of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

FractaAnima
#155229206Tuesday, February 03, 2015 2:35 AM GMT

[INTRO} Hello. FractaPretium here. That's it. {Ranks} To me there are 6 types of Quarterbacks in this league. The Elites The Game Changers The Game Managers The Potentially Greats The Place Holders The Other Teamers I'm going by QBs I have seen play, so some may be missed. But this is from what I've seen. We will start with two monuments of the OFL, and break it down from there. Sure there are prerequisites that require to even be considered up in the top, or in a certain position. But in the end it relies completely on how their team sees them, the league, and the defenses they play. As a player who has watched many QBs play, and played against many times, I'll be judging them by how I felt either against, or with them. {[THE ELITES]} Prerequisites: Must be a leader. Isn't afraid to make the quick pass, or the deep. Can avoid Defenders on a whim, barely need a blocking C, but it helps. Rarely throws INTs when playing at full potential. Can lob ON POINT (a tough skill, that's why it's in here). Not only can decide who games for a team, but whole SEASONS. Been here, and playing QB, for more than 3 seasons. Can connect with a WR within a week, or less, of them being on the team. Now to name them: 1. Bunglest: Pemberly Punishers: 5th Season in OFL: 99 Overall. Bunglest, the self proclaimed "Savior of Pemberly". I'll leave it up to you to decide that. With great vision over the field bung can see in a moments notice when a WR is open. The WR simply has to get yards after the catch. Bung seems to know perfectly where to throw with MINIMAL separation from the WR and the CB. While being quick in the pocket, he can run around near infinitely with his legs and the combined power of Oathkeeper13, an extension of a great player for a great team. While occasionally makes the dumb pass, he always finds a way to make up for it, whether on offense or defense. Bunglest shows intense prowess in situations that could leave other QBs shaking, and tries to help all when possible. Sometimes selfish, but hey, if you're one of the top in the league, you would be too. 2. Mackulous: Florida Firecats: 4th Season in OFL(?): 99 Overall. MrMackHD, MackyZack. The puppet master to the hype train that is the Florida Firecats. But stats and skill do not lie, he may deserve the hype. With 3 VB appearances under his belt, and 1 victory, not many can say that they have been to the same spot. He does not seem like much of a dimer compared to bung, but his quick release, and ability to break down harsh defenses shows just as well as bung's ability to make a fool of certain CBs. Their rivalry has burned through the seasons, with no clear victor each season in and out. He is only 2 on this list cause there is no particular order. Mack is prone to throwing ints, but he, too, can make up for them the next drive or even after. The one thing that could put him above the rest? He rarely uses a blocker. And is able to quite easily blow away from the DEs to pass the ball. When a blocker is present, mack just doesn't seem to go down! The man is a machine in game controlling and play making, unpredictable from the first quarter to the last snap. {The Game Changers} Prerequisites: Natural Leader. Has a certain type of pass they're good with. Deep or short. Can avoid Defenders well, but a Center really helps. Able to lob in traffic and succeed 80% of the time. Decides the outcome of games when playing at 100%. Yet can make games flop for their team if they do not show up/go afk. Doesn't need a specific amount of time. Takes a bit to connect with WRs, usually singles them out, or tries to spread the ball. Now to name them: 3. LordJallace: RedCliff Raiders: 4th or 5th... maybe less: 98 Overall The replacement for "This league is too easy, lemme get blown out by 50 points" Tebow. Lord was a weapon on the rams, and now even more for the Raiders with more options. While not the strongest runner, he can have breakaway plays in both his arms and legs. He is smart, and isn't afraid to challenge a defender up close. But his biggest flaw is sometimes what wins him games. He trusts his WRs quite a bit. He has won games over throwing insane deep passes that the WR must go up and get. But this also can kill him. Too much trust may cause the WR to believe the ball will simply get to him and he won't need to move. He can survive well in the pocket, with or without a Center, but sometimes comes up short, even with a center. A powerful weapon, only a few games away from becoming an ELITE QB. He just needs a pesky Victory Bowl title... Then he'd be set. 4. TarheelsQuacktus: Highland Huskies: Technical 5th Season: 97 Overall You may cry "biased" at this, since he is my QB. But I have very good reasons. He is one of the only Game Changing QBs who does not require a blocking center, and becomes nigh unstoppable with one. Sure he gets sacked with one, but he makes the best of it he can. He can throw the deep, and short, and doesn't usually opt for hail mary passes or trusts, yet he can do them when need be. He may not scan the field as well as other QBs, but his precision off the snap is precise and almost as unpredictable as Mack's. He also has some wheels behind him. And with a blocking team like the Ducks or Huskies, he can gain large amounts of yards off of some of the strongest defenses. With centers like bubba and frog playing with him, always built around the double back offense, he has a