of     1   

FilipinoAviation
#156604833Monday, February 23, 2015 12:15 PM GMT

#whalebay123 4 AC. Why? Because I'm funny useful and active. What will I do to make HVFD better? By teaching all HVFD what it is like to fight fires and use the tools to help them guide through the fire. How do you know your not lying? Because I'm a (HR) Deputy Chief and never let people down when it comes to things like saving lives. What are things you learned while becoming a Deputy Chief? I've learned that teamwork and communication is very important in fire fighting and EMS. What are the chances of getting AC? I've worked hard and I'm the official streamer for Hayward. So the answer is very possible. My code of conduct I will not lie, cheat, or steal, nor will I tolerate anyone who does. I will treat everyone with dignity and respect. I will not bully others, nor will I tolerate anyone who does. I will leave every situation better than I found it. I realize that there are consequences to my actions. I will accept those consequences. I will not blame others for the consequences that result from my actions. I will look to encourage and help others in all situations.
ReceTeale
#156605804Monday, February 23, 2015 1:10 PM GMT

#Whale4AC
TehBloxx4h
#156606535Monday, February 23, 2015 1:39 PM GMT

do you have sALT? this sucks anyway, clanscrub clanscrubs pfft

of     1