of     1   

Forsaken_Fire
#154320258Tuesday, January 20, 2015 6:00 PM GMT

Rules are in order, Each team will have a full week to learn and abide each Conferences System and Rules based on the bowl that is Hosted. [These are Subject to change in order of Hired Hosts for each Bowl Game] All hostess will provide a Stadium designed for the selected Bowl Game. If a Bowl game is not being hosted by a Conference Owner or Group, You are free to contact me, Out of NCFL Host will be designed to play by a fitted Rule Book placed by the ACC and the SEC Commissioners. The host will then provide a fully built stadium, After being approved a Bowl game will be scheduled for it, Any Merchandise, Game Passes that is sold is full commission to the Host. Any hosts outside the NFCL when you contact me I'll give you full requirements of how to host a Bowl Game. Groups are eligible to host as well. Once all Bowl Games are Scheduled as Final, A new forum will be made for each and every Bowl game, Where it's going to take place and When it will take place. All teams outside the Top 16 will not be seeded, Instead they will each individually receive random bids or invitations to participate in that Bowl Game, This is only accounted for Seeds 17-30. Here are the list of bowl games as Provided. Hosted by N/A means the Bowl is up for grabs to anyone whom wants to Host. All Locations are N/A until all Fields are Completed. BCS Bowl Game- Winner of the Rose Bowl vs Winner of the Sugar Bowl. -Hosted by the SEC. Rose Bowl-Seed 1 vs Seed 4 -Hosted by the SEC. Sugar Bowl-Seed 2 vs Seed 3 -Hosted by the SEC. Fiesta Bowl-Seed 5 vs Seed 6 -Hosted by the ACC. Orange Bowl-Seed 7 vs Seed 8. -Hosted by the ACC. Men at Arms-Military Bowl-Seed 9 vs Seed 10-Hosted by the ACC. ROBLOX Bowl-Seed 11 vs Seed 12-Hosted by the ACC. Pigster Bowl-Seed 13 vs Seed 14-Hosted by the ACC. Chaos Bowl-Seed 15 vs Seed 16-Hosted by N/A. Insanity Bowl-Hosted by N/A. Credit Union Bowl-Hosted by N/A. Nike Pro Athletics Bowl-Hosted by N/A. Adidas Professional Footwear Bowl-Hosted by N/A. Future All-Star Bowl-Hosted by N/A. Independent Bowl-Hosted by N/A. LFL Memorial Bowl-Hosted by the ACC.
Forsaken_Fire
#154320356Tuesday, January 20, 2015 6:03 PM GMT

If you have any Questions or Concerns please, Private Message me, Thank you.
Firethepie123
#154320745Tuesday, January 20, 2015 6:14 PM GMT

Cheese
Forsaken_Fire
#154321161Tuesday, January 20, 2015 6:28 PM GMT

Additional Information- All Conferences are Eligible for Bids depending on where they are ranked, If a Conference does not have a team, That receives at least 1 Bid, A Tournament will be held for that Conference the Winner of that Tournament will play in a Special Bowl Game.
Forsaken_Fire
#154329903Tuesday, January 20, 2015 9:50 PM GMT

Additional Information, All Bowl Games hosted by the SEC has been replaced with ACC as the host due to certain regulations. But all teams, Are apart of the NCAAF (NCFL) And will participate in the Official NCAA Playoffs. Here, Only determines who is the BCS Champion.
NOONEISBETTERTHANME1
#154329984Tuesday, January 20, 2015 9:51 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Ithesportsbomb
#154330012Tuesday, January 20, 2015 9:51 PM GMT

