AlphaX10
#156764342Thursday, February 26, 2015 2:13 AM GMT

(The supporting structure is mostly flat except for the Central Operations Tower.)
SIacktivist
#156764711Thursday, February 26, 2015 2:17 AM GMT

Name: Lucian Clarke  Aliases: Ian O'Malley, SSgt. David Westbrook, California Age: Appears to be around 28 Gender: M Affiliation: CIA Appearance: Lucian is somewhat tall, standing at 5'11", with a light complexion and an athletic build. Light blue eyes accompany black, often rather messy hair. (I kinda imagine his face looking like Adam Levine, because he looks like my 6th grade teacher, so yeah.) Lucian usually wears formal clothing, his favorite outfit being black dress pants and shoes, a white dress shirt, and a grey suit coat, buttoned in the middle. Personality: Lucian is (or can easily portray being) a very social person, charismatic, laid-back, and humorous. Almost always able to be calm (or maintain a calm facade), this CIA agent prefers brutal efficiency over subtlety, lacking patience and willing to do whatever it takes to find the Rabbit. Personal Items: Touchscreen phone with nothing special, just lots of music. An earpiece. A personal pocketbook, small pencil, and sharpener. His weapons of choice are the P226SD suppressed handgun for most operations, but in the event of a larger fight, he favors an AA-12 with a cylindrical magazine.
gwebster2
#156765968Thursday, February 26, 2015 2:33 AM GMT

(okay i don't get it is it a really tall island? or is it normal sized island? because I was imagining like one layer ontop of the other, and the above layer just looming overhead.)
AlphaX10
#156766245Thursday, February 26, 2015 2:37 AM GMT

( Think of the island as one giant circle with some gaps inside, none of the support rings overlap each other because they radiate from a single point, the Central Operations Tower. The best analogy would be a coin at the center, then a ring would be placed around it, and another ring outside of the first ring, and so forth. )
Laserbeak89
#156767655Thursday, February 26, 2015 2:59 AM GMT

[recycled oc] Name(Optional): Jaede Leonie Izumi Age: Twenty-five. Gender: Feminine. Affiliation: Just a civilian. Appearance: With gleaming, silk brunette hair, Jaede is slim and short, standing at five-foot three and a half, she weighs at a small amount, only about 45 kilograms sorry if wrong, used Bing), or an equal value of one-hundred pounds. Her body structure is an ideal size for a woman of her age, or about normal despite her height. Her facial features are on average, with a smaller nose and freckles splotching her pale white skin across her cheeks. Her eyes are slightly slanted, blue with a light touch to them, almost as if they were gleaming in sunlight. Her arms drop down to her thighs, and her nails are sharp an long, coated with a shiny tone to them. Her arms and legs are clean shaven, smooth with freckles and a couple scratches and scars spread abroad. Her hair is long, going down to her waist it is always in a braid she likes to keep draped over her shoulders. [can i do clothing tomorrow too] Personality: Liking to keep tidy, Jaede is a person who hates out of placed objects. A quick responding lady, she is also a trickster, honestly not sane in the head, but communicates well with others. Friendly at heart though, she is quite a sweet person. [Not good with personalities.] Shes quite rebellious, not giving up until its felt done or gone the way she supported. A bit vindictive as well. Personal Items: A purse-like carrier, with misc. "girl stuff" in there. A golden heart necklace. Biography: [must i do this] [if so tomorrow] Other: She's dyslexic, wears glasses.
marc12267
#156768180Thursday, February 26, 2015 3:07 AM GMT

So do we start now?
gwebster2
#156769969Thursday, February 26, 2015 3:33 AM GMT

(thank you for clearing that up. now i got a nice mental image of the island also, i'm assuming we step off the boat when the rp starts?)
gwebster2
#156775024Thursday, February 26, 2015 5:01 AM GMT

(but srsly i am super hype for this RP)
AlphaX10
#156783511Thursday, February 26, 2015 12:33 PM GMT

all characters accepted - Mission Start - Starting Locations: Border Passenger Hub - Arrival by Cruise Liner or Ferry District 06 Harbor - Arrival by Cargo Ship Pacifica International Airport - Arrival by passenger or freight plane.
Insurgencies
#156800227Thursday, February 26, 2015 8:24 PM GMT

marking
byrondude16
#156804689Thursday, February 26, 2015 9:45 PM GMT

(This is great.) Name: Brandon Xu (Xu Bian Deng) Alias(es): Blackjack Age: 37 Gender: Male Affiliation: People's Republic of China (Ministry of State Security) Appearance: Brandon is in above average physical shape, with focus on endurance. He stands at about 5'11, and weighs average for his height. He is well built and trained for combat. He has a head of short, spiky black hair, dark brown eyes, and a tanned complexion. Right handed, he sports a small gash along the underside of his right arm from a boating accident. Personality: Brandon is silent and calculating, but not unfriendly. He is interested and can easily socialize, but when faced with a problem, tends to shut others out and prefers to work individually. Slightly overconfident, Brandon will sometimes overestimate his ability. He excels in logic and induction, but has difficulty with "thinking outside the box". Personal Items: 1 suitcase with personal effects (shirts, pants, formal wear, toothbrush, etc.). A 2nd suitcase carrying maps of the island, a radio, as well as a hidden compartment with folding Magpul FMG-9, tuned to his palm print. He carries on him a holographic phone, with secondary use as a grenade. Biography: Brandon was scouted for the MSS while touring in the Navy. With high aptitude, ability and physical performance scores, he was taken on and excelled as a spy.
Laserbeak89
#156808115Thursday, February 26, 2015 10:31 PM GMT

