of     1   

nightdumo
#155670224Tuesday, February 10, 2015 12:55 AM GMT

before you do anything else, someone may volunteer to be the main bad guy. Long ago, there was a legendary book. It had the power to summon evil gods. A greedy man desired to have this book to crush his enemies and reign over the world. He took a dangerous journey to obtain this book. He came back with scrapes, scars, and burns. He summoned the evil gods to take over the world. Some people had courage to stand up to him. This is where the story begins. Rules~ no godmodding. if you die, make a new character. every character may have more enhanced abilities than another. but they must sacrifice some other skill for another. for example, your character can have lots of speed but low defense. romance is your option if you wanna break the roblox rules. you can only have max 2 characters. you must be accepted before you start. Character Sheet~ Name: Age: Personality: Appearance: Gender: Hero or Villain: Weapon: Other (Optional): Bio (Optional): here's my 2 Name: Lucas Age: 18 Personality: He may seem evil at first sight, but he has a very caring personality, even though he may not show it. Appearance: Black robe, dark black hair, tannish skin. Gender: Male Hero or Villain: Hero Weapon: Staff that can shoot different elements. Other (Optional): Bio (Optional): Name: Abby Age: 14 Personality: She has a very selfish and dark personality. Appearance: Brown hair, black skirt, white shirt, almost pale skin, Gender: Female Hero or Villain: Hero Weapon: Gigantic hammer that makes her very slow, but the attack is critical. Other (Optional): Bio (Optional): ill make the first post because why not. and ill control my characters at the same time unless they are split apart, all of you can do that too unless your characters dont know who each other are and yeah... you know the rest, right? Abby and Lucas woke up, feeling a sense of evil coming. There was a disturbance somewhere in the world. They got up and ate breakfast. "Lucas," Abby said. "Do you think that there will be a new bad guy? Perhaps an evil lord that we can kill? Trying to rule the world? Y'know, like every generic villain ever?" Lucas took a pause and turned to her. "Probably so, I had a feeling there would be a new threat. We must get ready in case there is." hey, no! don't eat the glass!

of     1