of     1   

WarEagIe
#156454414Saturday, February 21, 2015 2:04 PM GMT

Hello. I'm Co-Commissioner USASenpai, bringing you some of the first RWFL predictions for week 6. For you noobs out there, THESE AREN'T FINAL SCORES. If you think they are, then rip. Barton Bruisers at Harrisburg Hornets [2.21 2PM EST] The Bruisers have received a new head coach, but they have a winning record of 3-2. The Hornets have had an on-off season, being 2-3, seeming to alternate win-lose weeks. Redskinsscout567 needs to calm his down and find a consistent QB, as well as get his players to the game. If he can avoid a forfeit, that is obviously positive. Factors for the Bruisers: brad6762 - Brad is the new head coach, and expecting him to QB, he is usually a dynamite dimer. But with the RWFL ball, and the laggy stadiums, can he still dime? Factors for the Hornets: QB - The Hornets simply need to find someone to QB this team. Prediction: 27-17 Bruisers -- Long Lake Lancers at Las Vegas Legends [2.21 4PM EST] The LLL are the worst team in the league. They have FF'ed ever single game this season. I can't say anything positive about them. The Legends have been steady this season. There honestly isn't much to say. Factors for LLL: GET TO THE DANG GAME! Factors for the Legends: Just show up, for the win. Prediction: 35-0 Legends on a FF -- London Monarchs at Seattle Thundering Herd [2.21 6PM EST] Well, the Monarchs have one win. The Herd are undefeated. Anything else to say? Factors for the Monarchs: Just get some wins. Factors for the Herd: Coach Vuoxz and QB USASenpai - These two each QB, and are both dominant. If they get a game, and show up ready to play, this will be a breeze. Prediction: 45-7 Herd
BMLGUY
#156454956Saturday, February 21, 2015 2:17 PM GMT

NOTICE ME SENPAI "Jugar sand" ~TinyBerry3 | This is my siggy. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
Redskinsscout567
#156455791Saturday, February 21, 2015 2:39 PM GMT

Sanpai I'm are QB LOL
WarEagIe
#156457960Saturday, February 21, 2015 3:31 PM GMT

@Red I know, you need a consistent one though. You throw ints all day.

of     1