of     1   

SheevPalpatine_GCW
#157173559Wednesday, March 04, 2015 3:56 PM GMT

Welcome all CBL personnel. This essay will withhold what's in store for CBL come S2. As many of you know, Clyde Basketball League has been deemed an overnight success. Drexler and I built this off of a long, rocky friendship that has since been healed since thy creation of CBL. Most debut seasons are unorganized and rocky, as it was self evident in S1 for CBL. Season 2 will virtually be Season 1 on steroids. The CBLN Team will be fully established with a Sports Center studio and a cast crew. There will be livestreams on Twitch next season to keep the community updated when a server is full. To be on the CBLN Team, PM me, as I am handling the CBLN association. You must be well known or well established in CBL. No one on the CBLN Team will be in a team organization. Next season, we will have a full 10 man Board of Directors, including myself, Commissioner Drexler, and Co-Commissioner Jalen. This board will withhold the responsibility of keeping the CBL community a happy and healthy one, and ensure our independent prosperity and keep us striving. None of these directors will be on a team. In addition, we will have 10 official referees that are not associated with a team to officialize our games. As many of you know, there has been manifest bias in some of the calls this year. This is most likely due to the fact that many referees were not only on teams, but were not CBL certified and many reffed their own games. Next year, teams can file grievance against referees or anyone for that matter for corruption within the CBL system. A new website will be created during offseason that will contain CBL trending news, blogs from the CBLN team, exclusive interviews, and much, much more. With the pluses that will be coming next season, there will be tighter precautions next season. There are absolutely no toleration of any violation of CBL on any property on ROBLOX, especially CBL property itself. Those who violate our terms and conditions of service will be apprehended and punished immediately. Next season will be a full lockdown wakeup call. Clyde Basketball League will prosper under any means necessary, and will not allow any holdbacks from now on. God Bless CBL, and God Bless you All. Dion Mills IV
andrehawk12
#157178644Wednesday, March 04, 2015 6:52 PM GMT

i wanna be a bod :(
CurryShotXI
#157186334Wednesday, March 04, 2015 9:33 PM GMT

I LOVE ANDRE AND DION :D
GxmmaMoneh
#157186639Wednesday, March 04, 2015 9:37 PM GMT

Bruh
jhaes123456
#157226061Thursday, March 05, 2015 1:31 PM GMT

I am a livestreamer with like 1k followers on twitch. Average views: 300 I am not well known in CBL so gg - It's my birthday ° ͜ʖ °Jhaes123456

of     1