groundon2244
#156831389Friday, February 27, 2015 4:29 AM GMT

(Well, you know what lets try this. Social Aspect had me hooked.) Name: Ctirad-Arnaud Poutnik No Alias Age: 23, Date of Birth: 11/30 Clothing: A ragged duster that has certainly seen its fair share of history, Ctirad also wears the average wasters appearance, usually brown, white or grey t-shirts with any sort of jeans. Winter occasions usually resort in some sort of makeshift gloves/sleeves. Physique: Quite average, biceps can be seen slightly if flexing and a small extra layer of fat does extend across his stomach. Other than that, he is 5'8-9ish and does not stand out much in appearance. Items and Weapons: A small courier's slingpack is adorned usually 24/7, as with two finger-less red and black striped gloves. His only weapon is an old vz.24 Short Mauser. Bio-: Ctirad-Arnaud Poutnik was born into a Czech community that had survived in vaults and safe zones away from the radiation, after the radiation fled the area, the new town, named Novy Morava soon began to grow. Until the stress of raiders, mutated animalia, and other waste hazards finally began to chip away at the community's safety and around the time Poutnik became nineteen, his town finally broke into pieces as he fled to the nearest somewhat safe trading village for several years, working as either a guard or sometimes the occasional teacher of history for people who wanted to know. Member For: Around seven, six months.
groundon2244
#156831465Friday, February 27, 2015 4:30 AM GMT

Er..darn it forgot to add his hair XD. Well he has medium-short light brown hair that has odd streaks and splotches of grey within it already.
WiFiKing42
#156832990Friday, February 27, 2015 5:00 AM GMT

Can we have specific roles or are we all looters and similar.
JeopardizedJake
#156856076Friday, February 27, 2015 8:48 PM GMT

Ashley and Citrad are accepted, we'll start in about two to three hours, that way everyone will probably be on, and if not, it will be easy for them to enter when they do log on. In regards to what you said Wifi, yes your character can have a specific skill that can be described in the roleplay as we go, but most all the Society's members loot and go on patrols. So, for example, say your character is skilled with farming. They will farm at times when they are needed, but they too go on loot runs and such.
ILoveYouTrash
#156860386Friday, February 27, 2015 9:53 PM GMT

Name: Tyler Alester Alias: (Optional.) Age: 36 Physical Appearance: Tyler has his brown hair graying, especially at the sideburns. His beard is brown with a minority of gray, and he is white. His eyes are also brown, and he's covered in dirt. He wears a green vest, and a forest camo hat. His bag is desert camo, and he wears a tan shirt. He has black levi's, and dark brown boots. Items and Weapons: He has an M1911, and an M1014. He rarely uses them. For a melee, he uses a shortish golf club/driver embedded with nails. His vest and bag are covered in utilities, such as, his regional map, compass, his flashlight, ammo, and he wears his watch on his wrist. Biography: idk Member For: wdym Other: He actually has a fake eye, since his real one was pulled out by an enemy. He wears an eye patch over it when he's in a bad situation, to look more intimidating. alt of ShreksMinion, 1 dayed
ILoveYouTrash
#156860522Friday, February 27, 2015 9:55 PM GMT

forgot some things He's 5'8, and is decently muscled. His hair is a bit shaggy, but doesn't go over his ears.
ILoveYouTrash
#156861394Friday, February 27, 2015 10:07 PM GMT

oh and the beard and hair resembles hugh jackman but with more gray
JeopardizedJake
#156862167Friday, February 27, 2015 10:17 PM GMT

@Thrash, I don't think that this roleplay is for you, plus we're running low on spaces so they're mostly going to be reserved for those who already wanted to sign up, which would be two more people. In shorter terms, declined.
WiFiKing42
#156864778Friday, February 27, 2015 10:53 PM GMT

