of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

IberianAviator
#154432708Thursday, January 22, 2015 6:36 PM GMT

Hola, Please fill out the forums below so you could get a job. Please do not spam my inbox or it will be less likely to get a job. I will read the applications the end of every month. Fix the sentence below, ------ iberia airlin3s is my favorite! i think its the best airline 3va!!.. ------ What position do you want to work for? 1. How active are you on Roblox, and how active will you be on Iberia Airlines? 2. Why did you choose this job? 3. Why did you pick Iberia Airlines, and not other airlines like American Airlines? 4. -------- Airplane questions? Q.What is flaring? A. --------- Age? Username? --IberianAviator
tuke2501
#154446859Thursday, January 22, 2015 11:03 PM GMT

------ iberia airlin3s is my favorite! i think its the best airline 3va!!.. ------ What position do you want to work for? 1.ground crew How active are you on Roblox, and how active will you be on Iberia Airlines? 2. very active Why did you choose this job? 3.because i tink i would be good at it Why did you pick Iberia Airlines, and not other airlines like American Airlines? 4.because i like Iberia Airlines -------- Airplane questions? Q.What is flaring? A.burn with a sudden intensity --------- Age?14 Username?tuke2501
rockmax2112alt
#154447071Thursday, January 22, 2015 11:06 PM GMT

Jesus. Please no. Move this to Clans and guilds you imbecile.
Dragonelz
#154448925Thursday, January 22, 2015 11:32 PM GMT

------ iberia airlin3s is my favorite! i think its the best airline 3va!!.. niece tri, but tis sentence is fine the way itis!!1! gud trik queston tho ------ What position do you want to work for? 1. piloot How active are you on Roblox, and how active will you be on Iberia Airlines? 2. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy active11!1!!1!one Why did you choose this job? 3. cus i like it Why did you pick Iberia Airlines, and not other airlines like American Airlines? 4. cus ur cool -------- Airplane questions? Q.What is flaring? A. idk --------- Age? 6 Username? i forgut DO YOU WANT SOME PANCAKES
KoIorfuI
#154455507Friday, January 23, 2015 1:00 AM GMT

Fix the sentence below, ------ iberia airlin3s is my favorite! i think its the best airline 3va!!.. Iberia Airlines is my favorite! I think it's the best airline ever! ------ What position do you want to work for? 1. Flight Attendant How active are you on Roblox, and how active will you be on Iberia Airlines? 2. On Roblox I am on mostly everyday and I rarely ever miss an Iberia Airlines flight. Why did you choose this job? 3. I've always been interested in the flight attendant field and I want to help passengers on board. Why did you pick Iberia Airlines, and not other airlines like American Airlines? 4. This airline was the first airline I ever joined on Roblox. I feel like it would be amazing to get my first aviation job on the first airline I ever joined. -------- Airplane questions? Q.What is flaring? A. A method used in the final approach where the nose is raised making the descent rate slower. --------- Age? 14 Username? EnderBlocker
FilipinoAviation
#154457081Friday, January 23, 2015 1:23 AM GMT

Please fill out the forums below so you could get a job. Please do not spam my inbox or it will be less likely to get a job. I will read the applications the end of every month. Fix the sentence below, ------ iberia airlin3s is my favorite! i think its the best airline 3va!!.. ------ What position do you want to work for? 1.Co-Ower How active are you on Roblox, and how active will you be on Iberia Airlines? 2.On 1 day of the week Why did you choose this job? 3.Because im bboared Why did you pick Iberia Airlines, and not other airlines like American Airlines? 4.Because its stupid -------- Airplane questions? Q.What is flaring? A. IDK --------- Age?1 Username?Fudgeguy123 --IberianAviator
DrivingEnfocement
#154795652Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:08 AM GMT

Hola, Please fill out the forums below so you could get a job. Please do not spam my inbox or it will be less likely to get a job. I will read the applications the end of every month. Fix the sentence below, ------ iberia airlin3s is my favorite! i think its the best airline 3va!!.. ------ What position do you want to work for? 1. Check In Staff How active are you on Roblox, and how active will you be on Iberia Airlines? 2. On Roblox I am active everyday after 4:00 pm EST. On Iberian i will active everday 4:00 pm EST or until changes. Why did you choose this job? 3. I would like to help check in i see there is not much check in staff and i want to represent my company by giving the best service. Why did you pick Iberia Airlines, and not other airlines like American Airlines? 4. I picked Iberia because i saw stoppolice2 at the time (his profile) and saw a beautiful airport and said .. im gonna work here. -------- Airplane questions? Q.What is flaring? A. A Groundcrew Agent who directs the plane out of the jet way. --------- Age 13 Username? DrivingEnfocement
Davntless
#155028566Saturday, January 31, 2015 7:19 PM GMT

