of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

MarkJarkson
#155162123Monday, February 02, 2015 3:42 AM GMT

Beyond Our World This is a rather simple ISRP. There's not much story to be revealed in the plot. What the entire thing is is that you fill out a CS, me or super makes your thread, and you adventure through the world. Doing whatever you need to do to advance which will be based on your character sheet, your talents. Are you skilled in combat? Do you prefer adventure? Puzzles? That's how the world will be designed. Once you complete the world, it doesn't end there. At the end of each world, you join up with someone else to venture through their world. So on and so forth until at the very end, you meet together for the final world. We're planning on this being a long running ISRP, so you'll have to stay commited. Mininum Amount of Players - 4 Maxinum Amount of Players - 8 We cannot have an odd number in the sign ups. Be aware that the threads will not be posted instantly. Me and Super will need time to carve out each world for each player to make the experience more enjoyable for everyone. Make sure you do not have someone elses talent! Name - (Keep it simple, a one word first name please. Something like Ryan or Brett.) Age - (Above 14, below 60) Physical Description - Talents - Super will take one half of the joiners, I will take the other half.
PawzKat
#155162850Monday, February 02, 2015 3:51 AM GMT

Reserve me a spot please.
oODwagonxX
#155163077Monday, February 02, 2015 3:54 AM GMT

Me too, please. I don't have the brain capacity to make a decent character right now. Pirate Pad has left my mind cluttered and dysfunctional.
MarkJarkson
#155180757Monday, February 02, 2015 1:29 PM GMT

Alright, reserved.
PickachuGirl
#155181005Monday, February 02, 2015 1:38 PM GMT

marked
outmantheman12
#155181682Monday, February 02, 2015 2:00 PM GMT

Name - Chris Age - 20 Physical Description - (I am just gonna make this short, if you want it longer tell me) Chris is a few inches taller than average, standing at exactly 6 foot. He has a slim build, with not much bulk or muscle at all, which explains why he prefers to stay out of conflict. He has neatly combed hair, and typically wears clothes that are on the 'nicer' end. Of course it is hard to pinpoint what he wears because naturally that changes. Talents - 'A way with words,' diplomacy, speaking in general
Tortemarra
#155182760Monday, February 02, 2015 2:34 PM GMT

nooo if theres no spots taken, reserved.
PickachuGirl
#155182939Monday, February 02, 2015 2:39 PM GMT

just in case saying marked isn't enough uh reserved
JeopardizedJake
#155201745Monday, February 02, 2015 8:50 PM GMT

After-school bump. So long as Mark agrees, I'd say you're accepted, @outman.
Insurgencies
#155203616Monday, February 02, 2015 9:17 PM GMT

Name - Sergei Chaycolm Age - 32 Physical Description - Sergei is a short, stocky man, with pale, dry skin and dull features. Just about every limb is blunt, other than the ends of his fingers and his head. Sergei is mainly identified by his bolt, black, chevron mustache, along with his flat, black hair. Sergei also sports brown eyes, and a square-like , stubby nose. Talents - Segei is something of a brute, though he isn't the brightest of people. Segei is somewhat agile, and he is smart enough not to pick all too much fights, unless his life is in danger.
Tortemarra
#155212395Monday, February 02, 2015 11:15 PM GMT

Name - (Keep it simple, a one word first name please. Something like Ryan or Brett.) Stephen Dominic Age - (Above 14, below 60) 23 Physical Description - Tall, tan skinned, bald, and with black eyes. He has a skinny build... That's pretty much it. Talents - He's great with solving social problems. He's not the sharpest knife, but is the nicest one. He'll always try to settle an argument.
JeopardizedJake
#155214447Monday, February 02, 2015 11:41 PM GMT

Tort, check Out's skill, you two have the same ones essentially.
MarkJarkson
#155214556Monday, February 02, 2015 11:42 PM GMT

Out and Zalch; Accepted. Me and super will start building your worlds.
outmantheman12
#155214796Monday, February 02, 2015 11:45 PM GMT

