of     1   

contryboyyall
#155531731Sunday, February 08, 2015 1:20 AM GMT

CheetahBoy - Hook [F] the big mans with their suit and ties, [F]ing with our dreams and giving us byes, I need to kill my need for them and change it to a bar, But talent only takes someone so far, So [F] this man, I'm standing up for myself. Gold Fire - Verse 1 I been turned down 10 too many times, Turn me down, and break out my box of rhymes, [Laughter] They break my wings, but I can still fly! It hurts me so bad, the way that they don't care about my raps, They just look me in the face and laugh, Some day I'm just gonna break out and Attack, They trynna kill me, but I can never die, I live forever, I'm so clever, Cut my head off, I grow another, 1st in the rap class, Stand me up and I beat [A]ss, Break your legs so you get picked last. They think my violence is in my past, but they ain't never seen my full wrath, I chase em' down like Cheetah, Stab em like Pita, Break em like I'm savin' em' for later, I'm the only Fire Rapper left in town, don't believe me? You can hear it in my sound! CheetahBoy - Hook [F] the big mans with their suit and ties, [F]ing with our dreams and giving us byes, I need to kill my need for them and change it to a bar, But talent only takes someone so far, So [F] this man, I'm standing up for myself. Gold Fire - Verse 2 I'M BREAKIN' OUTTA THIS CAGE, [F] THE BIG MEN, I'M KILLIN' EM IN A FIERY BLAZE, HELL, THAT'S WHAT I'MMA RAISE, TIE EM' UP WITH A JAY SHOE LACE! THEY WANT MY FAME, TREATIN' LIKE IT'S A GAME, I'M IN A RAGE, AND I'MMA SAY WHAT I'M GONE SAY! FIRE IT UP, GOOSE BUMPS YEAH I'MMA MAKE YO' HAIR SIT UP, HAIR SIT UP, I'MMA SHOW YOU WHO WE ARE, [F] THE BIG MEN AND THEIR 2 MILLION DOLLAR CARS, TALENT CAN'T GET YOU TOO FAR, WHEN YOU GOT A COMPANY OF BUSINESSMEN, FEELS LIKE I JUST GOT PUNCHED IN THE STOMACH AGAIN, FIRST THEY CALL YOU FRIEND, THEN THEY GET YOUR TRUST, THEN THEY SAY YOU'RE THE BEST OF ALL OF THEM, THEN THEY THROW YOU OUT AND SAY YOU'RE A BUST! When you think about all that happened in my life, you feel so lucky, and you'd be right. CheetahBoy - Hook [F] the big mans with their suit and ties, [F]ing with our dreams and giving us byes, I need to kill my need for them and change it to a bar, But talent only takes someone so far, So [F] this man, I'm standing up for myself.
ChanelG
#155531846Sunday, February 08, 2015 1:21 AM GMT

This second verse scared/worried me a little XD But this was cool, I liked the hook a lot. 8/10
contryboyyall
#155532056Sunday, February 08, 2015 1:24 AM GMT

Feedback people! Thanks ChanelG.
CheetahBoyHD
#155537320Sunday, February 08, 2015 2:42 AM GMT

Bump
CheetahBoyHD
#155542733Sunday, February 08, 2015 3:58 AM GMT

Bump 2
TheUnknownZodiac
#155560955Sunday, February 08, 2015 12:05 PM GMT

4.5/10 -Like no punchlines.. -Weak on similes -Meh on metaphores -Rhyme schemes were decent.
DashaDD
#155576002Sunday, February 08, 2015 5:34 PM GMT

7/10 I liked the message & hook

of     1