EpicPizzaParty
#154291521Tuesday, January 20, 2015 1:34 AM GMT

Name: Haldrondo Alfken Appearence: Human, white trench coat with white shirt, black slacks, and black dress shoes. White tone, blue eyes, brown hair, 41, male. Background (I am assuming you mean Bio.): Born in 2457, he was very shy to his parents and such. Well, he still is... Anyways, he only cares about himself and will shoot his family if he wanted. He often puts his needs first to others. Faction: Independent. Weaponry: (I made up following guns.) Husk of the Pit (Auto Rifle), Secret Handshake (Shotgun). Current Location: (I cannot see the planet names so I will say when I can see them.) Personality: Does not care about others. Other info: Essentially none. Ship/Craft: Craft Name: Huna Class: Damager (Since everything else is optional, is that all I need to do or do I need to add?)
SIacktivist
#154292426Tuesday, January 20, 2015 1:46 AM GMT

Oh. That was poorly written. I meant if it's one of the preset classes. Otherwise, fill out the rest. Because, y'know, can't just dream up a ship. Well, I can, but I doubt my vision would be the same as yours, and then there's the whole space and time bending fee, it'd be this whole thing... I'll shut up now.
valvefan123
#154293853Tuesday, January 20, 2015 2:06 AM GMT

(I made up following guns.) Oh did you now? Because last time I checked, both husk of the pit AND the secret handshake are weapons in Destiny. Use the names and all fine, but don't say you made them up. -A smile will get you far, but a smile and a gun will get you further.-
LNG257
#154295468Tuesday, January 20, 2015 2:28 AM GMT

Ship/Craft Sheet Craft Name: UIC Courage-class Fighter Class: Fighter Armor: Light, but strong enough to resist a few shots. Armament: 4 gun turrets, two below the cockpit and one above, and one mounted further back on the bottom with 360 degree horizontal and 90 degree vertical rotation ability. FTL Capabilites: No FTL capability. Craft Appearance Description: Like an egg on it's side, the Courage class is both compact and able. The back houses four engines protruding outwards, while the very front is a transparent cockpit behind which the pilot sits. Above and below the cockpit are a trio of fast-firing cannons in an equilateral triangle formation. Further back, just past the midway point on the bottom there is an extendable turret with a slower firing but more powerful cannon that can be retracted to turn 360 degrees horizontally, or extended to allow it to turn vertically. Inside, feed systems run from each gun to internal ammunition storage between the cockpit and engines. Size: 4 meters from nose to back, or about 2 adult humans laid horizontally. About 1.5 meters from left to right, though it narrows from front to back. Cargo Space: None, all space is devoted to components. Background: Developed in the need for a dedicated fighter ship, the Courage is Other Info: I'm aiming for this to be the standard UIC fighter ship, on all ships that carry fighters unless otherwise noted. Also, variants: Bomber: Mostly the same, except the bottom turret is replaced with a high-powered energy cannon that is more accurate and uses energy instead of carried ammunition. This causes the engines to go slower while the battery is refilling. Interceptor: Removal of the bottom turret, and higher-grade engines for a fast-attack fighter. With the removal of the bottom turret, the ammunition stores can carry ammunition for the other guns instead of the bigger cannon. Will make other ships... tomorrow, probably. But will post my CS tonight.
Dragonelz
#154296309Tuesday, January 20, 2015 2:38 AM GMT

Marked. Can I reserve a spot, please? PIZZA
LNG257
#154296658Tuesday, January 20, 2015 2:43 AM GMT

Oh yeah, there are gonna be a few egg ships from me. I've been reading, and one of the things is egg-shaped ships that were absolutely wrecking everything in their path. It is really a good design if you think about it. Naturally tilted, allows extrusions for weapons with little to no reduced effectiveness, semi-compact yet large and plentiful housing for stuff. Or maybe that's just my brain talking.
SIacktivist
#154296893Tuesday, January 20, 2015 2:47 AM GMT

So that's 3/5 (my friend PMed me a bio). And sure, the Courage-class can be a standard UIC fighter.
LNG257
#154300985Tuesday, January 20, 2015 3:54 AM GMT

