chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     5   

caicee
#156009274Sunday, February 15, 2015 7:17 AM GMT

(100th post on this RP mate!)
Porpoisely
#156009300Sunday, February 15, 2015 7:18 AM GMT

(SANDWORM IT IS!) Jean "Hey Wyv," Wyv flew over and nipped my ear," ah' heard there's a giant sand worm living around Kasar, they say it can smash a hole through a ship and it devours Breachbacks on a daily basis, ya wanna know what they call it? The Destroyer, I think that the people who say that are pansies." Wyv spat acid to the side and flew over to her nest, I laughed," We'll see soon." I continued to follow Jibrel's ship. Destroyer I sniffed the air, /Breachbacks? Maybe a Crog nest/ I thought to myself, digging through the sand, /No, humans, that means dinner./ I growled and dug towards the ship.
duck14
#156010708Sunday, February 15, 2015 7:59 AM GMT

(Don't know what to do, I guess Benek is still working.)
CreativeMystery
#156010842Sunday, February 15, 2015 8:03 AM GMT

(Well, we are being followed. And soon, soon shall begin the first arc. Right now is just character intros and things of that nature.)
duck14
#156010931Sunday, February 15, 2015 8:07 AM GMT

(Oh that's alright then. I will probably post when someone does something nearby as I don't want to make to many posts of Benek doing exactly the same thing.)
CreativeMystery
#156011172Sunday, February 15, 2015 8:16 AM GMT

(I suppose I should set up for Porpster.) Admiral Jibriel Hearing a shout from our lookout, Marcus, I turn to see a ship coming up the stern. I motion for the pilot and navigator to slow the ship which they set about doing. The ship didn't appear hostile and even if they were it was out job to jail or extinguish them as it stood.
1perrytheplatypus
#156048309Sunday, February 15, 2015 8:44 PM GMT

(Hah! I finally have time to make a CS!)
PawzKat
#156062993Sunday, February 15, 2015 11:49 PM GMT

Isadora continued her notion of cooking a pot meal, adding a couple of vegetables to the stewing sauce. Being a lowly cook, she was currently unaware of any events topside, and often only received information late. But no matter. Humming, the woman turned back to the task at hand, cooking alongside the other chefs.
duck14
#156065439Monday, February 16, 2015 12:20 AM GMT

Benek I hear the shout come from the lookout above and notice the ship slow down. It seemed we were being followed by something and sure enough when I turned around I noticed a ship that must of been following us. Why it was tailing us I had no idea but surely they would be crazy to try and attack the admirals ship, if that was their intention.
TNTJack
#156106011Monday, February 16, 2015 3:48 PM GMT

(Benek, someone already did that... So maybe it's not THAT crazy. After all, if you follow logic, if it already happened chances are it can happen again.) The Grander Salt- "Kalun, you sweaty piece of idiot, unleash hell!" Charles commands while also insulting, as they approach on a small merchant airship. Merchant because it started running faster than a starved coyote. But faster ships were overcome, and this isn't the exception. "I bloody am, you worthless bastard!! Stop sitting around like all that crap your hoard and get ready to board them!" Kalun responds, ramming down a new cannonball for the front. The previous shot had ripped through their cockpit, ripping the arm off the captain and ended up lodged in the floor. Kalun finishes with the set up, and lights it off. The explosion sends a smaller, but explosive cannonball, right back into the cockpit of the poor airship. The result scourges and rips the pilots and other crew with burning shrapnel, pooling smoke into the air. "Louis! Get the liquor, the rags and my pipe ready! I'm going to stain my outfit, and probably come back with some more organs for ya." Charles says, almost like he was going to take a walk. The crew that's going to join him are armed to the teeth, with almost all them barring flintlocks.
CreativeMystery
#156145549Monday, February 16, 2015 11:25 PM GMT

(No it's pretty crazy. That's declaring ward on the biggest nation in the world.) (So, I guess if Porpy doesn't respond soon we'll just pretend he's not there. >.>)
CreativeMystery
#156218105Tuesday, February 17, 2015 10:57 PM GMT

(Continue it is, I guess.) Admiral Jibriel I turn to my crew on the deck. "It's another day's sail at this speed." I look from man to man. "I think it is about time for supper." "Those of you not on lookout come to the main room for dinner." I say to them and head off to the kitchen to see if the food had been prepared.
duck14
#156219458Tuesday, February 17, 2015 11:11 PM GMT

(Yeah, it is certainly crazy regardless.) Benek I was not on lookout at the moment so I went down below the deck to have something to eat. I realised I had not eaten in a little while now so I was glad to hear the admirals words.
duck14
#156307965Thursday, February 19, 2015 5:36 AM GMT

(Bump, what happened to everyone?)
CreativeMystery
#156308969Thursday, February 19, 2015 6:11 AM GMT

(I'm still waiting for Pawz...)
PawzKat
#156370114Friday, February 20, 2015 12:09 PM GMT

Concerned that the pot needed more spice, the woman threw in a pinch of cooking herbs, meant flavor the suit. She was happy to hear boots clomping down the heavy wooden stairs, as she had begun to speculate whether or not her fellow crewmates were up for a warm meal.
CreativeMystery
#156403073Friday, February 20, 2015 10:14 PM GMT

Admiral Jibriel I walk into the kitchen and quickly inspect over everything. "Is the meal prepared for the crew?" I ask sternly, yet politely while continue my quick inspection of the the kitchen.
PawzKat
#156403185Friday, February 20, 2015 10:15 PM GMT

"It is Admiral," Isadora responded in turn, ducking her head at the sight of the man. Scurrying along, she readied the meal to be served, setting the stewing pot besides the stacked bowls.
CreativeMystery
#156403321Friday, February 20, 2015 10:17 PM GMT

Admiral Jibriel I nod and glance around spotting a small pile of books (assuming they are there) in the corner. "Do you read?" I ask, seemingly a bit distant. (brb, going to library. :3)

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     5