of     1   

rioman300
#155709673Tuesday, February 10, 2015 8:32 PM GMT

Location In Space The USS Horizon is in deep space, the nearest star system is way too far away, and the ship is currently in idle mode. Everything seems happy and dandy, well yes. and it is not gonna stick for long I Tell ya' hwat. Setting- For right now, the rp takes place on the USS Horizon, a Military and Domestic housing ship that had just received some a large cargo shipment, specimens for the scientists and biologists working on the "Marker Project" No one on the ship really knows what it means just yet, although stories of deformed, pure evil looking monsters in the labs, and horrified cries of the damned coming from the holding cells. But surely, these are just rumors right? nothing like that could exist.. could it? Besides, with a ship full of heavily armed, trained military personnel with years of experience, nothing could threaten the the integrity of the ship! -You As Players- -Civilians- if you choose to be a civilian, with a (monitored) Skill set, highly adaptable and could be trained for a higher purpose, these start out in the domestic district of the USS Horizon, Crime here is at an all time low. the police keeping up with daily quotas...etc . The people who live here are mostly politicians and spokesmen, along with just your regular everyday families. -Engineers and Other Blue-Collar Careers- You have a pretty wide range of selections here, most of which involve strength and physical attributes, Weapon-Manufacturers, Welders, Anything of the short, but when it comes down to pure intellect and train of thought, you fall short. but hey, you are able to craft yourself weapons and find parts more easily. -Military Personnel- Your some-what balanced, your good when it comes to thinking and your great at firing any firearm you come across, probably having some background with it during your mandatory training. though you are mostly dis-liked, and stuck with whatever squad your assigned, your great at commanding and getting vital shots, but your speech skills are lacking. also, you have access to military grade armor and weapons at shops. -Scientists- You are pretty scrawny, but smart as heck, nuff said you pretty much get your butt kicked alone, so stick to a team. you can think real good and (get tips from Authorized GMs). Enemy will be significantly harder for you. -Other- if you want to be something special or whatever besides these, ask me. Don't be a mary-sue, and your not allowed to be any main characters Necromorphs- Necromorphs are mutated and reanimated corpses, reshaped into horrific new forms by a recombinant extraterrestrial "infection." The resulting creatures are extremely aggressive, and will attack any uninfected organism on sight. The sole purpose of almost all Necromorphs is to acquire more bodies to convert and spread the infection. They are believed by some to be the heralds of humanity's ascension, but on a more practical level are the extremely dangerous result of exposure to the enigmatic devices known as Markers. The Slasher The Slasher is created from a single human corpse, and is one of the more common Necromorphs encountered in a typical outbreak. The Slasher is named for its specialized arms, which sport sharp blade-like protrusions of bone. These arms are sometimes created by altering the host's original arms, while in others the slashing arms are entirely new appendages sprouting from the shoulder blades. In addition to their bladed appendages, Slashers also sport a lower set of arms. In certain cases these appear to be the host's original arms clapped down to the sides of the body, while in others the arms are spindly, vestigial limbs that poke out from the exposed abdominal cavity. These limbs are used in maintaining stability, allowing the Slasher to attack its victims with its claws without falling over when the lower limbs are lost. These limbs are weak, but in some cases are used to hold down struggling victims. The Puker The Puker's acidic saliva drastically alters their appearance, melting and merging their flesh. The host's original legs have entwined, and a clump of intestines, nerves and muscles have grown down to form an additional leg. Its fingers have merged into three long claws on each hand. Its eyes are missing, and its jaw has fused with its neck, freezing its face in a hollow, blank stare. On its torso, the lungs are clearly visible and are yellow in color, storing a limited quantity of bile to be ejected from the mouth. What remains of the flesh on the Puker's body hangs loosely around its frame. The creature's constant, messy expulsion of said caustic fluids has melted away its facial features and the skin and muscle tissue of its torso, revealing its organs. The Puker has four forms of attacks: first, it shoots a ball of corrosive bile over a long distance which burns victims and corrodes/rusts armor, preventing those who are hit by it from running. The Puker's second attack is a projected stream of bile towards its prey at a medium to close range. The third is a melee attack using its claws, and the fourth is a grapple attack in which the Puker grabs the player by the head and arm before vomiting on their neck and mouth in order to remove their helmet. The Puker also sports a unique defense mechanism in which their severed appendages spurt corrosive fluid upon dismemberment. The Spitter Like male Slashers, Spitters have large, bladed arms protruding from their shoulders, along with their intact original arms. All Spitters are female. They feature a large mutated jaw, similar to a Leaper 's, which they can extend when in close combat. Their most prominent and deadliest feature is their ability to spit high-speed acidic bile at their opponent. If one is close enough you will be able to see their enlarged lungs The Leaper Leapers appear to be made from single human corpses, with the host body's modifications serving to give the Necromorph vastly increased mobility. The musculature of the upper arm becomes more developed, and the fingers grow bladed claws for climbing and slashing. There is a slight lengthening of the vertebral ridges, and the flexibility of the spinal column is increased to help in locomotion. The legs are completely re-shaped: the muscle and bone is flayed, fused together, and lengthened into a single limb tipped with a sharp blade of considerable weight and durability. This tail is highly flexible, able to contract and coil into about a third of its original length and launch the creature at victims. The cranial and sinus areas of the skull appear to have been disarticulated from the neck, and the jaws have become heavily mutated. The upper sets of teeth are completely gone, along with most of the palate reaching back into the throat. In their place is a pair of multi-jointed appendages that bear sharp, bony fangs. The lower jaw is split into two curved mandibles ending in knife-like fangs. I`ll post more later. - Biographies- Bio's will be checked by me before being put into use. the only race you can be is human. if your unsure what your (class?) should be, check out the Universe and Setting Discussion. (Max 2 Bios.) Name: Alias: Gender: Age: Weapons:(Starting weapons specific to what class you chose.) Armor:(Military Personnel are the only ones that start with armor.) Inventory(includes money): Family: Wherabouts:(Where they are currently) Home: Personality: Likes: Dislikes: Backstory:(This Is Optional) Appearance(can be a picture or text, if text, be VERY descriptive): Have the RPing skills improved yet? :^)
birm123
#155709987Tuesday, February 10, 2015 8:39 PM GMT