large amount of time most plays for his WRs to get open. But like most game changers, if he is not at full potential, he can't perform at peak levels, neither can his team. 5. Frogerfreak1: Highland Huskies: 3rd Season: 97 Overall Only really a massive QB with the Punishers at the start of last season, frog was able to show his prowess. With his bunglest-like ability, if not in some situations better, to dime a lob on defenders, he has shown to be a great weapon. Maybe the only game changing QB that does not require a blocking center, he does not have the best legs, though. HE relies on his arm and WRs, which is easy when he has 6 running down the field with no real center. This is why he was a weapon at the Punishers. He had 5 men open, and one of the best centers to boot. He has great precision, but his killer is he gets overconfident in his passes, trying to force certain ones. He could tie tar's skill, and sometimes does, but like I said, no particular order. 6. Matthew11266: Rockford Raptors: 4th Season: 97 Overall A victory bowl under his belt some may have seen him as the front runner for the third elite QB. But that is not how I, who had been a WR for him that season, sees. A three way tie with frog, and tar, he has the most fatal of their flaws. A center. Matthew relies very VERY heavily on a center who can block. But even then he finds a way to miscommunication their blocks, and run into the defensive ends. Fred Man is by no means a bad center, but I have seen many cases of Matthew, even with bubbalubba, running right into defensive ends that bubba tried to seal off. He is a great passer with one other large flaw hanging on his arm. He only passes short if absolutely necessary. Unlike most QBs, who check short THEN deep, he instantly watches deep and then goes down. Yes you may say "it's called checkdown" but you don't want to go for a home run every single play unless you know you can get it. Which is where his accuracy comes in. He is not the best dimer, but he can put the ball in the area of the WR, so they have to get it, and get away from the corners. But by no means is he bad. He has some wheels on him just like tarheels or bung, and when the time is right he can earn his team a couple yards. {The Game Managers} Prerequisites: Casual Leader. Specifies in only one type of pass, any other risks great problems. Relies on chips or a blocker to not get sacked, or running back very far. Him and his team decide the game, not him alone. Sometimes easily replaceable. Takes time to connect with WRs. 7. Dreeww: Dansville Ducks: 5th Season: 91 Overall A powerful player on both sides of the ball, excelling as QB. A few notches from a Game Changer, but will do. His ability on the field is most often defined by the offense around him, yet he does have the potential to change the outcome of games. His only problem is he very often makes the worst decisions he could which costs his team greatly. 8. Lebron6dunk: Corinth Spartans: 4th/5th? Season: 90 Overall Yes a huge leap from matther, tar, and frog. But with good reason. Lebron took the spot of a lost QB who left after a devastating loss in season 4. Yet he has stepped in and is doing very well. With WRs he is used to and who know his playing style he has brought some nice wins into the Spartans franchise. HE is easily picked off, however, and rarely looks for the deep ball. His blockers rarely range at just 1, sometimes requiring 2 to give him time. But he can be a great QB on the field if needed. 9. FlamingMushi: Don't Know: Don't Care: 89 Overall. Trained with ikios to learn the Tibetan Powerful Dropback. Look below for more info. 10. HiipoweredHD: Korblox Snowhawks: 5th I guess who cares he can't count to it: 86 No need for blockers. No need for short slants. We are going deep, or my name isn't... what was my name? Oh right! Whatever the case Ikios, as I call him, or Hiipower, as he probably wishes to be called, is the inventor of the "Powerful Dropback." A skill mastered by him and flamingmushi in the mountains of Tibet with Tibetan monks who could teleport to the endzones of football fields at will. Need I say more? He costs teams games off of trying to put more points on the board, or simply trying to go for home runs EVERY SINGLE PLAY. 11. Pdietz: Wherever he Went: 5th Season: 84 Overall Taking the spot of a lost Swaq10, Flaming, and Lordjallace, pdietz proved to be able to move the ball efficiently with the powerhouse players of the Rams. Yet stupid decisions cost them close games and some losses. More training could prove to be great for a new QB. He does rely on some blocks, but can make up for it very easily. Then again this was only seen with very good WRs to help him. {The Potentially Greats} Prerequisites: Anything less than stated above. This shall be more of a list, I don't need to describe them. 12. Damion burk 81-83 13. FractaPretium 78-80. Able to carry teams but fails in the redzone. 14. Swaq10 77-78. Good with a select few WRs 15. Caravellofellow or whatever. 77-79. Bad decision maker. 16. Nighttrainn 76-77. Acts as if he has all the skills already, blunders. Relies on a good team to get the score. {The Place Holders} Prerequisites: Really anyone who has to be subbed due to ban, ejection, inactivity. 17. Accardi 76-77 18. Zacorey 76-77 19. Deathsvictim 73-76 20. Scarletsweet2 70-71 21. Sepcious 69-71 22. Nikenewton 68-70 {The Other Teamers} Lol read the name 23. Staffernick Bad 24. Letruce Bad 25. Jynxsta Worse
Healable
#155229436Tuesday, February 03, 2015 2:38 AM GMT