Alright, I'm going to do do Jaede's clothing so she's not a streaker: Usually wearing a black beanie, Jaede is not the most colorful person but tends to be quite excited about things. She wears a black V-neck with white stripes across the shirt that stretches normally to about her waist or maybe a bit above. She preferably wears skinny jeans or a skirt that hangs to her knee caps. On her wrists are a couple black bracelets that support some disorders or other. Her shoes are black high heel laced boots, or other colors of the same style. She has hoop or studded earings. [such detail]
AlphaX10
#156808121Thursday, February 26, 2015 10:31 PM GMT

Accepted, but you'll probably have some trouble getting explosives and firearms through customs.
gwebster2
#156808376Thursday, February 26, 2015 10:35 PM GMT

Peter had rested his head on the window. The clouds parted, and the floating island made it's grandiose appearance. A large structure jutted from the center, a proud landmark anyone living there could be proud of. It really was massive, you couldn't really get it from the pictures. As his eyes scanned the island, he realized he could have just glanced over the hiding place of the Rabbit. These next few days or so would probably be the most important of his life. Not just for him, but for everyone in the European Union. That is, if the Rabbit was even here at all. The thought that he wasn't was just a real pain in the arse.
AlphaX10
#156810399Thursday, February 26, 2015 11:01 PM GMT

Locksmith was waiting for Peter's arrival, sitting in a blue sedan in the middle of a parking lot. He leaned back in the driver's seat as he put away the device, after sending Peter his location.
gwebster2
#156810880Thursday, February 26, 2015 11:06 PM GMT

Peter's phone spat out a compressed version of the Beatle's "Yellow Submarine" song. He flipped open my phone and checked the co-ords of Locksmith, a description of where he was. A blue sedan? Nice. He closed the phone down with my middle and index finger. Peter opened it again, and closed it to hear the clack sound it made once more. It's really the only reason he made his phone a flipper. The plane touched down and the whine of the engines came to a subtle stop. The passengers milled off the plane, and Peter followed behind, stuffing the phone in his pocket. He went through the bustling airport and found his way into a parking lot. His eyes scanned the lot and found the blue sedan Locksmith had mentioned in his sitrep. He walked at a casual pace towards the car, and knocked on the window of the passenger's seat.
AlphaX10
#156811561Thursday, February 26, 2015 11:14 PM GMT

Locksmith unlocked the door for Peter to get inside, giving off a brief smile as he started up the vehicle. The engine whirred to life immediately, which indicated that it was probably a newer fuel-cell vehicle. "So you're the only agent they sent in advance, must be tough being the only one that's going to be in the field."
gwebster2
#156812049Thursday, February 26, 2015 11:21 PM GMT

"They're really scraping the bottom of the barrel, huh?" His eyes were drawn out the window and to the looming tower in the centre of the island. "Wow..." he whispered under his breath.
marc12267
#156812560Thursday, February 26, 2015 11:27 PM GMT

(So where do I start?)
AlphaX10
#156813752Thursday, February 26, 2015 11:44 PM GMT

(There's a post that states which locations that agents would be coming in at) ( District 05/06) Border Passenger Hub - Arrival by Cruise Liner or Ferry District 06 Harbor - Arrival by Cargo Ship ( District 05) Pacifica International Airport - Arrival by passenger or freight plane. --- After a short drive to the parking lot of a residential building in District 05, Locksmith shut off the vehicle after parking. "I'll make this short, Peter, there's a few people in this district that have some sort of loose connection the Rabbit. Our current target is a businessman by the name of Jarod Wilkson, he may have some information that leads to your primary target, but you won't be able to get to him without getting to his acquaintances first." Locksmith pulls a bag out of the rear passenger seat behind him, tossing it to Peter. "You'll find keys to another car in this parking lot and a condo in the building, there's also a public transportation pass linked to a shell company account. There's a handgun inside of the condo, so get settled in. If you want to do some reading, I won't stop you." He hands Peter a dossier, on a man named Foster Graham, who is apparently a smuggler in District 06. "Well, I'll wait for you to get out and I'll drive off."
marc12267
#156814141Thursday, February 26, 2015 11:50 PM GMT

(I know.) Ray and Rei exited the airplane. They have their handguns hidden in their clothes. Ray, who is dragging the twins' luggage with them, groans. Ray says, "Can't believe we have to find that stupid Rabbit. Face it, sissy. We, CIA agents, are going to end up like Elmer ####ing Fudd."
gwebster2
#156815271Friday, February 27, 2015 12:06 AM GMT

Peter nodded. He took the keys and put them in his jacket pocket. He gripped the inside of the dossier and opened it, and scanned the page for any useful tidbits.
rockmax2112alt
#156815836Friday, February 27, 2015 12:13 AM GMT

Mosin 2-5, AKA Daniel Fontelli, was waiting in line to be searched. His last meal was quite bad, as it tasted like cardboard. He looked at his suitcase, and looked ahead.
marc12267
#156816154Friday, February 27, 2015 12:18 AM GMT

Rai and Rei skip meals and decide to wait in line to be searched. There, Ray says, "If we get screwed by this, I'm going to personally shoot you for this idea... Rei." Rei replied, "P-please... Just don't." She then whimpered.
AlphaX10
#156816742Friday, February 27, 2015 12:26 AM GMT

The CIA agents are waved through without incident, though this might be a warning in itself. A message from Beckett to the agents that just arrived indicates that they should head to different safehouses in District 05 to collect the dossier on their first subject, Foster Graham. --- Foster Graham is a somewhat tough-looking man that appears to be in his early thirties, he wears a sleeveless grey shirt and some old pair of jeans. He is a smuggler in District 06 and has ties to the primary target: Jarod Wilkson, there should be some information in Graham's dealings with Wilkson so your respective agencies can establish a pattern of movement. Right now, your current objective is to establish your home base so that you have somewhere to go in case of an emergency.