chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

GenericallyNamed
#155905585Saturday, February 14, 2015 1:43 AM GMT

"Who uses cheat engines when you can pg." people use cheat engine for hacking GAMES not hacking accounts -_- Вы будет прекращено в ближайшее время. хорошего дня.
DerProgrammierer
#155905625Saturday, February 14, 2015 1:43 AM GMT

5. Your Data "By using ROBLOX software you agree to allow ROBLOX to collect, use, and store data from your computer of a non-personal nature such as Operating System, application software and peripheral software, in order to identify and address technical and other issues that might occur during its use." "...from your computer of a non-personal nature..." Doesn't mean it can search your files, or memory, for a program. Not to mention, it's impossible to Roblox to even detect it. You can change the .exe name and it will be then rendered hidden.
cpmoderator12345
#155905656Saturday, February 14, 2015 1:44 AM GMT

Go learn programming and the legality of snooping through a person's computer.(2) Government laws override the ToS. And cheat engine isnt allowed, so that cancells out your tos argument completely.
DarkRealmGames
#155906697Saturday, February 14, 2015 1:58 AM GMT

"Government laws override the ToS." You do realize that is false, correct? Not all people in ROBLOX live in good ol' Murica'. So good luck with that... Also, this is on the internet. That's like saying Russia can shutdown Google in America.
legomaster38
#155907181Saturday, February 14, 2015 2:04 AM GMT

Trust me read the roblox terms of service before you guys say anything."Government of tos" not like everyone lives in America.And BTW roblox has done this before I believe and they didn't get in trouble at all or anything.Except they removed it thinking they fixed the exploit problem.But now they might just re add that security due to my forum.Because of this major problem.
legomaster38
#155907310Saturday, February 14, 2015 2:06 AM GMT

5. Your Data "By using ROBLOX software you agree to allow ROBLOX to collect, use, and store data from your computer of a non-personal nature such as Operating System, application software and peripheral software, in order to identify and address technical and other issues that might occur during its use."Resd that very carefully as it is true the can use your CPUs info to fix their bugs trust me roblox wasn't dum when they made their terms of service.
kingkiller1000
#155907483Saturday, February 14, 2015 2:09 AM GMT

Services like Webroot that can scan your computer are legal, so I'm sure there's a way to ask user permission and not let them use the product if they say no.
DerProgrammierer
#155907553Saturday, February 14, 2015 2:10 AM GMT

Read what I said. "Services like Webroot that can scan your computer are legal, so I'm sure there's a way to ask user permission and not let them use the product if they say no." But they never asked, yet. 8)
legomaster38
#155907996Saturday, February 14, 2015 2:17 AM GMT

Still Roblox added this security feature a long time ago.Then deleted it and they didn't get in trouble.This is a powerful security feature I'm suggesting so I'm pretty sure they would be allowed to add it since this is their game they have the rights to fix and stuff.
kingkiller1000
#155911261Saturday, February 14, 2015 3:03 AM GMT

> Still Roblox added this security feature a long time ago.Then deleted it and they didn't get in trouble. What the? Please provide more details about this
Jonibus
#155911628Saturday, February 14, 2015 3:08 AM GMT

Battleye and VAC still exist. They are widely used for games on steam and have had no legality issues. They scan your HDD looking for cheat software and files. If you're going to have a legal debate, get those shut down first to prove your point. Twitter: @Jonibus_
cpmoderator12345
#155923582Saturday, February 14, 2015 6:22 AM GMT

Roblox needs to follow the American cyberlaws due to it being an American corporation. y u no hexadecimal!111
DerProgrammierer
#155925892Saturday, February 14, 2015 7:44 AM GMT

"Battleye and VAC still exist. They are widely used for games on steam and have had no legality issues. They scan your HDD looking for cheat software and files. If you're going to have a legal debate, get those shut down first to prove your point." Before you argue with me about this, look at Steam's ToS "Steam and the Software may include functionality designed to identify software or hardware processes or functionality that may give a player an unfair competitive advantage when playing multiplayer versions of any Software or modifications of Software (“Cheats”). You agree that you will not create Cheats or assist third parties in any way to create Cheats. You agree that you will not directly or indirectly disable, circumvent, or otherwise interfere with the operation of software designed to prevent or report the use of Cheats. You acknowledge and agree that either Valve or any online multiplayer host may refuse to allow you to participate in certain online multiplayer games if you use Cheats in connection with Steam or the Software. Further, you acknowledge and agree that an online multiplayer host may report your use of Cheats to Valve, and Valve may communicate your history of use of Cheats to other online multiplayer hosts. Valve may terminate your Account or a particular Subscription for any conduct or activity that Valve believes is illegal, constitutes a Cheat, or otherwise negatively affects the enjoyment of Steam by other Subscribers. You acknowledge that Valve is not required to provide you notice before terminating your Subscriptions(s) and/or Account, but it may choose to do so. You may not use Cheats, automation software (bots), mods, hacks, or any other unauthorized third-party software, to modify or automate any Subscription Marketplace process." You've given them permission to look at your computer. Next, with VAC, specifically, "If a user connects to a VAC-Secured server from a computer with identifiable cheats installed, the VAC system will ban the user from playing on VAC-Secured servers in the future. While server admins may choose to ban specific players, server admins cannot VAC ban players. The VAC system is automated - contacting Steam Support to report cheaters is not necessary, nor will Steam Support act on any information provided. The VAC system reliably detects cheats using their cheat signatures. Any third-party modification to a game designed to give one player an advantage over another is classified as a cheat or hack and will trigger a VAC ban. This includes modifications to a game's core executable files and dynamic link libraries." A program can check it's directories and it's memory locations for tamper, but it cannot look outside that zone (without permission). Therefor, no they don't scan your PC.
SChamb1322
#155926208Saturday, February 14, 2015 7:58 AM GMT

This thread is stoopid. All I hear is "Cheat Engine, Cheat Engine, Cheat Engine". There's no way to stop Exploiting without ruining ROBLOX. qq.
legomaster38
#155939832Saturday, February 14, 2015 4:23 PM GMT

It is because you do not understand.Neither of which you're the disrespectful one here.
Robloxian2459
#155942717Saturday, February 14, 2015 5:11 PM GMT

They could try to find holes in the program, most hackers are not that unintelligent.
DerProgrammierer
#155942962Saturday, February 14, 2015 5:15 PM GMT

"They could try to find holes in the program, most hackers are not that unintelligent." I disagree. Most hackers are smarter than the average computer user.
CrystalSweeper
#155943290Saturday, February 14, 2015 5:19 PM GMT

R2D did it. Its not illegal. The majority of users on Roblox with cheat engine use it for exploiting.
SChamb1322
#155946357Saturday, February 14, 2015 5:55 PM GMT

Apparently the only Hex Editors you users have ever heard of is "Cheat Engine". Stop trying to act smart. ★Don't Stop Believing
cpmoderator12345
#155947606Saturday, February 14, 2015 6:09 PM GMT

R2D did it because of this glitch with textures.... and placerebuilder took it down, probably because its ILLEGAL. y u no hexadecimal!111
Robloxian2459
#155982569Sunday, February 15, 2015 12:51 AM GMT

@Der I was actually saying hackers are not unintelligent, if they were, they would never find holes.
DerProgrammierer
#156051327Sunday, February 15, 2015 9:23 PM GMT

lol whoops. My bad.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2