of     1   

JayrBatoy2002
#155054142Sunday, February 01, 2015 12:23 AM GMT

Reaper is on his knees, looking down and breathing hard while the rain patters on him and on the surface of the area he's on- "Distract them for a while will ya?" a deep telepathy voice is heard "A minute is all I ask" Reaper looks up to his unknown black figure foe and wonders to himself 'how am I going to do that?' "Just think of something and it will be perfect... believe me" the voice said Reaper takes a quick glance on the floor and back up at his foe "If you like pina coladas" he sang "getting caught in the rain" The pitch black figure looks at him confused and raises it's hand towards him like iron man "if you're in to yoga" Suddenly, a large figure standing around 9 feet tall erupts from the ground and grabs Reaper's foe's head and smashes it into the ground, one half of the brain is smashed and splattered all over the place with half the brain looking well still "and you have half a brain" he finished The large figure looked at him and puts up a thumbs up to him Reaper heard some evil chuckle coming out of him, he swore he did His mind is now releasing off the real world... going somewhere.
PickachuGirl
#155056758Sunday, February 01, 2015 12:53 AM GMT

put these reaper adventures in one thread, just putting them in multiple counts for spam and spam gets people banned u dont wanna b banned, do u
JayrBatoy2002
#155067060Sunday, February 01, 2015 2:45 AM GMT

But I made only 3 threads so far :c

of     1