of     1   

mre13
#157052866Monday, March 02, 2015 9:19 AM GMT

Backstory: Greetings traveler! This is the planet of Grimvoire. No matter how your unlucky soul got to this horrible- I mean - amazing - planet you're here to stay! The planet Grimvoire is a terrible - but beautiful - planet, a lovely place if you don't make a wizard angry by cheating in a drinking contest (It has been done before, and I will tell you that terrible things happen if you do). Grimvoire is filled with lush, beautiful forests filled with extremely deadly animals that will not hesitate to kill you (fun)! But don't worry our staunch protectors (At least that's what I'm payed to say) the Imperial Army will protect us all! Highly militarized and deadly, safety is guaranteed! You can join the Imperial Army, but don't hope of being shipped off-world. That rarely happens, and if it did you'd be dead as soon as you set foot on any of the other planets. This solar system is a hell-hole! So enjoy your stay! Because you'll be here until you die! RULES: 1. No marry-sues your character cannot be perfect. 2. No NSFW (Not Safe For Work) I don't want to about any s** scenes between a character 3. You need permission to kill a character, and if your character dies, deal with it. 4. Godmodding is forbidden, your character is not immortal 5. Understandable posts, please. 6. Respect your fellow players we're all people, here. SOCIAL CLASSES (Lowest to highest) Beggars: People with zero or less than 100 Notes (Imperial Currency) Civilians: People considered to be citizens of the Imperial Army Merchants: People who own businesses Priests: Basically just medics. Capitals: Some of the richest people on Grimvoire Tributes: Training to become a Satrina Satrina: Soldiers of the Imperial Army Rekvah: Generals of the Imperial Army Ulsha: Advisor to the Dictator Wizards: aka the Council (12 in total) Dictator: Your benevolent leader! JOBS (just listed in random order): Merchant Thief Rebel Mechanic Hunter (etc, just think of things you'd see in modern society) CHARACTER SHEET: Name: Age: Backstory: Gadgets (Stuff like Weapons, or some random technology your character has) Social Class (Dictator Reserved to me): Job:
Obnasious
#157053249Monday, March 02, 2015 9:57 AM GMT

noice Name: Aleksei Konstantinov Age: 23 Backstory: I'm not good at backstories. Gadgets: Craptop he hasn't used in years. MAC-11. Backpack. Social Class: Citizen. Job: Hunter
LNG257
#157058246Monday, March 02, 2015 2:42 PM GMT

Whoa, hey hey hey, whatup mre? Gonna become a roleplayer?
mre13
#157097233Tuesday, March 03, 2015 2:58 AM GMT

Accepted
Giftedhorse
#157102416Tuesday, March 03, 2015 4:24 AM GMT

Hey I know mre.. He's coming into the role-play forums? :D
mre13
#157130043Tuesday, March 03, 2015 9:22 PM GMT

@Cionstellation, yup @LNG I've been a RolePlayers for a few years now, m80.
GODSDJ
#157137021Tuesday, March 03, 2015 10:59 PM GMT

Name:Jack Slade Age:32 Backstory:He was an elite member of the police force back home, but was framed for a series of terrible crimes that he did not commit. Forced off of his homeplanet and on the run from the law, Slade took up smuggling and has been in the business for eight years now. He was delivering some substance or other to a far-off system when a freak space accident caused his ship to crash on -wonderful- Grimvoire. He has spent his time salvaging pieces of his ship and selling the substances that were on-board, which are legal on Grimvoire. For now, at least. Gadgets: An Rx8 storm automatic rifle. Eight clips of ammunition. And the SPAM. A mobile comm device of some sort, about the size of a phone, that can wire into or disrupt all but the most secure channels and transmissions. Social Class:Merchant. Job:Merchant/Mechanic. (Do I pass? c:)
GODSDJ
#157301544Friday, March 06, 2015 6:25 PM GMT

(Er...Bump?)
mre13
#157612959Wednesday, March 11, 2015 3:43 AM GMT

Sorry I didn't reply. I was busy @GODS
rockmax2112alt
#157613255Wednesday, March 11, 2015 3:50 AM GMT

*me before I look at this* hm ima check it out *scrolls down to find classes* "HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SCIENCE AND FANTASY DO NOT MIX HMMMMMMMM"
MrStilts
#157618833Wednesday, March 11, 2015 7:26 AM GMT

Well, I think my last comedically-centred roleplay is dying out, so I may as well take up this other one, if it gains any more traction.
IcyTheHedgehog
#157619745Wednesday, March 11, 2015 8:34 AM GMT

>Well, I think my last comedically-centred roleplay is dying out, so I may as well take up this other one, if it gains any more traction. >implying rp hasn't always been a barren wasteland
MrStilts
#157620574Wednesday, March 11, 2015 10:01 AM GMT

Well, no, it hasn't. Its got about 5 pages of posts and it hasn't been touched in two days. I'm assuming that it's either because people gave up on it or that it is a weekday, so I'm waiting to see if the latter was the case or if it was genuinely abandoned. Either way, this thread does seem like a good RP on it's own, so I'd be happy to try this so long as others are willing.
mre13
#157648834Wednesday, March 11, 2015 10:55 PM GMT

@mrstilts Thanks.

of     1