of     1   

juiceduplandry
#153682542Sunday, January 11, 2015 1:43 AM GMT

/ Table of Contents \ Chapter 1: Introduction Chapter 2: Rules And Regulations Chapter 3: Consequences Chapter 4: Conclusion / Chapter 1: Introduction \ Hello, I'm JabariParkerIX, The Commissioner of PAC 12 Football. I Am not new to ro football, i am very known in ro football. I Have experience in owning leagues, so trust me to make smart decisions, if i don't, we all make mistakes! I Just want to thank all of you for joining the PAC 12, It means so much to me that people would join my league. / Chapter 2: Rules And Regulations \ Shouting Rules (For the Executive Board) : - If a Shout Says " Do Not Over shout " Don't Over shout until the person gives you permission to over shout. - Don't Post the Schedule Until Thursday at the latest, if someone posts the schedule earlier, you may over shout. Posting Rules: - Causing Arguments Will NOT Be Tolerated, We want to keep a comfortable and safe wall for all members. - Spamming is a 1-2 Game Suspension - Advertisement is a 1 Half or 1 Game Suspension. - Disrespect to Me or the Executive board will result in a 2-3 Week Suspension. In-Game Rules: - Ref Disrespect is NOT Tolerated, You will end up with a suspension or ejection from the game. - Teams Only Have 3 Timeouts each have, ONLY Coaches may use timeouts. - Teams Only get 2 Reviews a Half - Ref's MUST Record the game in case of a review. / Chapter 3: Consequences \ Consequence 1: Warning Consequence 2: Warning 2 Consequence 3: 1 Half Suspension Consequence 4: 1-2 Week Suspension Consequence 5: Indefinite Suspension / Chapter 4: Conclusion \ I Would like to thank you again for joining my league, and understanding the Rules of the PAC 12! Recruit your friends, and i hope you guys enjoy my league. If you understand the rules, post "Understood" In the Comments! Group Link: www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=473462

of     1