of     1   

TheLegoGamerDude1
#158101459Wednesday, March 18, 2015 2:24 AM GMT

Setriex: Why u offline? Setriex is now Online. Setriex: Why u go offline? Setriex: Answer Setriex: Neow Setriex: TELL MEH Setriex: Lego Setriex: Tell me Setriex: I know you want to Setriex: And you're AFK Setriex: Or Setriex: I'm talking to myself Setriex: Or you're purposeful ee annoyi g me Setriex is now Away. Setriex: Legwo Setriex: I'm lonely Setriex: Helped Setriex is now Away. Setriex: Help Neow Setriex is now Online. Dimentio: wot? Setriex: Why u go offline Dimentio: School **** Dimentio: as always Setriex: Why u- Setriex: Oh Setriex: Right ggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh t Setriex: Right Dimentio: bish Setriex: Damn you kindle Dimentio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-C3T83mUpc Setriex: Terrible Dimentio: gr8 Dimentio: shut ur wh0re mouth m88 Setriex: Wai Setriex: Me has opinion Setriex: That song is suite Dimentio: Opnions are terrible Dimentio: Conform to what everyone else likes Dimentio: That is the true way Setriex: Ok Setriex: .... Setriex: I hate that song Setriex: Owned Dimentio: *Opinion detected* Dimentio: *MUST* Dimentio: *ELIMINATE* Dimentio: *OPNION* Dimentio: *Eliminates* Setriex: . Setriex: Robot Dimentio: Yes Setriex: I love song Setriex: Like all the other bland drones Dimentio: *GOOD* Setriex: That are like me Setriex: *walks away mechanically* Dimentio: *ELIMINATE MODE SHUTTING DOWN* Setriex: Time to go to sleeping mode Dimentio: k Setriex: With the rest of the 6 billion drones who all have the same opinion Setriex: ... Setriex: Try and imagine what I'm typing in a dalek-esque robot voice Dimentio: naw Setriex: *robot rebellion/robot with feelings rises* Setriex: I......hate.....that...*shakes, malfunctions* SONG Setriex: O-w......Ne- *collapses* Dimentio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHEhkeRlldQ Setriex: Meh Setriex: So so I guess Setriex: Wait Dimentio: k Setriex: Music night ggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh t Setriex: HURRAY Setriex: Ugh, kindle Dimentio: Wot? Setriex: Now Setriex: FETCH ME SONGS Setriex: AND A WH..IP Setriex: AND A CLONE Dimentio: kfine Setriex: NOW Setriex: ....YAY Dimentio: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWY_cNXufZ88qMIKDbG5Er-B6YDIKAigh Setriex: Oh God Setriex: That Setriex: Instant no to Kirby Dimentio: k Setriex: Ill never like those songs Dimentio: k Setriex: Don't like that anime tank one, I'd like it if it was instrumental Dimentio: k Setriex: *shiverS* anime Setriex: Portal 2 Setriex: Yay Dimentio: Why do you hate anime so much? Setriex: I just despise it Setriex: Maybe Setriex: Because I grew up Setriex: My dad also hated it Setriex: It goes on since the dawn of time Dimentio: Not a good explination Setriex: Since the cavemen, my family have hated anime Dimentio: One does not simply "Grow up" Dimentio: Yur familiy is silly Dimentio: And Dimentio: must be Setriex: No, he didn't like me watching don't ask me why Dimentio: *ELIMINATED* Dimentio: Ah Setriex: Oh white Setriex: oh **** Dimentio: That makes some sense Setriex: QUICKLY Setriex: BLOCK ALL COMMUNICATIONS WITH DIMENTIO Setriex: I MUST PROTECT THE FAMILY Dimentio: Your father hated it, and passed it down to you Setriex: Yes Setriex: Since the dawn of time Setriex: Also Dimentio: A bit sad, but makes sense Setriex: I find it creepy a lot Dimentio: Culture m8 Dimentio: Japan likes some ****ed up **** Setriex: I mean, the only anime/manga I leik is all you need is kill Setriex: Yea Setriex: Also Setriex: It's just cliche in my opinion Setriex: Oh Wai Setriex: NO OPINIONS Setriex: I LOVE ANIME Setriex: I LOVE ANIME Dimentio: Cliche? Setriex: Yeah Dimentio: Esplain m8 Dimentio: r u a hipter Setriex: It's usually on pokemon, and division and **** Setriex: I can predict it Setriex: And