriously required. However, we still have gender bias in America today. Women are discouraged from STEM, and need to work even harder to just be seen as equal (1). There are ab0rtion restrictions set in place for almost every country, and even worse in third world countries (of course, even in the US, there have been women sent to prison for accidentally falling down the stairs and having a misc@rriage - it was classified as mansl@ughter). There are 12 year old girls ass@ulted by groups of men, and then the defendant for the future trial tries to gain sympathy by calling that little girl a s3ductr3ss - not to mention the New York Times' victim blaming article. There are people on the streets who will c@tcall women and get violent, injuring her and/or her friends/loved ones if she doesn't respond - and people still have the nerve to call c@tcalling a compliment. When women are victims of h0m1cide, 45% of the time the murderer is an intimate partner - another 19% of the time is by another family member. So obviously there is a problem here, even in first world countries. But see, men don't suffer quite to the same degree (I could debunk a lot of the statistics that MRAs commonly claim in some other post if you wanted) than women do. And that's why feminism focuses on women more so than it does men. Sure, feminism's goal is gender equality, but that doesn't really exist right now. Feminism works under the idea that there is a political, economical, and social inequality between men and women right now, and it seeks to boost women up to be equal with men. Why would feminism want to widen the gap even further? 1 - Corinne A. Moss-Racusin, John F. Dovidio, Victoria L. Brescoll, Mark J. Graham, and Jo Handelsman - Science faculty's suubtle gender biases favor male students - Princeton University - pnas(org) - Acecssed 1/10/15 ^Really good study, great idea to look at it. Shows great proof of the wage gap and intellectual discrimination.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right