of     1   

SemirZavahirovic
#155683268Tuesday, February 10, 2015 4:05 AM GMT

Scar: What do you think, separates this team from the DCU teams of the past? iSS:I think that this is gonna be a bright year compared to this club's dark history. We have a lot more stable team with players who know who have RMLS experience and are willing to try their hardest for the badge. In the past, we've seen some meltdowns with the players, and I can guarantee that this will not be tolerated. Scar: So do you think that a curse against DC United is actually legitimate? iSS: I think it's more due to the fact that in the previous years, the club has been making the same mistakes over and over again. They have not stayed focused and determined to go deep in the playoffs, and if things didn't go their way, it would lead to many problems in the locker room. So no, it was more of a time where people didn't show enough perseverance. Scar: Oh come on, even with a roster of Dubya and Shocking you don't think a curse is involved? iSS: A team with good players that can't find a way to work together will always lose to a team with less-as-good players that have great chemistry. I've tried to make sure that my squad has some history of playing with each other before, whether it be ro-soccer or not. Knowing each others' strengths is what leads to championships. Scar: There's been some talk that DCU should move out of RFK, do you plan on playing there this season? iSS: I think we'll be staying at RFK. It's an important symbol of our past, and it will motivate us more to make sure that it isn't remembered for the failures that occured at the stadium, but because of the magic that is about to happen this season. Scar: Will the US Open Cup be a concern for your squad? iSS: Any success will be vital for this team's motivation and the fans, and winning it would be immense. However, it is fine if we don't, since it will be a time where I'll try to play some of the lads who deserve more playing time and recognition. This does not mean we won't try. Scar: Thanks for your time and good luck this season. iSS: Cheers Geoff
NMSVikings
#155683564Tuesday, February 10, 2015 4:10 AM GMT

Dubya+Shocking = insta kill now cmon pls
TinyBerry3
#155683660Tuesday, February 10, 2015 4:12 AM GMT

This makes me really want to see how DCU performs now. Best of luck to them!
ratSgnitoohSi
#155683732Tuesday, February 10, 2015 4:13 AM GMT

our opener will be a good match, tiny :-)

of     1