of     1   

CHKNRS
#155406586Friday, February 06, 2015 3:07 AM GMT

Wow. What a wild ride it’s been. I could never have asked for anything better. I wish I could do this forever, but we all know that could never happen. It is with a heavy heart and with a passion for the game remaining that I must announce my retirement as a player from the game of ro-hockey. I harbor a great deal of affection for a hobby that I have found a great deal of fun and friendship in. I realize that my career started when most would be ending. I first came to Roblox as a 13 year old, and at the time, I enjoyed games of all different genres. I never really had much interest in ro-sports at that point. One day, I decided to take in the final game between the Tropics and the Bandits for the Season 5 Ro-Cup. I was hooked. I came into the league the next season as a rookie with the Buffalo Titans. We were an average team that season, but I managed to rack up 6 assists and was selected to the Rookie All-Star Game. I jumped from one average team to another as I joined the Carolina Warriors the next season. I absolutely loved my time with the Warriors, but the team fell apart after h26 acquired the RNHL. After that, I waited until I was offered a tryout. I decided to try my luck in the RHL, and joined the Regina Coyotes because I'm Saskatchewan kid. The team never really showed up, and that team fell through as well. Shortly after I joined Regina, I garnered interest from several teams in the “new” RNHL, and chose to sign with the Rio Grande Valley Bandits. That team fell apart like the others, and I was left to pick up the pieces. I was appointed owner of the Bandits, and put my mark on the team, signing future RNHL regulars and trading for a superstar goalie in Lockdown134. This was the first time my team was able to make the playoffs, and we battled all the way to an overtime loss in the final game of the first round after a 0-0 tie after 2 periods, in what many called the greatest game played that season. I was extremely proud of that team as an owner, and when a few of the players parted ways with the team, I honestly felt a little broken. This was when I had started contemplating retiring, but I knew the team still had a bright future, and I wanted to stick with it for one more season. Then some good news came. Lock agreed to stay with the team, and he expressed interest in moving the team to Orlando. I thought this was a great idea. Most of the Bandits came with us, and I allowed Lock to take ownership of the team, with myself on board as co-owner. Lock made great strides as an owner, making several big trades and signing big names to the team. I myself signed a few players, and I felt a little bit of pride for being part of all of that. I was finally able to play for a team that was above average start to finish, and I enjoyed every second of it. We made playoffs for the second year in a row, and battled to game 3 of the semi-finals, where we won in the 11th OT and advanced to the Ro-Cup Finals, the first and only time in my career. We lost the first game, but we stormed back to take Game 2 and 3. I thought that was going to be it, but we lost Game 4 amid controversy. I came into Game 5 not sure what to expect. The game was tied at 0-0 after 2 periods, and I was beginning to think it was going to be déjà vu. Then we came out and made it 1-0 late in the third. Then it was 2-0 with a minute to play. I knew that was it, and I was the most excited player on the bench. Then, we hit an empty-netter to make it 3-0 and take the cup. I bolted off the bench at the end of the game, jumping and yelling like a mad man. The Ro-Cup was finally mine. After all I had been through in my years of ro-hockey, this was the sweetest taste of my career. I didn’t leave the Pepsi Center for another half an hour. I took as many screenshots as I could, hoping to keep the memories for a long, long time. My name would finally go down for something other than PRIMA. I was a Ro-Cup Champion. I enjoyed my time as a ro-hockey player, and I really wish I could continue my career, but my life has taken a different path. I’m soon to be 17 now, and with my new career outside of Roblox, I no longer have the time to enjoy this great game as much as I did when I was 13 or 14. PRIMA Hockey is also more well-known than it has ever been, so I will be focusing my time and energy on Roblox towards that venture. I would like to thank hockeydude026, brutter0, Lockdown134, piratesfan21, halfmarine21, thunderpants11, and TrevorTUnderwood. You all made my ro-hockey career one heck of a good time. We laughed together, we saw heartbreak together, and we made it through together. But most of all, I would like to thank my best friends on Roblox, and some of my best friends in real life, clippersfan and jadkins12 for sharing the ride with me. Whether it be talking about games at school, playing on the junior teams, playing pickup hockey at one of my poorly made rinks, or even the day I signed clippersfan to the Bandits, they made everything about ro-hockey fun for me, because I was able to enjoy it with my friends. Like all good things, my career must come to an end. I leave ro-hockey as a member of 4 RNHL teams, the Buffalo Titans, Carolina Warriors, Rio Grande Valley Bandits, and Orlando Solar Bears, and 1 RHL team, the Regina Coyotes. I leave named to the Rookie All-Star Game in 2013, representing the Titans. I leave with 5 goals, 26 points, and one Ro-Cup Championship over 5 seasons. But most of all, I leave as a teammate, friend, and Solar Bear for life, satisfied with my Ro-Cup. I hope to be a part of another ro-hockey game soon. But this time, I’ll be watching from the stands, cheering on my buddies. Thank you, all, and enjoy what life has to offer you in the future. -CHKNRS
deathrange07
#155406676Friday, February 06, 2015 3:09 AM GMT

not enough deathrage07 references 0/10 "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
CHKNRS
#155406773Friday, February 06, 2015 3:10 AM GMT

Thanks to deathrange07 for being a bawse on the SBs.
deathrange07
#155406829Friday, February 06, 2015 3:11 AM GMT

still not enough deathrage07 references 0/10 "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
PokaKola
#155406856Friday, February 06, 2015 3:11 AM GMT

not enough pokakola references -1/10 in terms of deathrange references u exceeded the limit of 0 with 1 reference -100/10 go poka go fite win
deathrange07
#155406933Friday, February 06, 2015 3:13 AM GMT

poka is a wannabe deathrage07 ignore him "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
CHKNRS
#155406936Friday, February 06, 2015 3:13 AM GMT

Thanks to PokaKola for being the first team to partner with PRIMA.
PokaKola
#155407129Friday, February 06, 2015 3:15 AM GMT

deathrange07 is a hardcore wanna be pokakola now with the minimum pokakola references you have earned a 5/10, the minimum for a 10 is at least 5 references each in their own context go poka go fite win
RektItCool
#155407519Friday, February 06, 2015 3:21 AM GMT

tl;dr
nomerdude
#155407738Friday, February 06, 2015 3:24 AM GMT

ur team sux and we dastroyed them
Drew_D0ughty
#155604840Monday, February 09, 2015 12:11 AM GMT

ur welcome chk :)
NotoriousMysticMac
#156120100Monday, February 16, 2015 6:39 PM GMT

:) rip