of     1   

EnormityVEVO
#153750507Sunday, January 11, 2015 10:09 PM GMT

Instrumental: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCdY6CLAKB0 [Enormity] Flows East Coast I leave career closed The most I do is leave them ghost Leave them comatosed And leave the rest of their label to cope I'm the pope - nope I'm God Another body that you couldn't have caught We spitting ether like we lit a spark I'm letting everyone here know I'mma leave them unknown like HVO Diss me you better have an apology I'm dropped these philosophies Like I was a Wutang Biography You make a few hits than go broke like Sosa I drop an album first week hit Platnium - Diosa My verses make you feel worthless for worship Like reverse churches, It's my purpose I kill any person or persons I don't keep it close curtains Spit verses that leaves your wordless Repeatedly fire shots like verbal turrets I disperse these bullets to these [A] Backwards [N]s, Crackers, these people inversions Spit more heat than a furnace Rhymes sick like Ebola spit sniffed Or Popped cysts cuts not stitched My next victim is Keyyon he about to get ripped Stick to the script, I throw disses like a pitch Fast Ball and sometimes curve And my other is Cybertro yeah that one guy Called me whack, then goes to my label and says hi Time to die and leave IMG petrified Beef fried Because of Fire applied I'm the real vigilante These people stare blankly And frankly I've been avoiding Beefin But no I sunk my teeth in Took a bite out of these people They think they're equal Don't you know I'm evil Rhymes lethal with Lyrical Incision Fired shots precision Something someone even named Bullet can't do Fire once and I am already through with it Radicalism spreaded and it's time to rendezvous [Shade] I remember kick-peddelin', Freestyles from white, like I was sold by the Medellín, Reverse psycology, two sides, no face, dichotomy, Set the stage for comedy, Wannabe prodigies honestly studied by my demography Set the stage for the mockery, Hearing one of my bars is akin to winning the lottery, No democracy, pass the throne, intercepted, no monarchy, Thank god for rap, love, and this rhyme glossary, Shade [Chaotic] Lyrical incision I became the best with no intentions Ever since the day I was mentioned I've tooken [s]'tson these lyricists Without knowing that fear exists We reminisce back when we were lunatics Stayed up 24 hours studying the crucifix Grab a scratch pad and study my lyrics Chaotic is original and ignores generics Exposing my self to things called spirits Desposing of the [f]ing critics You're history, put you in the book of U.S. civics Flip you twice like I defy the laws of physics I just grab the paws of animals And stab these nkka's once, twice, eat them like a cannibal Not even a handful equivalence of vegetables I blow up festivals with mixtures of chemicals Fear does not derive but confidence arrives When the doom means the brave and falls upon the sky So they gaze upon eyes and seek a missile full of lies And before I do that I grab advice from the wise 'Cause in these times there are killers and crooks Equivalent to a foot of ants piled up like books
DigitsGod
#153750682Sunday, January 11, 2015 10:12 PM GMT

i went in on this
Supreme_Kevin
#153751985Sunday, January 11, 2015 10:27 PM GMT

k
DigitsGod
#153771656Monday, January 12, 2015 2:27 AM GMT

are we cool?
Wobull
#153771866Monday, January 12, 2015 2:29 AM GMT

Chaotic went in like he's grounded
DigitsGod
#153772262Monday, January 12, 2015 2:34 AM GMT

thanks i joined your squad btw
ChanelG
#153775265Monday, January 12, 2015 3:12 AM GMT

"You make a few hits than go broke like Sosa I drop an album first week hit Platnium - Diosa" ayeee c; 8/10
DigitsGod
#153814699Monday, January 12, 2015 9:42 PM GMT

chanel looks like a turtle LOL
Supreme_Kevin
#153816668Monday, January 12, 2015 10:08 PM GMT

@Chanel Ayeeee

of     1