of     1   

wraithsith
#155729337Wednesday, February 11, 2015 1:02 AM GMT

So currently our robloxian-avatar bodies are made up of 6 pieces( 2 legs, 2 arms, a torso and a head). My suggestion is to make the limb-parts be doubled, with the head & torso to be each divided into four different pieces. With so many complaints about “nbc’s wanting this-or-that[ including but not limited to: price-floor elimination, a higher salary, and less inflation). Perhaps we can accommodate them by having extra body parts. Since each body part can be made into a different color, then you can now have a body containing 16 colors rather than just 6( which will be especially useful for the head, as you can then not only wear multiple heads & faces at once, but you can also make you look like you have warpaint as the top of the head can be a different color than the bottom) , making for cheap semi-clothing, and more free character-customization. Since lag is not as significant problem on roblox as it used to be, then having more parts to our body should not affect game-play, though it would greatly impact our character customization.
wraithsith
#157193021Wednesday, March 04, 2015 11:22 PM GMT

... no one?
MakaveliSZK4
#157193628Wednesday, March 04, 2015 11:33 PM GMT

No, unless you can remove it from your character.
wraithsith
#158421946Sunday, March 22, 2015 3:55 PM GMT

^ what?
SnazzyThingz
#158451009Sunday, March 22, 2015 9:40 PM GMT

Clans would never be the same, animations in games would be useless and it would take the "BLOX" out of Roblox.
ThunderWarrior776
#158451136Sunday, March 22, 2015 9:42 PM GMT

NONONONONONONONONONONONO
deltav
#158451331Sunday, March 22, 2015 9:45 PM GMT

"My suggestion is to make the limb-parts be doubled, with the head & torso to be each divided into four different pieces." lets break all the animations in every game "with the head & torso to be each divided into four different pieces." torso i can kind of understand, even though with the current proportions it would look atrocious but the head? all you need is two at most, for the actual head and the neck ". With so many complaints about “nbc’s wanting this-or-that[ including but not limited to: price-floor elimination, a higher salary, and less inflation). Perhaps we can accommodate them by having extra body parts. " this makes little sense, if any also, phrasing "Since each body part can be made into a different color, then you can now have a body containing 16 colors rather than just 6" this isnt actually an improvement mostly just tacky "which will be especially useful for the head, as you can then not only wear multiple heads & faces at once" whop
Pikademaru
#158452334Sunday, March 22, 2015 9:58 PM GMT

TL:DR that many body parts would lag roblox so hard nobody would play it anymore No support
Monsterkrush
#158452788Sunday, March 22, 2015 10:04 PM GMT

Roblox is trying to make its environment more realistic (3.0) I don't think there going to change that now by doubling body parts on your avatar Armadillos lurk in your toaster
wraithsith
#160904312Saturday, April 25, 2015 4:47 PM GMT

@pikachew: lag is no longer a concern on roblox
TheGamingCinema
#160904863Saturday, April 25, 2015 4:55 PM GMT

"My suggestion is to make the limb-parts be doubled, with the head & torso to be each divided into four different pieces." lets break all the animations in every game "with the head & torso to be each divided into four different pieces." torso i can kind of understand, even though with the current proportions it would look atrocious but the head? all you need is two at most, for the actual head and the neck ". With so many complaints about “nbc’s wanting this-or-that[ including but not limited to: price-floor elimination, a higher salary, and less inflation). Perhaps we can accommodate them by having extra body parts. " this makes little sense, if any also, phrasing "Since each body part can be made into a different color, then you can now have a body containing 16 colors rather than just 6" this isnt actually an improvement mostly just tacky "which will be especially useful for the head, as you can then not only wear multiple heads & faces at once" whop [2] The cookie is mine,not yours.
jojotoupee
#160904965Saturday, April 25, 2015 4:57 PM GMT

...no.

of     1