Character Sheet Name: Davek Griff Appearance: A 5'8, mid thirties man, normally seen with a well-pressed naval uniform, though it contains armor plates underneath which can stop a round or two. He has (dyed) jet black hair, oiled back and with a short ponytail in the back. Ocean blue eyes finish it off. Background: A lifelong military career has served Davek well, as well as his loyalty to the UIC even through the Insurrectionist outbreak. He was given Overlord and second in command of a battlegroup Faction: United Interplanetary-Colonial Council Weaponry*: Standard pistol, smoke bomb for emergencies. Current Location: On Overlord, outside the Vandor area. Personality*: Nop, terrible at sticking to personalities. Other Info*: Eh... SPACESHIP! Warning: Wordwall spaceship below. Ship/Craft Sheet Craft Name: UIC Overlord (Unity class) Class: DRREAAAADNOOOOOUUUUGHT!!(dreadnought=big but not supership) Armor: Two layers of hard armor that can switch places almost instantly along the sides. More in craft appearance. Armament: Six smaller fast-firing guns in front, Twelve along the sides(six top, three left three right, same on the bottom), and four in the back. Each is on a 180 degree turret. These guns are for anti-fighter duties. In front are four large energy guns for fighting large ships. Along the sides are rows of missile launchers, three eighths with small but fast missiles for attacking smaller ships(fighters, gunships, and small frigates), and one eighth with slow but devastating torpedoes for attacking larger ships(cruisers, carriers, dreadnoughts, and titans), the rest being all-purpose missile launchers. FTL Capabilites: FTL capable, goes fast but only has enough fuel to jump through two systems. Craft Appearance Description: Overlord(and all Unity class ships) has two layers, top and bottom, built between a solid rectangular base. Armor slants upward and towards the middle on top, downward towards the middle on the bottom, like a generic roof shape. At the front it narrows in a cone shape and in the back are the five large engines, 4 around a central 1, with smaller engines in the cracks. The four energy cannons are positioned around the front cone like the engines in back, though a bit farther apart. Four of the six anti-fighter cannons are positioned diagonally in the up-left direction of the top-left gun, down-right direction of the bottom-right gun, etc. and the remaining two are on the top and bottom of the cone near where it straightens out. On the sides, six platforms, three on each side, connecting the top and bottom straight areas have the turrets arrayed on them. The platforms themselves are above the main armor and are armored themselves, with pillars directly below the turrets themselves extending down to the main armor area so the turrets don't become flotsam if the platforms are severed. The armor is very interesting, eight layers in total, four top four bottom, four left four right. I'm sure you get the idea. The layers are divided into sections, each section can switch with the section below it, the upper lowering and the lower rising, coming together evenly in the middle and then continuing. Inside, the former top layer can turn over and allow repair crews to patch it up. In the back, the turrets are mounted on each corner around the engines. Inside, the upper deck contains the command center and crew quarters, with ammunition stores and power conduits running along the sides. On the lower deck, the ammunition stores and power conduits also run along the sides, but the rest is very different. In their place are hangars and cargo storage areas. Fighters can exit the hangars via openings on the bottom straightaway. These openings have heavy armor plates covering them, and despite their mass can quickly move forward and back to allow fighters in and out but block enemies before they can get in. Alternately, when fighters need to scramble, fighters and exit or enter when the armor layers even out and turn 90 degrees, making an opening for fighters. However, there is no way to prevent enemy fighters and weapons fire from coming in through the same openings if they are quick. Size: About 400 meters from front to back, maybe 80 from left to right. Cargo Space: Enough to carry a goodly amount of troops, fighters, and other cargoes if needed. Background: Other Info: As you can imagine, the Unity class is a very expensive type of ship, but I say that the benefits far outweigh the cost to build these. I really, really like my spaceships.
valvefan123
#154306843Tuesday, January 20, 2015 6:08 AM GMT