1. Flight Attendant 2. I am active most of the days of the week except Tuesday and Thursdays 3. I would love to help and interact with customers 4. Because I've never seen this airport and I'd LOVE to try it! iiMistySkies
h4xxolBehT
#155028703Saturday, January 31, 2015 7:20 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Davntless
#155028767Saturday, January 31, 2015 7:21 PM GMT

Iberia Airlines is my favorite! I think it's the best airlines ever! Q. What is a flaring? A. Gradually become wider at 1 end Username: iiMistySkies
Master_IJames18
#155046701Saturday, January 31, 2015 11:06 PM GMT

###### position do you want to work for?#####.Flight Attendant ####### active are you on Roblox, and how active will you be on ###### ########?#####.Awesome ####### did you choose this job? #####.Because i like to help ############# did you pick ###### ########, and not other ######## like American ########?#####.Because is ########################### #########?#####.What is #######?#####.####################: ############: Mr jet way ##
epicsmile01
#155050091Saturday, January 31, 2015 11:44 PM GMT

iberia airlin3s is my favorite! i think its the best airline 3ver YOU ARE SO ABSOLUTELY RIGHT WOOOOOO!!!!!!!! What position do you want to work for? 1. Grounds crew or pilot How active are you on Roblox, and how active will you be on Iberia Airlines? 2.i am on every day after I go to school I am usually on from 3:35 to 5:00 or any time at night im on on the weekends too. Why did you choose this job? 3. because Iberian airlines has been a dream for me to pilot or lead a plane to flight and happieness. Why did you pick Iberia Airlines, and not other airlines like American Airlines? 4. I am with American Airlines and LOT and my uncle works for United in Chicago -------- Airplane questions? Q.What is flaring? A. the use of natural gas or its when a person helps guide a plane on the runway. --------- Age? 15 Username? epicsmile01 I am looking forward to work with Iberian Airlines thank you for your support
RegionalPlaneLover
#155057638Sunday, February 01, 2015 1:05 AM GMT

fix the sentence below: Iberia Airlin3s is my favorite! I think it`s the best airlin3 ever!!! I want to be FA I am very active and I will try to make every flight because I enjoy being a flight attendant because Iberia is awesome a flare is a burn with sudden intensity age 10 airplane2120 I will be glad to be any other job in the airline but I like FA most
iAvix
#155093435Sunday, February 01, 2015 12:22 PM GMT

Fix the sentence below, ------ iberia airlin3s is my favorite! i think its the best airline 3va!!.. Iberia airlines is my favourite I think it's the best airline ever!! What position do you want to work for? 1. Check-in staff How active are you on Roblox, and how active will you be on Iberia Airlines? 2.I am active every weekend and some days during the week Why did you choose this job? 3. I chose this job because I am used to doing this role and I enjoy being with the passengers Why did you pick Iberia Airlines, and not other airlines like American Airlines? 4. I picked Iberia because its the first spanish airline I have worked with and I personally think it would be a great experience. -------- Airplane questions? Q.What is flaring? A. flaring is when the plane lifts its nose up during approach to slow down for landing and reduce climb --------- Age 14 Username Snowedin11
juniormints2
#155104877Sunday, February 01, 2015 4:30 PM GMT

1. i want to work for flight ##############. i am on roblox a lot and i can be on ###### ######## everyday other than tuesday and #############. i choose this job because i like to ### people and i like to be ####### around and have a ########. i choose this ######## because my friends ####### ##### you and told me to go to ########. i think it is when you wave a flare around to get the plane on the ###########. #######. ################
Tortemarra
#155111353Sunday, February 01, 2015 6:00 PM GMT