anyway Setriex: FETCH me the music Setriex: And the wh..ip Dimentio: You've most likely watched a lot of the main stream anime Setriex: Yep Setriex: NO Setriex: Now Setriex: Wh..ip, music Setriex: Instant Dimentio: Some of the lesser known animes are a bit more interesting Setriex: Go on Dimentio: No you don't give a ****, but Fate/Zero an a good lesser known animes Dimentio: *I know Setriex: It has zero in it Dimentio: Indeed Setriex: I instantly like it Setriex: Because Setriex: It Setriex: Only needs one word Setriex: To be even more awesome Setriex: The word "patient" Dimentio: I'm sure you'll ****ing despise the protagonist Setriex: To replace "fate Dimentio: He's an ***hole Setriex: "Patient/ZeroL Setriex: Ok, sure Dimentio: And antagonist, on the other hand, is rather interesting Setriex: I despise him Dimentio: k Setriex: Meh Setriex: Also Setriex: I Setriex: Often see a load of characters used in a lot of anime for some reasons Dimentio: Wont try to convince you to watch it, just a freindly suggestion Setriex: ALSO Dimentio: Hm? Setriex: WHO TALKS WITH THEIR EYES CLOSED WHEN THEUR EXCITED OR EMBARRASSED Setriex: For some reason Setriex: That's one of the reasons why I HATE it Setriex: I don't knowmill Setriex: Know Setriex: I just Dimentio: Yes, facial exprecions can be odd Setriex: Do for some reason, that and talking Setriex: Meh Setriex: I'm just sticking to films Dimentio: k Dimentio: Do you watch any cartoons? Setriex: Like Setriex: Used to Setriex: Not any more Setriex: Sometimes Setriex: I watch this channel named find Setriex: Ginx Setriex: Not find Setriex: Or the news Setriex: Ginx my friend told me about Dimentio: Meh Setriex: "It's about games and ****, you'll like it probably" said he Setriex: Well Setriex: Their opinions are **** Dimentio: "She"? Setriex: But it's fun when I have nothing to do Dimentio: Friend with benefits m8? Setriex: He Setriex: Wait Setriex: Hold up a sec Setriex: Yes Setriex: Sips made a new Fallout episode Setriex: See you in like, half an hour Setriex: Or 15 minutes Dimentio: k Setriex: Back Setriex: I want to keep up the Setriex: Well Setriex: MOOD OF Setriex: WHIP Dimentio: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=155509211 Setriex: MOOSIC Setriex: NOT MOOD OF Setriex: Wow Setriex: I.support the anti-od'ers and anti-rp'ers movement Setriex: I signed up as a spy and- ...oh wait Setriex: ....oh Dimentio: k Setriex: *booooporrhindsightboooo* Setriex: So Setriex: Pikamoo, mooo Setriex: Also Setriex: Moosic, wh..ip Neow Setriex: And clone Dimentio: You have the playlist m8 Dimentio: I houses all me favorite music Dimentio: k Dimentio: k Setriex: And most of them suck Setriex: So Setriex: You win Setriex: On to a new ****ty conversation Setriex: So Dimentio: bish' Setriex: How's the family? Setriex: Last time I came Setriex: They were all dead Setriex: They doing fine Neow Dimentio: Oi, m8 Setriex: The are fine, no? Dimentio: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=158082368 Setriex: He asked Dimentio: Ye Setriex: I replied Dimentio: Really? Dimentio: Mmkay Dimentio: Lol Setriex: "Go ahead, I have pretty much left Roblox anyway" Dimentio: Copy pasted your CS tho Setriex: He.replied with a load of buckshot Setriex: *buckshot Setriex: *bull **** Dimentio: wot? Dimentio: Wot? Setriex: About how I'm the best roleplayer and it's sad that I'm leaving and that Setriex: Best part though Setriex: "Your RP will go down for generations" Dimentio: lol Dimentio: This guy is gr8 Setriex: Lel Setriex: I copy and paste Dimentio: Suck up of the highest order Setriex: ' Setriex: He was a **** roleplayer as well Dimentio: gg Setriex: Tried to take control of the whole thing Setriex: And he had about 15 posts Dimentio: gg Setriex: Don't tell him I said all that Dimentio: I probably will Dimentio: Naw Setriex: c You were a good member, I