of     1   

Auxetic
#155212453Monday, February 02, 2015 11:16 PM GMT

Hello Canada Basketball, Before you waste your time, and fill out the application, and then be suddenly be denied, here are some qualifications you have to meet, to even send in an application. - You MUST be Free Agent+ in "Canada Basketball" group. - You MUST have proper grammar, and spelling. - You MUST send the questions to the Commissioner, Dude0925. The following are questionnaires that you must complete throughly: [NOTE: If you do not answer/respond to one of the questions, you automatically failed the application.] You will be graded out of 100 "marks". What we will be looking for within the application: -Grammar/Spelling -The length of a question -Was your answer vague? -Was your answer related to the question? -Was it the answer we were looking for? You must score 90/100 marks to pass. 1.) Why do you want to become a Coach within the "Canada Basketball" group? [25 marks] x: 2.) What is your schedule like? [25 Marks] x: 3.) What other groups are you in, and are you an HR in any of your other groups? [20 Marks] x: 4.) When you want to host a tryout, what will you say in the group status? [20 Marks] x: 5.) How long have you been in Canada Basketball? [10 Marks] x: Grammar check: 1.) I haz 30 robux but i want more! [10 mark] 2.) i need to go can u take over sir [10 mark] 3.) the commissioer is dude0925 [10 mark] Good luck! ~Commissioner, Dude0925 If you have any questions or concerns, please message our commissioner, Dude0925.

of     1