of     1   

silverhawk352
#157688789Thursday, March 12, 2015 6:32 PM GMT

[Story] A war is going on in the shadows. Something a human would never notice. This war is fueled by the blood of humans. Random gruesome murders are on T.V all the time, this is becoming the outcome of the demons winning. The darkness is growing in numbers, the end is nearing. The war has been going since the beginning of the end. It was the fatefull day Satan was casted down from the heavens. He vowed to win the war against the good and innocent. He created a curse that he casted apon the weak, making them hunt turn and kill the impure humans. His plan to wipe out the remaining human populace was winning. This is the end. The 7th Trumpet has blown. The rapture has happened. This takes place 3 years after the rapture. The world is in chaos. Earthquakes have destroyed thousands of citys, tornados never stop coming. The new world order has began and Lucifer is the leader of all the countrys on Planet Earth. You are part of the ones left behind. You get to decide if you fight with the good or the evil. The year is 2020 [Rules] 1. No Over Powered Characters. 2. No Godmodding. 3. No Flamming. 4. Romance. Just.. if your going to do it keep it PG-13. 5. Be active. 6. Vulgar is allowed to an extent. 7. Vehicles-There are some left. Most will have armour on them. They run on gas, so refuel them. Green energys hard to have when clouds darken the sky. [Character Sheet] Name: Age: Gender: Physical Appearance: Clothing: Personality: Bio:[Optional] Inventory:
the_Iobster
#157689541Thursday, March 12, 2015 6:53 PM GMT

no religion pls
silverhawk352
#157692606Thursday, March 12, 2015 7:59 PM GMT

Why? Its a idea.. I am not going to change it because people are offended by religion. I made it like this because it sounded intresting in my head.
the_Iobster
#157695169Thursday, March 12, 2015 8:45 PM GMT

i'm not offended it's just religion ruins crap and inb4 flame war with religion
silverhawk352
#157696202Thursday, March 12, 2015 9:01 PM GMT

I am not the type to start a flame war. It is just us defending our rights of being religous. You hear all the time on T.V about us evolving from apes but when in god we trust comes on in the U.S Anthem we get revolts from Athiests trying to change it. With God we have peace. But if we continue down the path we are going there is going to be death and destruction.
the_Iobster
#157710368Friday, March 13, 2015 12:02 AM GMT

oh god no don't you know the fundamental laws of the internet? one of the big 10: KEEP RELIGION OFF
TNTJack
#157710733Friday, March 13, 2015 12:07 AM GMT

Both of you, let's calm down... Shreks, it's the internet... When has it ever had laws over what can be put on it? silverhawk, your last part... Death and destruction might come either way, but through religion and culture humanity might be redeemed. Through advancement and technology, humanity might be improved. Either case, there is good and bad. This rp seems alright, so I don't see any reason we can't have a religious spin to the Apocalypse. Just being sensible here.
silverhawk352
#157718961Friday, March 13, 2015 1:53 AM GMT

Thats what I wanted.. Justa sorta original take on the Apocalypse. I never wanted to offend anyone. Just some different from the rest Post Apoc RP.

of     1