This is my 3rd season ;/
wxmbraider
#155229509Tuesday, February 03, 2015 2:39 AM GMT

its macks 5th ssn frac
bootyshotz
#155229748Tuesday, February 03, 2015 2:42 AM GMT

Forgot me at qb
ChitogeKirisakiii
#155229788Tuesday, February 03, 2015 2:42 AM GMT

My rating is pretty accurate.
NykeStorm
#155229825Tuesday, February 03, 2015 2:43 AM GMT

21! Extremely accurate. Sepcious|| House of Representatives
Zignatious
#155230032Tuesday, February 03, 2015 2:45 AM GMT

WRs plzplzplzplzplzpzlpzlzplzpzlzplzpzlpzlzplz so i can feel good about myself plzplzplzplzpzlzplzlzpzlzpzlplz
DeathATL
#155230243Tuesday, February 03, 2015 2:48 AM GMT

#19 LESGOOOO
LeonSandcastIe
#155230463Tuesday, February 03, 2015 2:50 AM GMT

ded
CosmicEffect
#155230504Tuesday, February 03, 2015 2:50 AM GMT

Heal is better then tarheels and forger just because they on you're team doesn't mean you gotta be bias
GalaxySupernova
#155230606Tuesday, February 03, 2015 2:52 AM GMT

Galdrew luck is def in the elite catagory tbh
Prowling
#155230701Tuesday, February 03, 2015 2:53 AM GMT

"Matthew relies very VERY heavily on a center" i wouldn't really say that whenever we o v d in practice and I don't feel like centering for the offense, he does good w/o one
PhiladeIphia
#155232085Tuesday, February 03, 2015 3:08 AM GMT

I agree with the descriptions, but overall I dont like this. Very few QBs would be ranked 99 overall. You have QBs like PDeitz rated at an 84. An 84 is a good rating, and yet Pdeitz is not a good QB. Overall very biased and based on popular belief.
FractaAnima
#155232649Tuesday, February 03, 2015 3:14 AM GMT

Epic this is considering everyone has the same physical skill, which counts in to their rating. So everyone has the potential to be a 99 QB, it's just their knowledge, now.
nintendo566
#155232757Tuesday, February 03, 2015 3:16 AM GMT

we talking madden overalls
rockerdj4
#155232815Tuesday, February 03, 2015 3:17 AM GMT

@Prowling well thats practice hes talking about games
Tuuz
#155233333Tuesday, February 03, 2015 3:23 AM GMT

@cosmic yes because throwing to the RB on the Los 80% of the time is so good.
zacorey08
#155234788Tuesday, February 03, 2015 3:42 AM GMT

I blew out warriors 77 overall!
VxrbalDre
#155235553Tuesday, February 03, 2015 3:52 AM GMT

Cosmic then proove it,Lol
oldtea
#155236656Tuesday, February 03, 2015 4:07 AM GMT

all current huskies/past ducks/punishers on this forum
DifferentPersonas
#155247527Tuesday, February 03, 2015 1:17 PM GMT

Tbh thats how Madden is.