Name: Daniel Yuen Alias: "Danny" by friends Age: 26 Physical Appearance: {Physique}- Daniel is rather small for a person of his age, standing a below-average 5'8" and weighing 137 lbs. He is a lean-bodied person with little muscle protrusion, and a small-framed individual with long fingers. He has short black hair, dark brown eyes and light-colored skin, which is very slightly tanned caused by his extended times outside. {Clothing}- Daniel usually wears a grey button-down with black jeans and a pair of brown decks He wears a watch on his left hand that he continuously tinkers around with, and also wears a small tool belt around him to carry his tools when he goes out as a “just-in-case”. He puts on his green parka in the cold days. Items and Weapons: {Tool Belt}- Wire cutters, a set of drivers with replacement screws and nuts, pliers, tongs, a lighter and scissors. {Weapons}- A knife and a couple of homemade cherry bombs Biography: Daniel was born in the heartlands of Vancouver, Canada and lived a normal life for most of his life, or at least as normal as a quarantine zone can get. He worked with many electronics before the outbreak, especially in the likes of computers. He innovated new products and inventions that he kept to himself, and is still a secret to this day. An unfortunate event within the quarantine forced him and his family to leave when he was 18, who managed to survived for five years. Daniel was separated from his family in his last two years, and survived another month by himself before he wandered into the territory of a group called The Vineyard Society. Expecting death, Daniel was surprised when they happily took him in and gave him a new home, although he was unsure about them for his first few weeks since they took his supplies. Daniel still resides in the Vineyard Society as an important member of the group. Member For: Three Years Other: /6B2GLj5.jpg - Visual guide
JeopardizedJake
#156865214Friday, February 27, 2015 10:59 PM GMT

Daniel Yuen has been accepted. We'll be starting in a half hour unless Deshoras gets his CS out before then. Prepare, amigos!
PickachuGirl
#156865551Friday, February 27, 2015 11:04 PM GMT

Name: Willow Harloe Alias: She doesn't have one, at the moment. Age: 23 Physical Appearance: Willow stands at a 5'6", and has a little heavier than average physique. Her hair is a wavy black, but is also cropped to her chin. Her eyes are a pale brown, and her face is dotted with clustered freckles. She typically wears loose clothing that fits on her well, a worn out T-shirt, some faded jeans, and leather boots. She's not one to stand out among a crowd. Items and Weapons: A simple old fire axe and an old bag which hangs across her chess from a shoulder to a hip. Inside the bag is a small notebook, a pencil, a dead cell phone, and a nearly crushed empty water bottle. Biography: Her parents are dead, just like most of everyone. Beforehand, she was a wanderer. (yeah i cant do this) Member For: Only a whole week, she's still a relatively recent member of this whole thing. Other: uhh
JeopardizedJake
#156865832Friday, February 27, 2015 11:07 PM GMT

>(yeah i cant do this) I've seen you roleplay Pick, you're fine. Willow is accepted.
rockmax2112alt
#156865979Friday, February 27, 2015 11:10 PM GMT

(Shall we start?)
ILoveYouTrash
#156866496Friday, February 27, 2015 11:17 PM GMT

wow "not for you" you don't even know me
JeopardizedJake
#156866702Friday, February 27, 2015 11:20 PM GMT

Yes, but from the way you sculpted your CS, I was able to make the decision easily. Please don't post anymore on this thread, thank you. If you want to talk this over, just send me a PM. Oh, and Rock, we're starting in ten minutes.
JeopardizedJake
#156868303Friday, February 27, 2015 11:42 PM GMT

(The roleplay has now officially begun. It begins with a wake-up call and breakfast. Get to the church.) Jasper made his way into the apartment complex located next to the Church, a cooking pot and metal spoon clutched in his hand as he walked in and up to the first floor where most of the residents of the Vineyard society lived. Clank! Clank! Clank! Jasper began furiously banging on the pot, as was custom to a normal wake-up call in Vineyard. "Come on mates, get out of those rooms and get to the church, Lisa has cooked up some mighty fine oats for you all!" he shouted between banging before heading downstairs to go and get breakfast himself. (The rooms where all of your characters are residing in have two bunk beds, two dressers, and some other common apartment commodities, so it's four people to a room. The rooms are small, but your characters won't be spending all-too-much time in them.)
TNTJack
#156868659Friday, February 27, 2015 11:48 PM GMT

Jeris Stal- Standing watch all night, Jeris barely notices the sound before he tears himself away from his duty. Sighing, he heads towards the Church from the perimeter, catching up to Jasper as he wakes up the Vineyard. "Maybe in a month or two, we insitute something more formal to... Some more help to cook, maybe a morning watchers." Jeris suggests, a light breeze picking at his trench coat. But he doesn't notice it, and walks off into the Church for food in the morning hours. *I take on myself to make Jeris a night watchman.*
Insurgencies
#156868769Friday, February 27, 2015 11:50 PM GMT

