chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

BrendonTheWizard
#155447684Friday, February 06, 2015 10:44 PM GMT

"Yes, they won't be notified, but there is a list if you go to the sidebar into Friends>Followers. Perhaps a toggleable notification system should be added." Although you can view your own followers, this does not apply on any other profile. I guess the best way to describe this is with a scenario - Let's say you are following a user, and you'd like to see if they're following you back, so you go to their profile and click on their friendslist. On other profiles, the followers/following sidebar does not exist. I do think that a notification system would be useful, for some it'd be good to be notified of a follower added, for others who are more well-known and would likely receive a lot of followers, maybe they'd like to disable notifications. "In any case, I'm sure ROBLOX will improve upon it. They don't tend to leave stuff they're seriously focused on unfinished. I don't understand why you need to make such a fuss out of it." Which is why I put this suggestion in, it's not a fuss, it's a suggestion. Often times, if they add an update, they don't add the update until it's a finished one.
Robot304
#155447872Friday, February 06, 2015 10:46 PM GMT

"it's not a fuss, it's a suggestion" Then why'd you title this "Revise, REMOVE, or REPLACE the 'Friends & Followers' update"?
amazingmikedude1
#155448028Friday, February 06, 2015 10:48 PM GMT

Yes. Remove or think about it. (At least remove the limitation. That literally did nothing but stir up everything.)
BrendonTheWizard
#155448103Friday, February 06, 2015 10:49 PM GMT

"Then why'd you title this "Revise, REMOVE, or REPLACE the 'Friends & Followers' update"?" Note the word "or" I think it should be revised, but I'd also be fine with seeing it removed, or replaced by a new, more functional system.
BrendonTheWizard
#155514550Saturday, February 07, 2015 9:18 PM GMT

B1
ForumTurret
#155516047Saturday, February 07, 2015 9:38 PM GMT

Do not believe me? Ok, dumb list will do the job for me. Watch the original message under it. " Please read the ###### thread before ####### your opinion on the suggestion.####### friends & followers update is useless, it has a lot of flaws at the moment.##### can understand ########## real friends from random friends, I get that.######## I don't understand is why ANYBODY would want to use the 'Follow' button on roblox, so far that hasn't been #########. There'# just no need for a ################### feature.############ when there'# no way to follow someone #######, you cannot view who someone else is #########, nor can you view who they are ######## by. Above all, who would even want to follow people in the first place? This is roblox, the way that the ##### ######### and #### is ############ different than how people communicate on #######, I feel this update hasn't been thought out at all. The ##### of it is ######## flawed.##### also can't understand why the ############ list ##### to be taken out of roblox to be ######## by a ############ that gets ######## on your profile.########## STILL send random friend ########, I'## gotten many friend ######## but no ####### in the last day or two, this update doesn't change that at all.###### still have no way to separate our friends from our best friends, if roblox is ###### going to ### for a logical friends system, then why not add an "#############" list. That ###### unreasonable and stupid, and it kind of is.###### roblox were ###### a website for people to develop, then maybe, just maybe I could envision followers being a good thing. The problem is, it'# NOT. It'# rare to see a game ######### on this website, it isn't even accurate to ### ### of roblox is children, the ratio of random children to ########## is well over that! ######'# almost 80,###,### roblox ##### and 200 #######, and more than half of the ####### have never even made a game.####### is a website ###### with young #########, where roblox'# income ##### from the catalog more than the games, and the catalog has tried so ########### to attract children that we'## got everything from the #### meme to spongebob to #### with '####' written all over them to ##### of ############ roblox card ##########. This website is NOT ######### by young ###### who use roblox to design their own game, it'# ######### ######### by #### who customize their avatar and play random games.############# are of no benefit to this website, they'## #########, and above all else; this update has ###### the social aspect of roblox into a complete mess.#########'# no guarantee that this update will be #######, at the very least it should be ########. If it gets ######## by a more ############ system, even if it'# not the friends & best friends system that we all once had, then I'# still be glad. "
BrendonTheWizard
#155518229Saturday, February 07, 2015 10:08 PM GMT

@forum I suggest not using the forum until you are over thirteen years old.
BrendonTheWizard
#160148368Tuesday, April 14, 2015 11:57 AM GMT

It's been months, and there's still zero reason to "Follow" anyone on roblox. This update is still as useless as it was when they added it.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2