cpmoderator12345
#157863562Sunday, March 15, 2015 1:21 AM GMT

"Animals CAN feel emotion, and they do have common sense, it's just not as smart as ours." Exactly. That's why we let humans live and not animals. plants > animals
Flufska
#157864487Sunday, March 15, 2015 1:32 AM GMT

>taking ideas from a stupid vegan kek - and tips his hat
ZoeIIe
#157871916Sunday, March 15, 2015 3:04 AM GMT

To take pleasure in the death of another being is MURDER even if that being is a non-human. If a person is killing for food, and there is no other way of obtaining any food, and he or she is truly sorry about having to kill, then Biblically and ethically such an act is not considered to be murder. But such a scenario is rarely the case. We need to wake up to the fact that hunting, as we know it, is not a sport, but a form of socially acceptable murder. And the longer we tolerate it and sanitize it, the more we will continue to shoot ourselves in the foot. Hunting is the thrill of the kill and the pleasure the hunters take in blood and guts. It is in essence, socially condoned violence.
ZoeIIe
#157873393Sunday, March 15, 2015 3:22 AM GMT

">Implying that cats could possibly be engineers." en·gi·neer ˌenjəˈnir/ noun noun: engineer; plural noun: engineers 1. a person who designs, builds, or maintains engines, machines, or public works. Cats don't use machines, no other animal on this planet uses a machine. These machines and engines are actually creating the pollution that is heating our planet towards inhabitability. We only do what benefits US. This planet was fine without cars, planes, and trains. There was nothing wrong when factories, and machines were a thing of insanity. We created those things because they helped US. They were convenient to US. Every other species on this planet is playing a vital role in the food chain. If the bees were to die, the foxes, the owls, the entire ecosystem would collapse. If we were to die, the animal populations would return to what they were before we evolved. "Why should we?! Animals are stupid. Our brains can handle more. We can feel emotions. We have common sense. Animals don't. Animals didn't create the game you pile of ungrateful cells, OP." That Descartes' Cartesian way of looking at animals, like they're machines is outdated, and quite frankly, 100% insane. Because, if we all understand that animals use their eyes to see, ears to hear, noses to smell, mouths to eat, legs to walk, feathers to fly, fins to swim, gεnitalia to procreate, bowεls to dεfecate.. I'm always perplexed that most people don't believe that they can also use their brains to think, feel, be rational, be aware and be self-aware. Am I supposed to believe, that every body part of an animal functions just like it's supposed to, except the brain? The most important organ in the body? Those lies are thick. The propaganda from the animal abusers is enormous. Also, refer back to my statement above. Animals don't need video games just like you and I don't need flesh.
4321qwere
#157873471Sunday, March 15, 2015 3:23 AM GMT

Learn the difference between humans and non-humans. Everything is not created equal, my friend.
ZoeIIe
#157873842Sunday, March 15, 2015 3:28 AM GMT

">taking ideas from a stupid vegan" stu·pid ˈst(y)o͞opəd/ adjective adjective: stupid; comparative adjective: stupider; superlative adjective: stupidest 1. lacking intelligence or common sense. veg·an ˈvēɡən/ noun noun: vegan; plural noun: vegans a person who does not eat or use animal products. Those are two different words. Now allow me to introduce you to some new vocabulary. com·pas·sion kəmˈpaSHən/ noun noun: compassion; plural noun: compassions sympathetic pity and concern for the sufferings or misfortunes of others. em·pa·thy ˈempəTHē/ noun the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.
catman8321
#157874091Sunday, March 15, 2015 3:32 AM GMT

Man I sure do love a nice, fresh, juicy steak. Do you? And Death Row is Still the Label that Pays Me!
SChamb1322
#157874157Sunday, March 15, 2015 3:33 AM GMT

Honestly, Why is this thread still getting bumped?
ZoeIIe
#157874184Sunday, March 15, 2015 3:33 AM GMT

"Learn the difference between humans and non-humans. Everything is not created equal, my friend." e·qual ˈēkwəl/ adjective adjective: equal 1. having the same status, rights, or opportunities. uniform in application or effect; without discrimination on any grounds. So you're saying that blacks and whites, men and women, Hispanics, Germans, Russians, should all have different rights? Because everything is not created equal? The difference between humans and non-humans is that one plays a vital role in biological functions and the other is full of a bunch of polluting neanderthals running around complaining about gun rights. spe·cies·ism ˈspēSHēˌzizəm,spēsē-/ noun the assumption of human superiority leading to the exploitation of animals.
4321qwere
#157874227Sunday, March 15, 2015 3:34 AM GMT

@Catman I do m80
Arkerus
#157874275Sunday, March 15, 2015 3:34 AM GMT

I'm gonna be honest with you. You're obviously not winning because probably 8-95% of the roblox population isn't gonna agree with you. Not everything is fair, and not everybody is gonna see what you see. And while saying that, I should throw out the obvious fact that I also don't really agree with your idea. [Custodi Aedificium]
catman8321
#157874295Sunday, March 15, 2015 3:35 AM GMT

@4321qwere I like it when you kill the cow yourself, it makes it taste 100x better And Death Row is Still the Label that Pays Me!
ZoeIIe
#157874297Sunday, March 15, 2015 3:35 AM GMT

