of     1   

Chriz13
#155239094Tuesday, February 03, 2015 4:53 AM GMT

This is just a list of grievances, everything that's messing with me right now My mom's going back for another surgery, my dad says everything's going to be fine, but he lied to me about what happened last time, so I'm not trusting him. My GF didn't even try to talk to me today and avoided me as much as possible, despite her knowing everything that's going on with my Mom and her surgery, we're probably going to break up tomorrow, oh well. I'm not doing so hot in two of my classes, I have a lot of homework but no desire to do it. Progress reports are out Friday, I hope I'm getting a C at the worst, probably not the case. My best friend can't come to school until she's declared "mentally stable" after posting an apparently violent song on her blog and one of her ex friends ratted her out to the principal out of spite, I had to go to the office and vouch for her, saying that no, she wouldn't hurt a fly. I have a scholarship interview at NIU in two weeks, my dad doesn't approve of my career choice, I'm going to hear about it all the way up there and back, which is 8 hours. I have three hours of drama club every day, I love doing it, I really do, but I'm just so stressed out about everything, and there's a lot of people there who are complete jerks to me.
NMSVikings
#155239212Tuesday, February 03, 2015 4:56 AM GMT

you'll find your own way through this as through everything you've done. just keep up that grind. hope all goes well. always here if you wanna vent to me, despite the fact that we're not really "close" or talk at all. just know i'm open to everything and anyone
privatezackv3
#155239469Tuesday, February 03, 2015 5:02 AM GMT

whats ur career choice
Chriz13
#155239567Tuesday, February 03, 2015 5:05 AM GMT

Theatre Technician The thing is, whenever people with theatre degrees can't get jobs, it's because they're actors, with the program I'm going to I can get an internship on a musical tour the summer after my Freshman year, which is great, but my Dad doesn't care, he wants me to be white collar, screw that.
Chriz13
#155239829Tuesday, February 03, 2015 5:11 AM GMT

Okay, so at first I was all like, "it's okay, if she doesn't want to be with me, that's fine, I'm not going to force her to do anything, if it wasn't meant to happen it wasn't meant to happen" But now I realize that, no, you can't just be with someone for three weeks, and then the day his Mom winds up in the hospital make a point of ignoring him, even if you think we'e "just friends" that's not how you treat a friend.
CheeseyMacral
#155239889Tuesday, February 03, 2015 5:12 AM GMT

u can talk to me btw Iᴛ ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ Cʜᴇᴇsᴇʏ.
NMSVikings
#155239961Tuesday, February 03, 2015 5:14 AM GMT

Yeah, that's pretty bogus. I'd honestly confront her about it, but I wouldn't jump onto the train that she was deliberately trying to. In my opinion I would just ask her why she didn't talk to me on that day, unless you know 100% sure she was avoiding you. Because she could have had her phone taken away, lost it, or forgot it at home and went out for a good chunk of the day. In the end she should have been there even after the fact to help you out though.
Chriz13
#155240052Tuesday, February 03, 2015 5:16 AM GMT

She ignored me today at school, we talked a little bit during class, but after class she just walked away, didn't even say bye or anything.
NMSVikings
#155240274Tuesday, February 03, 2015 5:21 AM GMT

Yeah I'd talk to her about that, if she doesn't want the things that come with a relationship then she shouldn't be in it. For some reason if she couldn't bring up a legitimate reason as to why she avoided you, then I'd just be straight up if she even wants to be in that relationship. If she really does then she'll say she does and start making more of an effort to help you out when you need it. That's something I noticed with a few of my friends' relationships. Or vice versa with girls to guys. You need to bring the problem up before it just makes the issue worse for both people, and you already have enough on your plate as it is.
TotallyNotCap
#155240525Tuesday, February 03, 2015 5:28 AM GMT

play this song to her https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N57sGlyoyHc

of     1