of     1   

StealthFreddy
#157907961Sunday, March 15, 2015 4:37 PM GMT

So I'd really like to do a roleplay of Monster Hunter 4, that world is huge and interesting. (Monster Hunter 4 the video game) However, I figured I should plan it out before doing it. Y'know, like who is in it, they're characters, etc. Preferably, you should be at least familiar with the world before you join. Here, you can sign up for it, a format like this would be good: Character Name A brief description, give out as little or much info as you want, as other characters could figure out things like your background. . .Assuming your character is willing to open up. :P I'm really bad at making characters so don't expect much depth, but here I go... character: Dark Meta (same name as my character in the game) Favoring Charge Blades as his weapon, Dark Meta is in full Black Gravios U armor. He has skills like Guard Up, Auto Guard (talisman), and Defense Up (XL). His location is in Dundorma currently. That's...About it, I'll expand him as we go on I guess. Not sure what style of roleplaying we should do, but I'm thinking Monster(s) move, than all players move, or something like that. I'm thinking at least 5 roleplayers before we begin, when we have 5 I'll give it one more day for others to sign up.

of     1