Thanks!
Tortemarra
#155216285Tuesday, February 03, 2015 12:01 AM GMT

oh i didn't see that Name - (Keep it simple, a one word first name please. Something like Ryan or Brett.) Stephen Dominic Age - (Above 14, below 60) 23 Physical Description - Tall, tan skinned, bald, and with black eyes. He has a skinny build... That's pretty much it. Talents - He's great with mechanics, and solving technical problems. He's more of a puzzle-like man, and likes puzzles himself.
PickachuGirl
#155217671Tuesday, February 03, 2015 12:17 AM GMT

(laziness kills) Name - Syra Age - 17 Physical Description - Syra stands at around 5'6, with a somewhat average build but a somewhat attractive face. She has stark black hair that's cropped to above her neck, light amber eyes, and tan skin. Talents - Syra is a fast runner. She's great picking pockets, thieving, and great at lying. Syra's also a good actress. Syra is okay at cooking pasta.
JeopardizedJake
#155220653Tuesday, February 03, 2015 12:53 AM GMT

@Pick, accepted
MarkJarkson
#155226245Tuesday, February 03, 2015 2:00 AM GMT

And Torte, you're accepted. (super stop slacking)
MrStilts
#155244698Tuesday, February 03, 2015 10:25 AM GMT

(Is it okay if I had a noire-cyberpunk theme going for me? Because I'd like to have a noire-cyberpunk theme going for me) Name - Douglas Age - 31 Physical Description - Light-skinned, an average build, average hight, average brown hair, but less than average eyes. While his left eye is a perfectly blue, normal eye, his right eye has a much brighter shade, and appears to as if have circuits running through the iris. Neither of his hands bear anything to resemble flesh, and instead appear to be metallic in nature. Talents - Experienced with sidearms, but his main talent lies in deduction - if there's a connection, he'll find it.
PawzKat
#155249870Tuesday, February 03, 2015 3:03 PM GMT

Name - Danielle, however she doesn't mind being referred to as either Dani or Dan. Age - Fifteen, almost sixteen. Physical Description - This young woman is a short, stocky individual with short, curly hair, and a doughy build. A bit on the heavier side, Dani weighs about 124 pounds, and stands in at five feet and four inches, otherwise known as 1.651 meters. Pale, almost translucent skin stretches it's way across her body, reflecting the teenager's lack of sun consumption, and exercise. Danielle regards herself as slightly overweight, and so wears baggy, loose clothing, such as casual shirts, or sweatpants. Her hairstyle is amazing simply; wavy, and often tangled hair that overlap in loose waves around her shoulders. A mellowed-out blonde, the follicles of her hair darken over time, which leads her hair to look to be a dulled 'yellow'. Her facial structure is an ovalangular-boxy shape, with wideset almond-shaped eyes, a long nose, and pinched lips. Her irises are olive - a light, pale green of sort that can appear almost yellow when exposed to direct sunlight. Talents - The teenager is an artist, and takes pride in her creativity. She likes coming up with creative, unique ideas, and fares well when pairing colors/details. Likewise, she has an eye for noticing what others to do, which Dani can use to her advantage if she so chose too. [ sorry for the crappy bio ]
JeopardizedJake
#155266415Tuesday, February 03, 2015 9:57 PM GMT

MrStilts and Pawz, accepted. The whole noire thing you're thinking about Stilts is out of my reach, but I'll see what Mark can do about it.
oODwagonxX
#155297351Wednesday, February 04, 2015 5:22 AM GMT

Name - Kathleen Age - 52 Physical Description - Kathleen is a tall figure with an average weight for her height. (If not border lining on slightly over.) She has immaculate dark brown hair that gently curls under her chin, which is quite pointed. She has small ocean-blue eyes and a nose that is also quite pointed. Finally, she has quite a few wrinkles and prominent laugh lines, though she does quite a bit with make up to they and hide them. Talents - Kathleen is a very successful and manipulative business women, and she likes getting her way. She achieves unspoken authority over a client or co-worker naturally through her intimidating demeanor, but she is widely resented by the people she encounters when they don't have her ominously looming over them to make sure they behave.
Top_Chef
#155298016Wednesday, February 04, 2015 5:37 AM GMT

I'm guessing that it's already filled so yep.
valvefan123
#155299352Wednesday, February 04, 2015 6:08 AM GMT

reserved if possibru -A smile will get you far, but a smile and a gun will get you further.-
JeopardizedJake
#155324165Wednesday, February 04, 2015 9:26 PM GMT

There's one spot left. First to post nabs it.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right