Steak or any meat for that matter is not fresh unless it is 100% raw, straight from the bone. :) And unless you eat it like that, you shouldn't refer to yourself as an omnivore.
Arkerus
#157874382Sunday, March 15, 2015 3:36 AM GMT

And by neanderthals you're also referring to yourself, which is kinda sad on your part, isn't it?
catman8321
#157874419Sunday, March 15, 2015 3:36 AM GMT

>implying I don't eat raw meat And Death Row is Still the Label that Pays Me!
4321qwere
#157874581Sunday, March 15, 2015 3:38 AM GMT

@Bastille LOL. Meat is still meat if we cook it. om·ni·vore ˈämnəˌvôr noun an animal or person that eats food of both plant and animal origin. We eat food of both plant and animal origin. We can cook it and still be considered an omnivore.
ZoeIIe
#157874925Sunday, March 15, 2015 3:43 AM GMT

"I'm gonna be honest with you. You're obviously not winning because probably 8-95% of the roblox population isn't gonna agree with you. Not everything is fair, and not everybody is gonna see what you see. And while saying that, I should throw out the obvious fact that I also don't really agree with your idea." "8-95%" what That's like your boss saying "This year you're going to make anywhere from $20,000 to $750,000" No, not everything is fair, thanks for stating the obvious there. However, I think you are neglecting the fact that for hundreds of years throughout history, different groups have been fighting for equal grounds. Obviously people only see what they want to see. They turn away from the pain and suffering because on a realistic level, any human placed in front of an animal that is in pain, whether that animal is a dog, a cat, a chicken, a cow, or a pig, is going to have a negative response. It's so easy to turn off the tv or log out of facebook and go eat a cheeseburger, because it's easy, it's convenient. But when you consume what walks, what flys, and what swims, that is unnatural. That's fine, because the great thing about this little blue green ball we live on-no one has to see something the same way. But at the same time you have to view the injustice. If something is wrong, it needs to be changed. A little over a hundred years ago, blacks were still fighting for freedom, a little over sixty years ago, blacks were still fighting for their rights, and today blacks are still fighting for equal grounds. I guarantee if you went back a few hundred years and started preaching for equality, 8-95% of people would disagree with you. The three stages of truth: 1. Ridicule 2. Violent opposition 3. Acceptance
4321qwere
#157875117Sunday, March 15, 2015 3:46 AM GMT

OP probably thinks that McDonalds is an abomination of a company.
ZoeIIe
#157875201Sunday, March 15, 2015 3:47 AM GMT

"And by neanderthals you're also referring to yourself, which is kinda sad on your part, isn't it?" The term "neanderthal" can also be used as an insult. "An idiotic human who spends their time hurling abuse in the street because that's all they can do. They insult people who are smarter than them through jealousy and envy and have diarrhea of the mouth, they also love to trash talk and have no class at all. "
ZoeIIe
#157875415Sunday, March 15, 2015 3:50 AM GMT

"om·ni·vore ˈämnəˌvôr noun an animal or person that eats food of both plant and animal origin. We eat food of both plant and animal origin. We can cook it and still be considered an omnivore." When we kill animals to eat them, they end up killing us, because their flesh, which contains cholesterol and saturated fat, was never intended for human beings, who are natural herbivores. Sure, most of us are "behavioral omnivores"--that is, we eat meat, so that defines us as omnivorous. The human body is physiologically 100% herbivorous.
Arkerus
#157875478Sunday, March 15, 2015 3:51 AM GMT

Well excuse me for not having my 0 key working, I meant to say 80 What does civil rights have to do with this? I'm pretty sure African Americans are humans. Oh, forgive me,ANIMALS If you're so stuck on my little typo, then come fix my keyboard, but enough of that. Back to your main ordeal. Truth is, people are gonna continue to do what they do, because 'for hundreds of years throughout history' it's been that way. Look, the only small subsection of your original arguement I agree on is the treatment of animals. That's BS. But now you take it too far by bringing in whites vs blacks, science, etc. If you wanted those games taken out so badly, go learn how to hack and get your wish. I honestly feel bad for the intelligible people out there you're mixing into the one big group of 'Neanderthals' argueing about gun rights. Pretty biased, don't you think? [Custodi Aedificium]
4321qwere
#157875545Sunday, March 15, 2015 3:52 AM GMT

As Bastille is eating her vegan burger, let's have a moment of silence for the plants that were brutally murdered in the making of that burger.
4321qwere
#157875748Sunday, March 15, 2015 3:55 AM GMT

Please note that these ALSO contain saturated fat. Cheese, peanuts, milk, palm & coconut oils.
Arkerus
#157875780Sunday, March 15, 2015 3:55 AM GMT

Speaking of which, farming has its dark little history too. Ever heard of plantation farming, or any other kind of manual slave labor for planting and harvesting large crops? Yeah, pretty bad, wasn't it? I know that when you think of plantations, you usually think of cotton and sugar cane, but still, it wasn't anything nice.
Arkerus
#157876441Sunday, March 15, 2015 4:05 AM GMT

And the worst part (not directly referring to the original argument) is that if we stopped eating all of our delicious cows, fish, chicken, etc, it'd ruin a big part of culture. I live in New Orleans, a place known for its seafood. What's the fun without it, huh?