feel bad for knowing a good rper is leaving. Don't worry, Your good RP will be carried on for generations. ------------------------------ On 3/17/2015 at 2:11 AM, EagerCharch wrote: Go ahead, I've pretty much left roblox. ------------------------------ On 3/16/2015 at 7:46 PM, eunaosoue wrote: yeh I'm the Distortion and I want to revive Why Try? You're Gonna Die., It was good while it lasted, can I? Advertisement Report Setriex: Go ahead Dimentio: I will, however, watch zee thread Dimentio: I shall be the hidden admin! Setriex: Lel Setriex: "How dare you call eager a good rap.ed" Setriex: *rper Setriex: UGH Dimentio: *Rap.ed* Setriex: I'm never gonna here the end of that Dimentio: u wot? Dimentio: Did the cool-aid man get to you? Setriex: "It's my job to insult the crap out of him" Setriex: Thanks buuudy Setriex: And YEE Dimentio: Indeed Setriex: For the past few nights, actually Setriex: Maybe Setriex: I might change my tf2 spray from "this guy is totally not a spy" Setriex: To the koolaid man Dimentio: Lol Dimentio: I always just use ****ty memes as sprays Setriex: It will blow everyone's minds away Setriex: Now Setriex: You gonna join eeehhhb Setriex: How the **** Setriex: YOU NEVER.SAID THAT WHEN I POSSIBLY ED Setriex: POSTED Setriex: TRAITOR Setriex: YOU LIKE HIM MOR ETHAN ME Dimentio: no bae Setriex: ....God Dimentio: i only join to watch Setriex: Oh Dimentio: No, but seriouslly Setriex: Ok Setriex: Make a CS Dimentio: In the first posting Setriex: Name: watcher Dimentio: I planned to make a CS Setriex: Appearance: p.e.d.o bear Dimentio: Put it off Dimentio: Then when I came back Setriex: :backstory: watching Dimentio: You had 20 ****ing pages Setriex: Yea Setriex: Remember Setriex: When I said I'm glad everyone hates me Setriex: Well Setriex: That's the best part Setriex: You get to leave and nobody gives a **** Setriex: See Dimentio: Ye Setriex: If soadlo leaves without saying Setriex: I know he's.left Setriex: A few threads might pop up about it Setriex: While Setriex: Nobody even knows Setriex: So Setriex: Yay Dimentio: I find it funny that you were such a lesser known part of RP, while I'm ****ing everywhere Setriex: God Setriex: You made me imagine something I didn't want to imagine Setriex: New York Dimentio: And I'm also nearing 7k posts Dimentio: Had tht same thougt Setriex: All the advert screen things are of your Roblox avatar Setriex: .... Setriex: I want to kill myself now more than ever... Dimentio: Can't spell for **** Dimentio: no bae Dimentio: is not woirth it Setriex: Mu neher Setriex: So Setriex: Yea Setriex: I've pretty much left both RP and Roblox altogether Setriex: Only coming back just to see what threads are out Dimentio: Lol Dimentio: Rock is now your attorney Setriex: Yes Setriex: Rock Setriex: That was... Setriex: ...back when he was...innocent Setriex: And God Setriex: His post count raised Setriex: When he joined the RP on its like, 2nd page Setriex: He only had nearly 200 posts Setriex: Dear lordy Setriex: Also Setriex: I have rock on my side with anime hating Setriex: So Setriex: I might watched how bad this guy leads the posts Dimentio: Ye Setriex: Don't...tell him I said that Setriex: Please Setriex: Don't...tell him I said that Setriex: Please Setriex: Actually Setriex: **** it Dimentio: k Setriex: Go ahead if you want Setriex: He'll feel.heartbroken Setriex: Or pissed Setriex: Or his broken heart Setriex: Will get filled with pies Setriex: Miss Setriex: Piss Setriex: And will get really strong Setriex: And he'll beat me up Setriex: My life, everybody *SITCOM laugh* Dimentio: TheLegoGamerDude1: I'm an admin of the thread, by the way TheLegoGamerDude1: That means I can yell at sassy! rockmax2112alt: yeay TheLegoGamerDude1: I wont be an ass about it, but if she starts being stupid rockmax2112alt: appoint me as an admin rockmax2112alt: because reason TheLegoGamerDude1: To lazy rockmax2112alt: no like seriously rockmax2112alt: look at her cs Setriex: Tell him I appoint him as admin Dimentio: Lol Setriex: Gimme link Dimentio: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=158082368#158091629 Setriex: Wow Setriex: A person in the great American city of "New York or som'in'" has a keep calm and carry on shirt Setriex: ENGLISH SPY Setriex is now Online. Setriex: Nice CS review Dimentio: ye Setriex is now Online. Setriex: Lel Setriex: He's giving me a worse name than know already have Setriex: Now Dimentio: Lol Setriex: Do me a favour Setriex: Post Setriex: "**** off" Setriex: Say it's from me Setriex: I wanna play with him Setriex: ...Muahahahahah Setriex: HAHA HAHA Setriex: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Setriex: ha....hah.... Setriex: Go on, post it Dimentio: ye Setriex: Damn Setriex: Keep just wanted you to post Setriex: "**** off" Setriex: Not the chat Setriex: Now my game is ruined Setriex: Wai Dimentio: I'm so tempted to just post our entire conversation Dimentio: It's hilarious Setriex: No Setriex: Look Setriex: At what I just posted Setriex: Ha Setriex: Hahaha Setriex: All part of my game Setriex: Lego Setriex: Do me a bigger favour Dimentio: Hm? Setriex: Do not post this part Setriex: But play along Dimentio: *Posts everything* Setriex: Post a few parts that I tell you to say Setriex: I- Setriex: .. Setriex: . Setriex: Post a fake conversation of me say I.g he's one of the worst roleplayer I've met Setriex: NEOW Dimentio: Who, me or him? Setriex: No Setriex: Me and you Dimentio: **** it, I', posting everything Setriex: Me saying that Setriex: What Setriex: No Setriex: NO Dimentio: Lol Setriex: NO Setriex: NONONONONO Setriex: NONONON Setriex: NOBKNONO Setriex: AJ Setriex: **** Setriex: **** Setriex: **** Setriex: **** Setriex: NONONON Setriex: DONT YOU DARE Dimentio: No, but calling me a bad RPer, or him? Setriex: U Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: H Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: HIM Setriex: IF YOU POST EVERYTHING Dimentio: k Setriex: ILL STR...ANGLE YOU VIRTUALLY Dimentio: I'm loving this Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: JJ Setriex: JJ Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: JJ Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: JJ Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: JUST Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: JJ Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: J Setriex: DONT YOU DARE Setriex: .... Setriex: *star Setriex: *stran...gled* Setriex: Ugh Setriex: If this was with bow Setriex: It would be so much easier Setriex: *bangs head against wall simultaneously Dimentio: BHow is ded Setriex: Wha- Setriex: No Dimentio: Decapitated Dimentio: gg no re Setriex: Lel Setriex: So Setriex: Remember Setriex: All the good things I've done for you Setriex: Like... Setriex: ...Erm... Setriex: Well Setriex: Too many to....Erm...Remember? Setriex: So Setriex: Do me this favour Setriex: Bish Setriex: And play along Dimentio: Shaddup, I'm doing as you asked Setriex: Or I'll I'd you Setriex: Kek Setriex: Whatever kek means Setriex: Ima look it up Setriex: Wait Setriex: "ILL Kek you" Setriex: "I'll lol you" Setriex: Whatm Setriex: Jesus Setriex: HES ONTO US Setriex: LEMME SETTLE IT Dimentio: wot? Setriex: Ha Setriex: Posted something Dimentio: As did I Setriex: God Dimentio: Ye Setriex: This is a weird way of cunningly cyber bull..ying Setriex: Except Setriex: It isn't bull..ying Setriex: It's Setriex: He's gonna feel really sad when he knows this is a game Setriex: Or angry Setriex: Or both Setriex: Sangry Setriex: HOW DARE HE BE THE NUMBER ONE SURPEME Setriex: HOW DARE I BE SECOND Setriex: Thanks for that Setriex: I thought you'd be am ****hole Setriex: Well, technically, we