"Have the RPing skills improved yet? :^)" I bet a large portion of the people on this forum have better roleplaying skills than you, but are just too lazy to actually do anything productive[me included in that last part, perhaps not the first].
rioman300
#155710115Tuesday, February 10, 2015 8:41 PM GMT

At least i tried. you would probably rate it 99999/10 if it was powerz argh pee
rioman300
#155710181Tuesday, February 10, 2015 8:42 PM GMT

Wow, that just made me sound like im jealous.
birm123
#155710510Tuesday, February 10, 2015 8:49 PM GMT

I don't like power RPs. What brought you to that conclusion?
rioman300
#155710746Tuesday, February 10, 2015 8:53 PM GMT

because its either me or everyone seems to like them, so for some reason i assumed that. And i honestly dont like them, and i was last on here at least a year ago, so i dont know much about almost everyone. Also, i really dont need this whenever i make a RP, at least i dont make the warrior cat RPs with no backstory and mary sues everywhere you can see.
Paintballguy62
#155712138Tuesday, February 10, 2015 9:15 PM GMT

I like it, I'll start working on a Bio.
birm123
#155712400Tuesday, February 10, 2015 9:19 PM GMT

I'm personally and gravely insulted that you would assume such a thing. I have never read the Warrior Cats series and the last time I created a Mary Sue was when I was completely new to roleplaying.
rioman300
#155712568Tuesday, February 10, 2015 9:22 PM GMT

I didnt mean that you liked those types, i meant that at least i dont create those, i actually try with the RPs usually.
rioman300
#155717663Tuesday, February 10, 2015 10:33 PM GMT

Bump.
birm123
#155718035Tuesday, February 10, 2015 10:38 PM GMT

"at least i dont make the warrior cat RPs with no backstory and mary sues everywhere you can see." Reading at least led me to believe you were implying me and others on the forum to create these sorts of characters.
rioman300
#155760172Wednesday, February 11, 2015 4:47 PM GMT

Well, i was not trying too, i am sorry with the mistake.
Paintballguy62
#155772700Wednesday, February 11, 2015 9:54 PM GMT

Name: Mark Hawkins Alias: Reaper Gender: Male Age: 31 Weapons: EarthGov Pulse Rifle Armor: Standard EarthGov Military Armor. Inventory: 800 credits, picture of family, flashlight, and a letter from his son that he keeps very close along with the picture. Family: Mother and Father who are currently living on Earth. Wife and Son(8) who are living on Earth’s moon. He has a twin brother who joined the EarthGov Military along with him but they both lost contact with each other. Whereabouts: Currently loading up in the armory for his shift. Home: Earth Personality: Mark was a friendly and kind person before he joined EarthGov’s Military. During his training, he slowly began to lose who he was. Now only a little of his friendly personality can be seen through the dauntless personality he has formed throughout the years of his career. He is often angry, and is only friendly to people who are close to him. He is a very good strategist. Likes: Mark loves his family, and misses them. He enjoys being around his brother, but is concerned, he hasn’t heard from him since they left training. Mark looks to his friends to keep him entertained when nothing is happening. He enjoys action, but hasn’t seen much of it. Dislikes: Mark hates attention seekers, who’ll risk the lives of others just to get attention. Mark hates it when no one plans ahead. The last thing Mark dislikes is not knowing where his brother is, he often wakes up, scared, after seeing his brother wounded and alone in a dream. Backstory: Mark was born on Earth and was destined for a military career. Generations of his family went into the military, some never came back. Mark spent most of the free time outside of school listening to the radio and running around outside. Mark met his future wife in school, and got along very quickly. A few years after they graduated and got married, they had a son. Soon after, Mark and his brother enlisted into EarthGov’s military, and after training was deployed. He was re-deployed several times to different ships, before arriving to the USS Horizon. Appearance: Mark has a medium build with a few scars scattered on his back and chest. Mark stands at 6’1 and weighs 180 pounds. He has hazel eyes, and dusty brown hair kept short. When he is not in his armor, he often wears black boots, black pants, and a grey t-shirt tucked in. He also wears a black watch and a black baseball cap. (Been awhile since I’ve made a Character Sheet. So I apologize for any mistakes.)
rioman300
#155929494Saturday, February 14, 2015 11:15 AM GMT

Accepted, and bump.

of     1