of     1   

GeneralConstrictor
#157861271Sunday, March 15, 2015 12:55 AM GMT

[GeneralConstrictor] Candidate for SECDEF. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Part 1: Introduction Part 2: Reasons/What I will do as SECDEF Part 3: Conclusion --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Part 1: GeneralConstrictor is a Upper Class Citizen in AUSA. He also has been in several agencies including DIA, FBI, USMS, and Bank Security. I was originally from Germany, to Italy, to NUSA, and finally to AUSA. The reason I am staying in AUSA is because of the wonderful opportunities. I am also a very talented person, back in Elementary I did a project in which I had to be a leader and create a performance, and art piece of the project. And there was a lot of schools competing, I believe 7 with 2 groups from each. I got 4th place because my team couldn't find the cable for the music fast enough and got 1 second! off. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Part 2: What I will do is: Perhaps do something common with all candidates of SECDEF, making AUSA's intelligence & defense better than it already is. With this if I get accepted I will first hold a meeting making everyone apart of the defense & intelligence agencies swear a oath of loyalty. I will also make DoD (once it's made) full of O5+'s from the army and other intelligence & defense agencies in it. This DOD will inform certain defense & intelligence agencies on missions they will have to do once DOD is made. One matter that needs to be discussed is the "Rocket glitch" that needs to be recognized by the developers. What I already have figured out (with some help from others) is that its something to do with the script, perhaps what the developers should do is make the people who can get the rockets test it out then the developers shall see the script. What defense agencies would do during that timezone is hold the exploiters off. Another thing that needs to be hurried up is the army. I mean, when we started the war with NATO we didn't even have a army! That's why we need to expand activity and people AND discipline to the next level. That's if I get chosen as SECDEF. And we need to expand activity in other intelligence agencies, such as DIA. When I was in DIA there was no director, nor DD, so post "Signed, (Name)" if you want AUSA to have a better future. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Part 3: For all who signed, I have two words to say to you. And that is 'Thank you' for all of my time on Roblox I have always loved being a leader. A leader with small groups, a leader with big groups. I always loved being a leader. Now you will make my dream a little bit more completed if you sign this forum. So please be kind and give me a "Signed".
bloppers912
#157861940Sunday, March 15, 2015 1:03 AM GMT

i want it in my ass
High_God
#157867309Sunday, March 15, 2015 2:06 AM GMT

ok lord satan died sauv is here
Bayzonger
#157898059Sunday, March 15, 2015 2:09 PM GMT

Signed
VastFox
#157907677Sunday, March 15, 2015 4:32 PM GMT

No, you're a troll I am already SECDEF
GeneralConstrictor
#157936405Sunday, March 15, 2015 10:07 PM GMT

Lol if your SECDEF than you are illegally becoming SECDEF.

of     1