of     1   

xpl213
#156125099Monday, February 16, 2015 7:35 PM GMT

First off, let me just thank anyone whom is reading this, and thank you for considering me. My campaign has mostly been focused on my ideals towards Progressivism. For those who don't know exactly what that means, Progressivism is basically the firm belief in making progress and getting results. I've employed this ideal in a pair of plans I call the "Three Point Plans", one for Domestic and one for International Affairs. Domestic Plan (Laid out step by step): 1. Get together a group of great builders and scripters to build whole new original Cities, no more Free models, each city would have a Hunger/Thirst Script inserted to make more use of a citizens daily income, other than for firearms, wages would also be increased so people will be able to affored all the new thing that will be offered in the new cities. The cities would also be able to employ private businesses, such as Restaurants (Due to the Hunger/Thirst script), Grocery stores, Apartment buildings, Clothing stores, and car dealerships, all of which would be player owned. Any businesses would pay somewhere around say, the area of 700 tix for each location, in order to A. Buy the property legally, and B. It would also increase the U.S' reserve in order to fund more advanced cities and other ambitions. 2. Reform the training for some specific Law Enforcement Agencies, due to the extreme abuse I've seen by Officers and Agents alike. 3. Remove the "Prison" team and replace it with a "Holding" team, due to the fact that currently we are not having ANY trials to prove whether or not someone has indeed committed the alleged crime (This ties in with my attempts to preserve the Bill of rights) if someone is convicted in court, then the CONVICTION will be placed on the convict's record, and he/she will be placed in a "Prison" slot in the U.S for a set amount of time, where they will not be able to spawn anywhere else in a U.S City but in a prison, and they will remain in that slot until they have served their time.

of     1