Rules are in order, Each team will have a full week to learn and abide each Conferences System and Rules based on the bowl that is Hosted. [These are Subject to change in order of Hired Hosts for each Bowl Game] All hostess will provide a Stadium designed for the selected Bowl Game. If a Bowl game is not being hosted by a Conference Owner or Group, You are free to contact me, Out of NCFL Host will be designed to play by a fitted Rule Book placed by the ACC and the SEC Commissioners. The host will then provide a fully built stadium, After being approved a Bowl game will be scheduled for it, Any Merchandise, Game Passes that is sold is full commission to the Host. Any hosts outside the NFCL when you contact me I'll give you full requirements of how to host a Bowl Game. Groups are eligible to host as well. Once all Bowl Games are Scheduled as Final, A new forum will be made for each and every Bowl game, Where it's going to take place and When it will take place. All teams outside the Top 16 will not be seeded, Instead they will each individually receive random bids or invitations to participate in that Bowl Game, This is only accounted for Seeds 17-30. Here are the list of bowl games as Provided. Hosted by N/A means the Bowl is up for grabs to anyone whom wants to Host. All Locations are N/A until all Fields are Completed. BCS Bowl Game- Winner of the Rose Bowl vs Winner of the Sugar Bowl. -Hosted by the SEC. Rose Bowl-Seed 1 vs Seed 4 -Hosted by the SEC. Sugar Bowl-Seed 2 vs Seed 3 -Hosted by the SEC. Fiesta Bowl-Seed 5 vs Seed 6 -Hosted by the ACC. Orange Bowl-Seed 7 vs Seed 8. -Hosted by the ACC. Men at Arms-Military Bowl-Seed 9 vs Seed 10-Hosted by the ACC. ROBLOX Bowl-Seed 11 vs Seed 12-Hosted by the ACC. Pigster Bowl-Seed 13 vs Seed 14-Hosted by the ACC. Chaos Bowl-Seed 15 vs Seed 16-Hosted by N/A. Insanity Bowl-Hosted by N/A. Credit Union Bowl-Hosted by N/A. Nike Pro Athletics Bowl-Hosted by N/A. Adidas Professional Footwear Bowl-Hosted by N/A. Future All-Star Bowl-Hosted by N/A. Independent Bowl-Hosted by N/A. LFL Memorial Bowl-Hosted by the ACC.
TheInfamousCatwoman
#154330067Tuesday, January 20, 2015 9:52 PM GMT

Rules are in order, Each team will have a full week to learn and abide each Conferences System and Rules based on the bowl that is Hosted. [These are Subject to change in order of Hired Hosts for each Bowl Game] All hostess will provide a Stadium designed for the selected Bowl Game. If a Bowl game is not being hosted by a Conference Owner or Group, You are free to contact me, Out of NCFL Host will be designed to play by a fitted Rule Book placed by the ACC and the SEC Commissioners. The host will then provide a fully built stadium, After being approved a Bowl game will be scheduled for it, Any Merchandise, Game Passes that is sold is full commission to the Host. Any hosts outside the NFCL when you contact me I'll give you full requirements of how to host a Bowl Game. Groups are eligible to host as well. Once all Bowl Games are Scheduled as Final, A new forum will be made for each and every Bowl game, Where it's going to take place and When it will take place. All teams outside the Top 16 will not be seeded, Instead they will each individually receive random bids or invitations to participate in that Bowl Game, This is only accounted for Seeds 17-30. Here are the list of bowl games as Provided. Hosted by N/A means the Bowl is up for grabs to anyone whom wants to Host. All Locations are N/A until all Fields are Completed. BCS Bowl Game- Winner of the Rose Bowl vs Winner of the Sugar Bowl. -Hosted by the SEC. Rose Bowl-Seed 1 vs Seed 4 -Hosted by the SEC. Sugar Bowl-Seed 2 vs Seed 3 -Hosted by the SEC. Fiesta Bowl-Seed 5 vs Seed 6 -Hosted by the ACC. Orange Bowl-Seed 7 vs Seed 8. -Hosted by the ACC. Men at Arms-Military Bowl-Seed 9 vs Seed 10-Hosted by the ACC. ROBLOX Bowl-Seed 11 vs Seed 12-Hosted by the ACC. Weenier Bowl-Seed 13 vs Seed 14-Hosted by the ACC. Chaos Bowl-Seed 15 vs Seed 16-Hosted by N/A. Insanity Bowl-Hosted by N/A. Illuminati Bowl -Hosted by N/A. Nike Pro Athletics Bowl-Hosted by N/A. Adidas Professional Footwear Bowl-Hosted by N/A. Future All-Star Bowl-Hosted by N/A. Independent Bowl-Hosted by N/A. LFL Memorial Bowl-Hosted by the ACC.
Ithesportsbomb
#154330226Tuesday, January 20, 2015 9:54 PM GMT

