of     1   

EpicKirito
#154074710Saturday, January 17, 2015 4:20 AM GMT

This has been posted COUNTLESS times. For those of you living under a rock and are unfamiliar with the system, you essentially press a button and it likes a post. This will be COMPLETELY anonymous, and you'll just be able to see how many likes a post has. ALSO THERE WILL NOT BE A DISLIKE. TOO MANY HATERS AND TROLLS. Pros: -Less useless one word "support" or "nosupport" because people can just "like" it. -People could like the thread, making it easier to see how many people support. -Would show roblox still cares a little about the forums. Cons: -Alts could give hundreds of thumbs. -???? Reasons disliking won't be added should be obvious. Haters will gang up and bully one person, it could make someone feel sad or stupid, and people could dislike spam gordon. It's also possible that they could make thumbs similar to comments, you'd have to wait a day and play a game before being able to like/dislike a post. TL;DR ADD A LIKE FEATURE TO MAKE FORUMING WAY CLEANER AND EASIER.
LyricLynx
#154079439Saturday, January 17, 2015 5:43 AM GMT

Con: People on the forums will be spamming "like my forum!".
Wahhhy
#154079742Saturday, January 17, 2015 5:50 AM GMT

Con: Since there's no dislike, if make alts to like your post, even if it's not even good, there's nothing that anyone can do about it at all. Who wants the banana?
0nesh0t
#154079822Saturday, January 17, 2015 5:52 AM GMT

I mean there are people who, to agree either do a: take what they say and add a [2] or [3] or whatever is next in order or b: they simply do ^ Checkmate.
EpicKirito
#154096143Saturday, January 17, 2015 2:56 PM GMT

then there are people who write an entire book just to say the word support, then countless trolls. now add an edit feature so we can edit the main thread.
EpiclyEpicPwner
#154097081Saturday, January 17, 2015 3:16 PM GMT

As long as there's no dislike feature (because forums are troll central), I can sum up my opinion in 1 word: Support. half life 3 confirmed || Twitter: https://twitter.com/EpiclyEpicPwner

of     1