Name: Cryl Bertuna Appearance: Cryl is physically rather meek, standing at about 5'11 with a ridiculously small frame. He has coarse, dark brown hair and green eyes. He wears a dark blue flight jacket over a grey t-shirt. He wears light tan pants, some worn leather gloves, and black boots. He also has a rebreather helmet if he needs to go outside of breathing space. (Think of, say, Star-Lord's mask in GOTG.) Background: The son of a UIC soldier and a Insurrectionist, Cryl's upbringing was...interesting. His parents' arguments often ended with one of them talking about the war. Other than that, it was pretty average. He became a courier with Trevelyan because of his very special skillset: Marksmanship, piloting, and culinary work. He's still working on that last one. Faction: Trevelyan Corporation (on a contract) Weaponry: Spritewood LP950 plasma blaster, Pocket Eviscerator class Current Location: Sol β Personality: Cryl is generally regarded by others as a selfish, disrespectful ass who will do almost anything for money. Somehow, he can smooth talk his way out of many situations. ------------------------------------------ Ship/Craft Sheet Craft Name: The Ebon Hawk Class:McManus FTL Capabilities: None Background*: This junky fighter was one in a bet by Cryl. How'd he win? Let's just say that a certain crimelord's personal cruiser won't be flying anytime in the near future. -A smile will get you far, but a smile and a gun will get you further.-
EpicPizzaParty
#154313270Tuesday, January 20, 2015 1:12 PM GMT

Auctually, I did mean for that. Didn't know any of you were Destiny fans.
LNG257
#154315664Tuesday, January 20, 2015 3:17 PM GMT

Yeah, so, eh, I had to get off in a hurry last night, just as I finished but with no time to refine my character sheet. The ship dimensions are probably inaccurate, didn't get to remove some of the *'s on the character sheet, didn't completely finish on the background(but it's acceptable, I think). Also, Epic, two things. 1: Don't steal stuff from games and movies. It makes you look noobish. 2: We need to do surgery on you to insert a common sense organ. Come 'ere.
EpicPizzaParty
#154332110Tuesday, January 20, 2015 10:22 PM GMT

NO. D: IM LEAVING FORUM
LNG257
#154347347Wednesday, January 21, 2015 1:44 AM GMT

Am making more ships. Currently making ship for Veritas(frigate, all purpose), two ships for Insurrection(fighter and something bigger, maybe a carrier or cruiser). May make pirate ships in the future. May make more UIC ships in the future.
SIacktivist
#154347757Wednesday, January 21, 2015 1:50 AM GMT

Oh no. Person limit reached. Then again, it wasn't the amount of people, it was just that I' a sucky OP... Well not a lot of people are joining anyways. Hm.
birm123
#154348106Wednesday, January 21, 2015 1:55 AM GMT

i was going to join but k
LNG257
#154348314Wednesday, January 21, 2015 1:57 AM GMT

Nooooo Let more people join Will co-op for food.
SIacktivist
#154349086Wednesday, January 21, 2015 2:06 AM GMT

Yeh. More people should join. Like, more. People. More than the current amount. I can multitask. Maybe?
LNG257
#154349161Wednesday, January 21, 2015 2:07 AM GMT

Will help organize stuff and roll die(?) for more joiners.
SIacktivist
#154349303Wednesday, January 21, 2015 2:09 AM GMT

I don't see why rolling die is necessary. Unless you mean the actual game.
LNG257
#154350183Wednesday, January 21, 2015 2:20 AM GMT

Like For combat. PvP and stuff. I dunno.
LNG257
#154394224Wednesday, January 21, 2015 11:49 PM GMT

Right-io. Can't let this die now can we?
marc12267
#154394704Wednesday, January 21, 2015 11:55 PM GMT

(Alright, LNG, you're hired. As admin.)
marc12267
#154394778Wednesday, January 21, 2015 11:56 PM GMT

(Sorry wrong thread D:)
valvefan123
#154414986Thursday, January 22, 2015 4:46 AM GMT

bump because this could be really good -A smile will get you far, but a smile and a gun will get you further.-
LNG257
#154504958Friday, January 23, 2015 11:47 PM GMT

Bump Somebody join so I can give more space ships.