of     1   

SongheartOfSandPack
#154786844Tuesday, January 27, 2015 10:06 PM GMT

Welcome to MorningClan,We're called MorningClan because we're active in the morning. I see your curious of our territory looks like. We live in the plains,but with few trees. A couple of trees are used by our camp,Oh, I see you noticed we're surrounded by flowers,we like beautiful and sweet-smelling things. Now we're going through the entrance, we just recently formed our clan. You see that log,covering that hole? We have a barrier in the middle of the hole because we don't have much things to use. Warriors sleep on the right,Apprentices left. I see you spotted that odd rock, it's high,our leader Morningstar sleeps there, and make ceremonies there. Our medicine cat sleeps beneath the tree's roots,in the hole. We dug a lot, then found out there was a river stream beside it. The elders den sleep in the branches that fell,we made a barrier to keep it warm during leaf-bare. Our Nursery is in the wide log,it's really soft in there! Thanks for visiting! If you read everything and decided to join the Roleplay and filled out the form, put ' Hello World! ' Form: Name: Gender: Age: Background: Appearance: Skills:
SongheartOfSandPack
#155569927Sunday, February 08, 2015 3:58 PM GMT

Name: MorningStar Gender: Female Age: 14 moons Background: MorningStar was formerly a loner. StarClan came to her and decided to make a clan. They guided her paws through the longest,darkest nights. She was abandoned at the age of a apprentice. Morningstar came from a long distance,the Twolegplace. She brought cats with her,and explained why she did. (Will add more in rp) Appearance: A pale orange she-cat with white stripes to her neck to tail. She has white feet, with soft,lush green eyes. She has a white splash on her chest. White ears,with a white muzzle. She has a long tail, and a scar across her neck,not too short. Skills: Fighting, and getting things her way easier.
TehBloxx4h
#155571278Sunday, February 08, 2015 4:22 PM GMT

this sucks
EarthBoundv4
#155572193Sunday, February 08, 2015 4:37 PM GMT

Warrior RP's always suck, but this is a different level all-together I am the lord of death and darkness
MasonIsExileForever
#155573534Sunday, February 08, 2015 4:57 PM GMT

Hello World! Name: Ringside Gender: Male Age: 11 moons Background: Was a kitty pet interested in herbs, then became the Medicine Cat of MorningClan. Has been bullied by everyone except family, and clan. Is a runt. Has never been in a fight. Although has some skills. Appearance: White Cat, Small, Icy Blue Eyes, Black spot on left eye, and tip of tail. Skills: Knows all herbs, Massive Claws (But ever rarely uses them), can see spirits, and can talk to the planets
North1233
#155578096Sunday, February 08, 2015 6:03 PM GMT

Gary/Mary sue land detected. Captain, should we fire the nukes, missles, tanks, and ICBMs? Hand over the cheese!~If the tortise beat the hare, why won't my turtle beat my dog?
supersonic555444
#155578733Sunday, February 08, 2015 6:13 PM GMT

Don't forget the bombers. Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
SongheartOfSandPack
#155657755Monday, February 09, 2015 10:14 PM GMT

Planets? o_o Well.. Let's start the RP then..and ignore the people who just hates these things,because they never read the books.
supersonic555444
#155660508Monday, February 09, 2015 10:47 PM GMT

I'll admit, I haven't read the Warriors books. But that's not why I hate this RP. Your characters are Mary/Gary Sues, which are perfect characters with no flaws. Those are looked down upon in this forum, because you can't really have any plotlines with them since it would all be solved in a snap.
North1233
#155664073Monday, February 09, 2015 11:31 PM GMT

@Songheart I read the books, and a cat can't talk to planets. ._. Gary/Mary sues are overpowered characters with no flaws at all and have a "parents died" bio. Hand over the cheese!~If the tortise beat the hare, why won't my turtle beat my dog?
ExploitersInRealLife
#155672079Tuesday, February 10, 2015 1:21 AM GMT

This is pretty bad. The leader is 14 moons. Too young. Leader is a mary-sue. I'm not joining this.
iiAriston
#155672197Tuesday, February 10, 2015 1:23 AM GMT

Are you seriously only active in the morning? Do you sleep during the afternoon and night and starve from lack of hunting?
foIie
#155674158Tuesday, February 10, 2015 1:49 AM GMT

... I actually like Warriors a lot, but this... First of all, horribly written. Grammar is just... ugh. Secondly, as far as I know, cats can't have the name of the Clan (ex: no Thunderstar, Riverpaw, etc.) Third, there is literally no plot whatsoever. What are we supposed to roleplay without a plot? This is terrible. Sorry. I used to be an adventurer like you, but then the fire nation attacked.
SongheartOfSandPack
#155733935Wednesday, February 11, 2015 2:04 AM GMT

Well why thank you everybody. Since all of your criticism I'll stop the stupid roleplay. I see there's no plot, I would of fixed it,but now,I can't. This is why I never be active on the forums.
DaichiAkane
#155734467Wednesday, February 11, 2015 2:11 AM GMT

Well why thank you everybody. Since all of your criticism I'll stop the stupid roleplay. I see there's no plot, I would of fixed it,but now,I can't. This is why I never be active on the forums. Actually, consider our criticism quite constructive. If you actually stay, you might learn a thing or two. Or like, be half of the people on the forum who acts either miserable or ego-tastic. I guess that works too.
LimeDehKittehCat
#155738348Wednesday, February 11, 2015 3:01 AM GMT

Hello World! Name: Purekit Gender: She-Kit Age: 2 Moons Background: Appearance: A pure white furred kit, With amber eyes. Skills: The skills of a kit..

of     1