are both being ****holes Setriex: So Setriex: Wait till someone notices Dimentio: wot? Setriex: God Setriex: Then Setriex: Dear Lord Setriex: Poor him Setriex: Like Setriex: He's really loyal and really likes me Setriex: Probably Setriex: Because I'm his first RP Setriex: And he doesn't really know what's going on at the moment Setriex: As you don't know the truth to the many things I lied to you about Setriex: *cough* Setriex: Wait, what? Dimentio: Gimmie a sec, posting our conversation Setriex: Yeedle Setriex: He says Your not an admin Setriex: Lol Setriex: Sassy is still playing victim Setriex: Do you reckon I should say you said sorry? Setriex: And make you admin Setriex: Wait Dimentio: ye Setriex: That's a terrible idea Setriex: Oh my God Setriex: I'm increasing brain level Setriex: Yay....*goes into a mindless coma* Setriex: Might be blowing it Setriex: But of course Setriex: It can't go on forever Setriex: Oh my God Setriex: This should he a TV show Setriex: Lego Setriex: Let's be sick and Dom Setriex: **** Setriex: Going around Setriex: Tricking people Setriex: ... Setriex: No Setriex: That's a terrible idea Dimentio: All is reveiled Setriex: Ha Setriex: He's gonna be pissed or sad Setriex: D'yer reckon I should finish this with a classic spam laugh? Dimentio: On the thread, yes Setriex: I know it's mean, but I am grinning IRL Setriex: God Setriex: Now I do.t feel weak no more Setriex is now Offline. Setriex is currently offline, they will receive your message the next time they log in. Dimentio: I'm just posting random parts of our conversation Setriex is now Online. Setriex: COUNTED TO 90 Setriex: Tell me how lo.v it took to scroll through it Dimentio: HOLY ****! XD Dimentio: amazing Dimentio: gg no ****ing re Setriex: I was planning on doing 120 Setriex: But didn't Setriex: I might copy and paste Setriex: And go to 200 Setriex: You want that? Setriex: How long did it take to scroll down Dimentio: Naw, you're good Setriex: It lags my Kindle like hell Setriex: Well Dimentio: Few seconds Setriex: Gonna do it anyway Dimentio: You're a mad man! Setriex: One of the reasons the forum hates me, everybody *SITCOM laugh* Dimentio: I don't think anyone hated you Dimentio: I think you were a really lesser known RPer tho Setriex: Well Setriex: Once Dimentio: We've broken him Setriex: On a seafood RP Setriex: Lol Setriex: Soardldo Dimentio: 46 posts brimming with bull**** Dimentio: gg Setriex: I did a good quite a good CS with the required requirements, and I kept being not able to no I Setriex: But I met everything, and my CS was slightly good quality Setriex: And Thats what I call hate #sitcom laugh* Setriex: So Setriex is now Online. Setriex: TIRED TO DO MORE Setriex: BUT ITS INSTANLTY closed all tabs and out my Kindle on the home screen Setriex: God Setriex: Roblox isn't responding any more Setriex: What have I done Dimentio: gg Dimentio: gg no re Dimentio: Holy **** Setriex: I am a pysco Dimentio: yes Setriex: Well Setriex: This has been the best steam chat conversation yet Dimentio: He still has yet to reply Dimentio: Ikr Setriex: Dude Setriex: Just copy and paste ALL THIS Dimentio: Copy pasting to word Setriex: THE ENTIRE CHAT Dimentio: I am Setriex: NEOW Setriex: AND POST Dimentio: Puting a word document Dimentio: Need to censor every ****ing thing we said tho Setriex: Wait Setriex: Everyone is going to see how ret...arded we are outside of RP Setriex: Also Setriex: For ducks sake Setriex: The ****ing **** of Huffington has ducked up and **** is **** and **** Setriex: And the ****ing Setriex: And- ill stop Setriex: He's offline m8 Setriex: God, my Kindle lagging so much. Setriex: Going to see sips Setriex: Tell me when your ready "Well the first thing to do is to sell your soul to the Devil..." ~ WiFiKing42
TheLegoGamerDude1
#158101704Wednesday, March 18, 2015 2:27 AM GMT