^ begone, demon
pilugis74
#155113640Sunday, February 01, 2015 6:28 PM GMT

Fix the sentence below, ------ iberia airlin3s is my favorite! i think its the best airline 3va!!.. A= Iberia Airlines is my favorite! I think its the best airline ever! What position do you want to work for? 1. Check-in staff How active are you on Roblox, and how active will you be on Iberia Airlines? 2.Im active every day, I will be active every day too. Why did you choose this job? 3. I chose this job because I like interacting with passengers, and I know I wont let you down. Why did you pick Iberia Airlines, and not other airlines like American Airlines? 4. I picked Iberia Airlines because I think is a very good place to work, it will be a great experience and everybody is so nice and happy there. Airplane questions? Q.What is flaring? A. Flaring is when the plane lifts its front part up (nose) during approach to slow down for landing and reduce climb. Age? A= Im 13 years old. Username? A= pilugis74 Thank you! --pilugis74
naji2004
#155193889Monday, February 02, 2015 6:43 PM GMT

I want to work for Flight attendant Im active On weekends[My parents don't let me play on weekdays] I chose this job because i want to help someone It sounds like a good place to work at {no questions] I am 10 years old My username is naji2004
Soarellem
#155208973Monday, February 02, 2015 10:28 PM GMT

I want to work as a Flight attendant.##### am active whenever I get a chance to play.##### choose this job because I love to help people on the plane.##### love the place because it is the best place to work at.####### ############### am 10 ##### old.###### ######## is #########
UndiscoveredLimited
#155263412Tuesday, February 03, 2015 9:13 PM GMT

Fix the sentence below, -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Before: iberia airlin3s is my favorite! i think its the best airline 3va!!.. After: Iberia Airlines™ is my favorite group, I think it's the best airline ever! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Q) What position do you want to work for? A) {MR} Pilot or {MR} Senior Pilot Q) How active are you on ROBLOX, and how active will you be on Iberia Airlines? A) I am constantly active and being in Iberia Airlines will mean I will be even more active but instead of building and scripting I will be flying for Iberia. Q) Why did you choose this job? A) I enjoy flying planes on ROBLOX, but flying for/with others I enjoy more. Q) Why did you pick Iberia Airlines, and not other airlines like American Airlines? A) I have tried working for other airlines but none have seemed good enough, but when I found Iberia with 275+ active members, I knew this would be a good group to work for/with. Q) What is flaring? A) Flaring is a stage during the landing of a plane, it is where you raise the nose of the plane, slowing the descent rate. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Name? Aaron Vickers Age? 14 Username? UndiscoveredLimited Skype? aaron_vickers2000
jackshelton2007
#155281509Wednesday, February 04, 2015 1:29 AM GMT

#: my job is to be a PILOT
diamond00052
#155345075Thursday, February 05, 2015 1:35 AM GMT

Ground ########## ############### I think I will do good for the ######### ######## is the best I'## tried ########### where the plane should ####################
diamond00052
#155345271Thursday, February 05, 2015 1:38 AM GMT

What position do you want to work for?#####.############### active are you on Roblox, and how active will you be on ###### ########?#####.Every Week and ############## did you choose this job? #####.Cuz I think I will be good at ######### did you pick ###### ########, and not other ######## like American ########?#####.Cause its the best I'## tried ######################## #########?#####.What is #######?#####.To Show where the plane ########################?############?############
Airspeeder
#155390202Thursday, February 05, 2015 11:28 PM GMT

Fix the sentence below, ------ iberia airlin3s is my favorite! i think its the best airline 3va!!.. lies, there fixed. ------ What position do you want to work for? 1. none, this airline is a crappy fraudulant free-modeled airline, just like that fool whalebaby is. How active are you on Roblox, and how active will you be on Iberia Airlines? 2. none of your business Why did you choose this job? 3. i didnt choose any job, gosh i thought you were intelligent. Why did you pick Iberia Airlines, and not other airlines like American Airlines? 4. i didn't, all airlines are corrupt, #blametheindustry -------- Airplane questions? Q.What is flaring? A. i would rather not answer that. --------- Age? none of your business Username? can you even read
CoaxialReaping
#155517013Saturday, February 07, 2015 9:51 PM GMT

Iberia Airlines is my favorite! I think it's the best airline ever! 1.I would like to work as Ground Crew. 2. I am daily active on Roblox, so will i be too on Iberia Airlines. 3. I have chosen this job because i like doing it and that's my job in real life. 4. I picked Iberia Airlines because of the people's kindness, nice airports and i will never regret it. The only thing that i know about it is that flaring means the burning of natural gas that cannot be processed or sold. I am 34 years old and my username is Kryptonatic.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right