of     1   

Aveeo
#156959591Sunday, March 01, 2015 3:17 AM GMT

I am going to lock this to prevent bumping to keep FEAR from discovering this thread. If you want to keep this intel on file, I suggest you track this thread. FEAR- First Encounter Assault Recon Commander- SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX, who seems to constantly be building something new for FEAR, whether it be a fort or a resort. He has a million places named "IDK" for no apparent reason. He is also the CEO of Armacham Technology Corporation, based in Venezia (Armacham covered later in this file). Location- the distant planet of Venezia. I have visited here before. While Old Venezia has a pleasant and historic atmosphere, New Venezia's inhabitants are morbidly obese and rude, and the city has a strangely dystopian atmosphere to it. Then there is Metal Harbor which is also on Venezia, but I have yet to visit. Uniform- http://www.roblox.com/The-Official-F-E-A-R-Uniform-item?id=122953213 and http://www.roblox.com/F-E-A-R-Official-Pants-item?id=122953278 They also have badges and sashes to add to uniforms. Forts- Fort Alianor II (where we raid), Fort Cryo (outdated; likely abandoned) Terminal at Alianor- Raiders must keep the terminal for 1200 seconds out of a 30 minute raid to win. According to my calculations, 1200 seconds = 20 minutes. This means that raiders only get less than 10 minutes to blast through FEAR's defense to take the terminal to win. If anything goes wrong during this action, it's all over and there is no point in trying again. Other noteworthy places- FEAR Hangout, Volcano Hills Allies- besides FEAR-related groups, allied with Vortex Security, R.A.A., Sleet Clan, Soticule Forces, TRA, United Clan of ROBLOX, and RSF Armacham Tech- manufactures all of FEARS guns, vehicles, and other equipment Membership- 170313 strong. Empty clan. 115832 members are recruits. Other- C&G doesn't respect FEAR, according to a few C&Gers. Rumor has it that FEAR's guns are more powerful than the guns given to raiders. I wish I could edit posts later so I could add more intel as I gather it. Oh well. I suppose I can keep my intel as Word documents and repost updated dossiers every so often. END FILE Respect the science!

of     1