Mikhail F. Mikhail sits up in his ragged little excuse for a bed, which is still much, much better than what you'd have to sleep on out there, beyond the fortifications. Mikhail then shakes himself off, as much as he's love to have another five or some minutes of laying there, in the heavenly contraption. He then slides down the ladder-ish mechanism used to go up and down, simply enough, and slips on his clothing, which is, as usual, his browned up Gorka and khaki pants. He then slips the '629 into his brown holster, muttering "good morning" to himself, as he check the cylinder and pushes the door out of the way. Mikhail then follows what's left of a path over to the shabby church, in a frantic saunter, avoiding most eye contact if possible.
ILoveYouTrash
#156868839Friday, February 27, 2015 11:51 PM GMT

well, great the once in 3 months interesting roleplay catches my eye it takes off meanwhile, i'm denied because of my cs layout
WiFiKing42
#156869045Friday, February 27, 2015 11:54 PM GMT

Daniel wasn't alarmed by the wake-up call. In fact, he didn't sleep. He rarely slept anyways, which he knows can't be good for him but he can't help it. Nightmares haunt him every night, and he tries to avoid them as much as he can. He was among the first to jump off his bed. While his 'mates stayed in bed, grumbling and just waking up, Daniel was already at the dresser changing into his clothes. He frequently looked at his watch when he did, a habit he developed the moment he got his watch from his father. Daniel changed to his usual attire; a grey button-down with the sleeves rolled up with black jeans and brown decks. He wetted his hair with water and checked his face to see if it's passable for clean. Once he was finished he stepped out to breathe the "fresh" air of the outside.
groundon2244
#156869278Friday, February 27, 2015 11:58 PM GMT

Ctirad soon clumsily rolled from the cot of a bed and fell with a thud as his roommates seemed to have had an easier time getting out of bed. the two other roommates chuckled at Ctriad's struggle to wake up, which made Ctirad quickly stand himself up to brush of the dirt that covered his white undershirt. Yelling out at the two figures leaving his room, "W-wait I wasn't ready to wake up!!" still not being used to the Vineyard's schedule, Ctirad shook his head groggily and pulled on his coat that reached to his knees and quickly bolted out the door. "You know Ctirad, its been what six months? You'd think you'd have learnt that we wake up early by now." The taller one said in a feminine voice, Ctirad growled back at her and huffed, "I'm just a deep sleeper okay?!" The two figures in front of him went back to laughing softly at him as they walked down the stairs towards the church from the vine enveloped apartment building.
JeopardizedJake
#156869402Saturday, February 28, 2015 12:00 AM GMT

Jasper was glad to see Jeris catch up with him, as he was looking for conversation. "I like the idea, I think I'll look into arranging that, Jeris," Jasper replies casually, keeping stride with Jeris. "Did ya' see anything last night?" Jasper asks, knowing already that things didn't come around to often at night. When they did though, they often made for good conversation.
ILoveYouTrash
#156869443Saturday, February 28, 2015 12:01 AM GMT

i'm depressed now
TNTJack
#156870044Saturday, February 28, 2015 12:09 AM GMT

Jeris Stal- "Nothing as of so far, though maybe that's something to look into by itself. That's just sight, so I'm sure we can salvage enough tin cans to surround the gate and nearby alleys. We wouldn't want that accident a month ago when someone snuck in through the cemetery like a rat." Judging by the tone, Jeris could very well be talking about the dirt, but Jeris just shrugs. It's been a long night, but at least he didn't have to work much on that duty. "The drugstore in the northeast... Wasn't that building still unsearched because a helicopter had blocked up the front, and the back door is rusted shut with a barricade behind it? We might need some more medical supplies this winter, if it turns to the worst." Jeris switches topics, but still in the dull and uninterested tone that as become his custom. But frankly, a hot meal and a bit of a chance to earn some supplies sounds like the best option right now to anyone at the moment. (Making up history and buildings is my job!)
JeopardizedJake
#156870203Saturday, February 28, 2015 12:12 AM GMT

(A post for what it's like walking into the church.) The church is not like it once was; the pews have been removed and since bee replaced with work areas, a cooking area, and many more things that are not of significance right now. On the right, there are quite a few old round tables with seats surrounding them, typically used for eating on and sometimes conversing. Lisa, the Society's cook, it at the cooking area, serving her 'famous' oats. (P.S. - If you need someone to RP with, just ask, I've a few NPCs thought out.)