of     1   

Metaphorz
#153669339Saturday, January 10, 2015 10:57 PM GMT

RULES Many of you are unable to follow basic rules. If you do not follow these rules you will be declined. 1. You are not and will not copy from websites. That is a felony. 2. You must meet the directions listed of each question. For examples if it says explain in 200 words you must have 200 words or more. (Remember the more the better) 3. You are not aloud to copy from anyone else’s forum if you are able to get a hand of it. 4. All questions must be answered or you will not be accepted. The listed rules apply to everyone. Note – send your application in the format below to either Metaphorz. Questions 1. What gender are you? 2. Explain your personality.(3 sentences the more you right the better I like you) 3. Why do you want to join GSS (100 words) 4. Are you in any current group? If so name each and every one and your rank. Simple questions 1. Who do you take orders from? 2. Who do you not take orders from? 3. Who do you protect? 4. Who do you not protect? 5. Why do you protect the people you protect? 6. What happens if you loose the person you are suppose to be protecting. GRAMMAR Direction= Fix the sentences below to the correct grammar. 1. i go to the store and I bought milk 2. Anna and Mike is going skiing. 3. i don't want no pudding 4. Because I ate dinner SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO METAPHORZ

of     1