PickachuGirl
#159229874Friday, April 03, 2015 1:11 AM GMT

(i'm thinking Sadine probably went through the one she was closest to tbh this is gonna b short since im kinda busy with trying to make a skin aaa) Sadine continued on walking through wherever she was walking through. Going around aimlessly in a confusing maze was sure fun. There wasn't really much to do around here, except press buttons, but she didn't want to press buttons. Not yet, anyways. There was something she needed to do, first. Not sensing anyone around her, she pulled out her box, and decided to open it. Might as well. ... It's literally just a necklace.
DiamondDragonite
#159299255Friday, April 03, 2015 9:28 PM GMT

( i died rip in pizza ) Dolores "I uh..." Dolores was taken back by the girl's unusual friendliness. Thus far, she really hasn't been introduced to any kind people---Sadine was kind but... she doesn't count, okay? "Yeah, definitely." Dolores looked around, then figured 'well why the heck not' and slammed one of the glowing yellow buttons behind her. A loud crashing noise ensued as a small pathway was opened. Dolores raised her eyebrows at the girl before she took her first glances to it, then began crawling in. She had to be quick, the other contestants had to have heard her. Boris "Kiddo, I don't think you're messing with the right man. I'm gonna blow you to bits if you don't measure up," he took a brief glance at Kate. "Katy, this place is so damn spooky because you let it scare ya. Go take this kid and give him an extremely basic rundown of what the heck is goin' on." Austin "S-She's over by Boris, I think he had s-somebody grab her so he could keep an eye on her." He gulp, gesturing to the rather intimidating looking Lillian. She seemed to awkwardly twiddle her thumbs and take some rather pressuring glances at the two of them, as if saying 'get-me-the-heck-out-of-here-or-so-help-me or something. Tiffany Tiffany stood awkwardly. That guy wasn't exactly bad looking, but she swore off guys ever since she became a REAL celebrity unless her publicists said otherwise. So she just kinda stood there. ===================== The necklace glowed menacingly, giving off glaring rays. If one pressed their ear to it, they'd be able to hear something.
foxesrcool554
#159305847Friday, April 03, 2015 10:50 PM GMT

Xavier gave a little snort when he heard the man say he would "blow him to bits". " Alright then."
EpicChic
#159311389Friday, April 03, 2015 11:58 PM GMT

Beau Beau looked toward Lillian and nodded. "Okay, you stay here while I go get her and we can all get out of here." He muttered before slowly making his way over to her.
DiamondDragonite
#159312582Saturday, April 04, 2015 12:13 AM GMT

(woo Lillian has become an actual main character now ) Lillian Lillian slowly turned her head to Beau, with a relieved expression on her face. "Thank god that he's distracted now, he's been giving me the creeps..." Lillian whispered low, trying to grasp the attention of as few ears as possible. "Which hall do you think we should go through? Jeez, this is nerve wracking..."
EpicChic
#159314757Saturday, April 04, 2015 12:36 AM GMT

Beau Beau nodded, glancing at each of the possible hallways. Boris was probably going to pick the closest hall, so it'd be smart to pick the exact opposite. . . He pointed to the one opposite their group.
foxesrcool554
#159324166Saturday, April 04, 2015 2:23 AM GMT

(Because littlemix isn't on I'm gonna do this sorry babe) Xavier furrowed his brows before looking at the large man again. "Wait, why can't you tell me what's happening?" He scoffs.
PickachuGirl
#159326050Saturday, April 04, 2015 2:43 AM GMT

(man 230230389 hours on osu just to beat pruz's ranking... time well spent also short because im lazy/tired/and victorious) She held it up further away from her face to get a better look at the thing. Sadine narrowed her eyes at the necklace with extreme disapproval. All she fought for, all she did, was to get this glowing rock thing? Was it radioactive, or something? She shook her head; this didn't seem very useful for anything. Out of everything the box could include, it was this thing? Well, it wasn't like she was going to wear it; she hardly wore jewelry anyways. It didn't seem much of a trophy now she'd understood what it actually was. Sighing, Sadine shoved the thing in her pockets, and continued on forward through her path.
littlemix2033
#159355723Saturday, April 04, 2015 1:25 PM GMT

[ Do what, fox? I have a tight schedule aswell, but I try to keep up. ]
DiamondDragonite
#159357272Saturday, April 04, 2015 1:50 PM GMT

(Boris directed Kate to go and interrogate/give a basic rundown to Fox's character. Essentially, to watch him while he was busy with more important things, so I guess Fox was saying sorry because she'd be going against Boris's orders and speaking to him again or somefinnn, mannnn) Boris "Because I don't have time for rebels like you!" Boris was angry now. He was on his damnation list and he wasn't gonna get out of it any time soon. Boris blasted a piece of ground right next to the boy, leading the remains to ricochet onto Xavier. ---------- The crystal glowed angrily. (yeahhhh)
littlemix2033
#159357928Saturday, April 04, 2015 2:00 PM GMT

[ Oh, I haven't read that. Maybe I could do it now? If that is what Fox's character wants. ]
DiamondDragonite
#159358177Saturday, April 04, 2015 2:04 PM GMT

(You certainly can! c:)
PickachuGirl
#159360115Saturday, April 04, 2015 2:34 PM GMT

(aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i want 2 try rping on that rocitizens place but everyone there ignores me) Sadine ignored the angry glowing necklace, seeing as it's now in her pocket, and continued walking. She considered pressing one of the buttons as she went through the hallways, but decided against it. This was pretty much a maze, and if she just keeps on going; she'd probably find an exit or something.
DiamondDragonite
#159361314Saturday, April 04, 2015 2:50 PM GMT

(ahhh) (i've never heard of that game before ooh) -------------------- As Sadine would have walked around on the halls, I suppose she would have stumbled upon something of interest. Eventually, Sadine would find herself in a rather spacious lab room that. It seemed that there are no other hallways that would have led into this room, and no hidden doors seemed to be present. The main feature of this peculiar lab was the human test tubes. All around, even in any nook, corner, and cranny, were ginormous glass test tubes with people in it. There was also numerous scientific devices and buttons, as usual. If Sadine chose to explore a bit, she might see or find something more.
EpicChic
#159364874Saturday, April 04, 2015 3:44 PM GMT

Beau Beau grabbed Lillian's forearm and attempted to subtly make his way toward Austin. "We're going. Now." He told him before tugging them both into another hall.
WatercressSpring
#159371846Saturday, April 04, 2015 5:12 PM GMT

Annabelle followed the girl through the entrance that had just opened up. She glanced back first, making sure nobody was in the general vicinity, and then continued onward. "Risky move, but it had to be done," she remarked.
DiamondDragonite
#159373663Saturday, April 04, 2015 5:35 PM GMT

Dolores "Definitely. By the way, I'm Dolores. You?" Dolores made light conversation as they crawled through the mysterious passageway. Lillian "Oh, okay!" Lillian slowly walked with the boys away from the crowd, hoping not to get any attention. But apparently, they were noticed by but a single girl with flowing blonde locks and a curious expression. "Um, so like, where are you guys like, going?" She asked, narrowing her eyes. Tiffany Tiffany had noticed the small group leaving and told her friend Vince she had to check something out. She was curious, were they attempting to escape from the legion?
EpicChic
#159375438Saturday, April 04, 2015 5:56 PM GMT

Beau Crap. "Oh, um, we're just trying to get out of the mix, you know? It was getting a bit crowded inbetween a bunch of people." Beau laughed. "Why do you ask?"
DiamondDragonite
#159379306Saturday, April 04, 2015 6:39 PM GMT

Tiffany "Because uh, you're kinda walking the heck out? Listen here, I don't think this guy is just some pansy who's threatening everybody with false threats. But I'll let you go on your merry way, because I'm nice like that!" Tiffany winked, perhaps slightly more to the audience than the group. Then, she strutted off back to the ground, wrapping her arm around the neck of her fan, Vince. Lillian "Alright then... Where are we gonna go, cap'?" Lillian snorted the last bit out with a profound hint of sarcasm.
Sanijta
#159380175Saturday, April 04, 2015 6:49 PM GMT

(finally gonna post w00p) FELICITY| Felicity rocked back on her heels, looking down at her wrist as if looking down at a watch."When are we going to start to actually make some progress?" She told herself quietly, hoping that nobody had heard her. Penny| Penny's attention was caught when she found a pathway. She wanted to go in it, but she restricted herself from doing so. What on Earth was she suppose to do?
foxesrcool554
#159384682Saturday, April 04, 2015 7:41 PM GMT

Xavier rolled his eyes and gave a little chuckle before walking away, checking the man in the shoulder in the process. On purpose. 'Let's see how badly I can agitate him.' He says to himself with a little smirk.
WatercressSpring
#159388752Saturday, April 04, 2015 8:25 PM GMT

"Annabelle," Annabelle responded. She continued through the passageway Her persona was innocent and friendly, and evidently, her plan was working well. Maybe she would keep Dolores around for a while. After all, it would be nice to perhaps have an ally. Until Dolores was useless to her needs. It only required a simple touch, and the venom would slowly kill her. Annabelle's countenance remained unfathomable.
foxesrcool554
#159390022Saturday, April 04, 2015 8:40 PM GMT

(Shoot forget my last post)Xavier rolled his eyes and gave a little chuckle before a chunk of the floor hit Xavier in the arm and he winced, rubbing his bruise. He begam to walk away, purposely shoulder checking the man in the process.
EpicChic
#159394267Saturday, April 04, 2015 9:35 PM GMT

Beau Letting out a small sigh of relief when the blonde left, Beau pointed at the hall furthest away from the group. "That's where." He said quietly.
SquiresYT
#159395015Saturday, April 04, 2015 9:45 PM GMT

Name: Seth Ladricks Gender: Male Age: [14-21] 16 Appearance: 5'10, 150 LBS, average builds, with a narrow, ridged jaw. His eyes are almost always in a squinted position. He has brown hair, and a small goatee Bio: He was obsessed with trying out for the spellbound show, he wanted it so badly. His parents never agreed to it until he was 16. Personality: Can I flesh this out over the RP? I always prefer to do this Spell: Highly developed brain. He's not insanely smart, but he can copy any type of fighting style after seeing it for min. 15 seconds, max 30. Not only hand-to-hand, but gun-fighting, knife-fighting, fencing, or really any form of combat Other: Reese's Peanut-Butter cups, because Snickers are overrated.