of     1   

CP3chIy
#156484473Saturday, February 21, 2015 9:49 PM GMT

I know that I am by no means an analyst or even an inside source for teams, but this forum is just something I did while I was bored and is just meant to give teams encouragement moving into S2. I am going to give my opinion on each team in the OCFA (besides expansion teams) for S2. I will cover expansion teams once they all have coaches and I've seen them some. I will base predictions on an 8 game season (I have no idea what the season length will be) ______________________________________________________ Alabama Crimson Tide Coming off the best season of any OCFA team and winning the TB, Bama is losing most of their big time players to the OFL along with their coach, cIarrk. I think IF they can get a good new HC, he can rebuild the team using the free agents in the league or people looking for a new team before the season begins. If they don't get an active and smart HC, I think this team could really be heading for a down season. My bet is that they will bounce back and be good next season. Not great, but good. Prediction: 6-2, winner of OCPC I normally wouldn't place a team who's relying on a good HC change at this good of a record, but they seem to be in a rather weak conference at the moment. TAMU seems like the biggest threat, but even they lost their HC and many good players to the OFL. OSU is the weakest team from S1 most likely and with no HC change, and minimal roster change, I look for another weak season from them. ______________________________________________________ Texas A&M Aggies Being the runner-ups in S1 for the TB, they too have lost a great HC in nasir and many good players. In turn, they've got a new HC that was with a strong ASU squad last season. I think Waffle can really turn TAMU back into a championship contending team. I expect TAMU to be the winner or runner-up of the OCPC. Bama could give them trouble assuming Bama gets a good new HC. Look for TAMU to finish well. Prediction: 5-3, runner-up of OCPC They seem to be active and holding tryouts every night to rebuild from losing great players. TAMU has possibly had the best backfield combination consistently of any team in the OCFA. I look for that to continue and them to find 2 new backs that could take them places. ______________________________________________________ Oregon St. University Beavers Lacking would be a good word to describe this team in S1. There was a spark of hope when nike became their QB for 1 week, but it quickly faded as he took a spot in the OFL the day after winning OSU their first game all season. Unless they can pull a franchise QB out of thin air, I expect this team to fall to a bad record in S2. I think if Killer can get them active and pick up some new players (especially QB and defensive), that is the only way they could contend for the OCPC. Prediction: 2-6 I think they will beat some expansion teams. This record could be way off if they get a new QB that can run their offense effectively. ______________________________________________________ UCLA Bruins After losing Amusing after a so-so season, the new HC seems to be making some changes to the program. Credit to him, he has the Bruins active, he is actively recruiting as far as I can tell, and they really didn't lose that many players to the OFL. They will need to build up their WR core from losing amish and drake, but WR is one of the most generic positions available and they should be able to find some new ones with relative ease. I look for this team to have a better season than last season, but not outstanding. Prediction: 4-4 They will most likely beat the expansion teams, but being in the tough conference they are in with FSU and ASU, I predict a 3rd place finish in the OCCC. In the other conference, this team could be a 1st or 2nd place team. ______________________________________________________ ASU Sun Devils This team should scare other teams in the league. They lost kevin and cyclone to the OCFA, but other than that, most of their roster has stayed. They picked up a new QB that seems to be promising for them in the future. They have a above-par WR core and arguably the best front 3 in the OCFA. Brent is a big-time DE and moxx looks to make big noise at his newly acquired position. Their MLB Danimahls has obvious talent, and I know he can play well. The only question with him is if he can run the defense. Look for a lot of pressure on your QB when you play this team. Prediction: 7-1, 1st place in OCCC The only ones I can really see putting up contest for 1st in OCCC is FSU. Their front 3 is very similar and I would say ASU doesn't have as efficient of an offense as FSU. I still think they will finish in 1st place, though. ______________________________________________________ FSU Seminoles I feel hesitant to make any bold predictions with FSU, as it is my own team. I just think they have the most efficient offense in the league based off what I've seen in scrimmages. Their defense is improving and the only real gap is the deep sidelines. I think that FSU pulls that together and has a great defense by week 1. Prediction: 6-2, 2nd place in OCCC I think we will lose to ASU once in the regular season and perhaps TAMU once. Look for big improvement as the season goes on. Regular season final predictions (including expansion teams) Don't pay too much attention to the expansion team part of these, as I just put them in to give a fuller picture of both conferences. I actually have no idea how they will play out. OCPC 1st- AU (6-2) 2nd- TAMU (5-3) 3rd- MI (3-5) 4th- OSU (2-6) 5th- BU (2-6) OCCC 1st- ASU (7-1) 2nd- FSU (6-2) 3rd- UCLA (4-4) 4th- OSU (4-4) 5th- LSU (1-7) Again, don't take offense to this, as it's just my opinion on what each team can do to get better before the regular season and how the teams stack up at this point. Leave a comment on what you think! (Don't flame, please)
Moxxius
#156486591Saturday, February 21, 2015 10:14 PM GMT

Much respect for the shoutout & good preds af
OwenKnightwing
#156512256Sunday, February 22, 2015 4:08 AM GMT

tbh just cuz bama won last time don't mean they win this time,keep in mind super,advanced,and tyndell are all going to ofl
nintendo566
#156512746Sunday, February 22, 2015 4:14 AM GMT

"4th- OSU (4-4)" SIKE
Crimsonnnnnn
#156513156Sunday, February 22, 2015 4:20 AM GMT

Good forum and just a heads up, watch out for osu in s2 (Ohio State University)
FuutProject
#156513189Sunday, February 22, 2015 4:20 AM GMT

lol cp3 wtf u doing here
CP3chIy
#156515464Sunday, February 22, 2015 4:52 AM GMT

@nin You're in the conference with FSU and ASU, and you're an expansion team. I think S3 could be your year to win the TB, but no expansion team is winning the TB in S2.
Danimahls
#156529513Sunday, February 22, 2015 11:11 AM GMT

This was a great forum. But FSU will actually be first because ASU is struggling with the coaches and defensive backs, our only true Defensive Back is runfrog99 and our only true Defensive Ends are Moxx, Massive, Brent, and iDoge. So expect a rough season from ASU and a high powered TB ready team from FSU because Plagium is holding tryouts for the DB position very well.

of     1