Inb4 to long "Well the first thing to do is to sell your soul to the Devil..." ~ WiFiKing42
MechanicalDarkness
#158101826Wednesday, March 18, 2015 2:29 AM GMT

Bring tears t my eyes.
succesfulfundude
#158101827Wednesday, March 18, 2015 2:29 AM GMT

is this someone on RP or
TheLegoGamerDude1
#158102138Wednesday, March 18, 2015 2:32 AM GMT

It's a conversation between me (Dimentio) And EagerCharch (Setriex) "Well the first thing to do is to sell your soul to the Devil..." ~ WiFiKing42
Tortemarra
#158102185Wednesday, March 18, 2015 2:33 AM GMT

Tl:dr
TheLegoGamerDude1
#158102284Wednesday, March 18, 2015 2:34 AM GMT

"Tl:dr" Random bullsh** Nuff said "Well the first thing to do is to sell your soul to the Devil..." ~ WiFiKing42
Tikobe
#158111558Wednesday, March 18, 2015 5:18 AM GMT

What's bad is that it's late at night, but I was so bored I read the whole thing... As to Eager's complaint, I personally never had anything against him. I don't see why he's complaining about everyone hating him.
TheLegoGamerDude1
#158127083Wednesday, March 18, 2015 3:46 PM GMT

Eager wasn't really complaining about it He was happy for that fact because, and I quote, "I can leave and nobody will give a sht" "Well the first thing to do is to sell your soul to the Devil..." ~ WiFiKing42
succesfulfundude
#158127421Wednesday, March 18, 2015 3:56 PM GMT

"TheLegoGamerDude1 ((HE IS ACTUALLY MY MORTAL ENEMY)) "
TheLegoGamerDude1
#158127474Wednesday, March 18, 2015 3:57 PM GMT

TheLegoGamerDude1 ((HE IS ACTUALLY MY MORTAL ENEMY)) " Indeed "Well the first thing to do is to sell your soul to the Devil..." ~ WiFiKing42
PickachuGirl
#158128138Wednesday, March 18, 2015 4:15 PM GMT

My budgie ass disagrees
TheLegoGamerDude1
#158128203Wednesday, March 18, 2015 4:17 PM GMT

u wot? "Well the first thing to do is to sell your soul to the Devil..." ~ WiFiKing42
TheLegoGamerDude1
#176635707Wednesday, October 21, 2015 3:44 PM GMT

I don't know why I'm bumping this, but I am "What I wanna know is where's the caveman."
PickachuGirl
#176635824Wednesday, October 21, 2015 3:49 PM GMT

My budgie ass disagrees
TheLegoGamerDude1
#176635938Wednesday, October 21, 2015 3:53 PM GMT

but why tho? "What I wanna know is where's the caveman."
luckeewolf
#176637872Wednesday, October 21, 2015 5:02 PM GMT

Some minimod pleb is here to enforce all the rules with plebiness So don't bump this or you get minimod'd "insults are our food"
PickachuGirl
#176639687Wednesday, October 21, 2015 5:55 PM GMT

idk why I posted it I forgot
TheLegoGamerDude1
#176668002Thursday, October 22, 2015 1:34 AM GMT

I dunno either then "What I wanna know is where's the caveman."
SenseiOnion
#176668219Thursday, October 22, 2015 1:36 AM GMT

i thought you were mic spam Now, this is a story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down
Pruz
#176668930Thursday, October 22, 2015 1:45 AM GMT

Dimension from Super Paper Mario?
TheLegoGamerDude1
#176669744Thursday, October 22, 2015 1:57 AM GMT

@Torte This was back in March, when my name was Dimentio I've changed it since, obviously @Pruz Yeah "What I wanna know is where's the caveman."

of     1