of     1   

coderboy13
#156293510Thursday, February 19, 2015 1:06 AM GMT

Hello, I saw that Roblox is focusing on social now, well I though why not take it a bit farther? -Make a page, somewhat like facebook/twitter (mostly changing the interface) but users can post messages, share photos (after being reviewed, and share documents Also for developers I though of this; -On the develop page, allow for uses to share (or "co-opp") a place, so users can work together on developing a game. -Chats that can be config. for game developer groups only. -Let builders make surveys! This way they may collect information from and for, who is going to play their game, in return, developers can offer $R or TIX rewards. Lastly for everybody -Allow for user to "pay" each other. By in-game events, say at the end of a obey, or by web interface. -Allow for users to sell their models, but limit the price, because, sometimes you just need help. -Let people open, close, and share copies of their places, but web-interface and in-game events. So say you make a game that awards robux, after 1 person wins, the game closes!
Rodude65
#156298818Thursday, February 19, 2015 2:13 AM GMT

Support. however knowing roblox they would make much of this BC only.

of     1