@lockdown69 Rules are in order, Each team will have a full week to learn and abide each Conferences System and Rules based on the bowl that is Hosted. [These are Subject to change in order of Hired Hosts for each Bowl Game] All hostess will provide a Stadium designed for the selected Bowl Game. If a Bowl game is not being hosted by a Conference Owner or Group, You are free to contact me, Out of NCFL Host will be designed to play by a fitted Rule Book placed by the ACC and the SEC Commissioners. The host will then provide a fully built stadium, After being approved a Bowl game will be scheduled for it, Any Merchandise, Game Passes that is sold is full commission to the Host. Any hosts outside the NFCL when you contact me I'll give you full requirements of how to host a Bowl Game. Groups are eligible to host as well. Once all Bowl Games are Scheduled as Final, A new forum will be made for each and every Bowl game, Where it's going to take place and When it will take place. All teams outside the Top 16 will not be seeded, Instead they will each individually receive random bids or invitations to participate in that Bowl Game, This is only accounted for Seeds 17-30. Here are the list of bowl games as Provided. Hosted by N/A means the Bowl is up for grabs to anyone whom wants to Host. All Locations are N/A until all Fields are Completed. BCS Bowl Game- Winner of the Rose Bowl vs Winner of the Sugar Bowl. -Hosted by the SEC. Rose Bowl-Seed 1 vs Seed 4 -Hosted by the SEC. Sugar Bowl-Seed 2 vs Seed 3 -Hosted by the SEC. Fiesta Bowl-Seed 5 vs Seed 6 -Hosted by the ACC. Orange Bowl-Seed 7 vs Seed 8. -Hosted by the ACC. Men at Arms-Military Bowl-Seed 9 vs Seed 10-Hosted by the ACC. ROBLOX Bowl-Seed 11 vs Seed 12-Hosted by the ACC. Weenier Bowl-Seed 13 vs Seed 14-Hosted by the ACC. Chaos Bowl-Seed 15 vs Seed 16-Hosted by N/A. Insanity Bowl-Hosted by N/A. Illuminati Bowl -Hosted by N/A. Nike Pro Athletics Bowl-Hosted by N/A. Adidas Professional Footwear Bowl-Hosted by N/A. Future All-Star Bowl-Hosted by N/A. Independent Bowl-Hosted by N/A. LFL Memorial Bowl-Hosted by the ACC.
TheInfamousCatwoman
#154330261Tuesday, January 20, 2015 9:55 PM GMT

@Sports see what I changed? lol.
Ithesportsbomb
#154330557Tuesday, January 20, 2015 9:59 PM GMT

no...
TheInfamousCatwoman
#154330623Tuesday, January 20, 2015 10:00 PM GMT

BCS Bowl Game- Winner of the Rose Bowl vs Winner of the Sugar Bowl. -Hosted by the SEC. Rose Bowl-Seed 1 vs Seed 4 -Hosted by the SEC. Sugar Bowl-Seed 2 vs Seed 3 -Hosted by the SEC. Fiesta Bowl-Seed 5 vs Seed 6 -Hosted by the ACC. Orange Bowl-Seed 7 vs Seed 8. -Hosted by the ACC. Men at Arms-Military Bowl-Seed 9 vs Seed 10-Hosted by the ACC. ROBLOX Bowl-Seed 11 vs Seed 12-Hosted by the ACC. ---- Weenier Bowl-Seed 13 vs Seed 14-Hosted by the ACC. Chaos Bowl-Seed 15 vs Seed 16-Hosted by N/A. Insanity Bowl-Hosted by N/A. ---- Illuminati Bowl -Hosted by N/A. Nike Pro Athletics Bowl-Hosted by N/A. Adidas Professional Footwear Bowl-Hosted by N/A. Future All-Star Bowl-Hosted by N/A. Independent Bowl-Hosted by N/A. LFL Memorial Bowl-Hosted by the ACC
Ithesportsbomb
#154331021Tuesday, January 20, 2015 10:06 PM GMT

luminati!!!!!!
PiggyHD
#154347114Wednesday, January 21, 2015 1:42 AM GMT

noobs im pigster

of     1