of     1   

DeadliestParadox
#155898443Saturday, February 14, 2015 12:10 AM GMT

I think that only being able to spend group funds on ad's and places is a little annoying. I also must point out that group funds are almost useless...especially in big group that get a lot of money. Granted, yes, you can use the on ad's but that's the most useful thing maybe. What I propose is that we add more functions to group funds. There are so many things that can group funds can be used for. -Employee Payment -Group Badges -Prizes -and alot more stuff that I cant think of My biggest one is 'Employee Payment'. That could make some groups more like business' which could really help. It also can reward good behavior/work. This one has unlimited opportunity's that could greatly improve group experiences. I really hope this gets considered. Please comment constructive ideas that could help this. Thanks for reading.
iheartpuppies36
#177443028Tuesday, November 03, 2015 11:09 PM GMT

This a good idea. A guy who used to be my boss gave the workers funds, but I cant figure out how. If you want to ask him, his name is Mannyboy1. How do you spend funds, anyways?
COOLPUP12345
#177443151Tuesday, November 03, 2015 11:11 PM GMT

wooow 3 cheers

of     1