of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Min3Lov3r
#158195369Thursday, March 19, 2015 4:42 PM GMT

Sarah Dallas is a hospital worker at Los Angelas Hospital. One day she was doing a surgery on a patient and it turned into a zombie, Sound a little weird to you? here is some backstory ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sarah's POV: I was doing a surgery on someone who had a very serious disease, and out of nowhere Their skin starting to turn green. I grabbed the nearest gun cause alot of times, robbers would attack the hospital so I would have a gun just in case, It was a pistol, my dad gave it to me. I aimed it at the patient and heard a growl from them. I stepped away to the door and aimed the pistol to their head. Their body shot up and looked at me, Like they were gonna eat me. Then suddenly i was attacked and blacked out -Sarah, P.S. IM NOT REALLY DEAD! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rules: 1) No GODMODDING!! 2) FILL OUT THE CS! 3) MUST START OUT WITH A PISTOL AND ONLY A PISTOL! NO PERKS!! 4) Shotguns and Pistols are easy to find, Assault Rifles are a little hard and RPG's are really rare... 5) No SuperNaturals!! THE ONLY SUPERNATURAL YOU CAN BE IS A ZOMBIE BUT YOU GOTTA ASK PERMISSION 6) TEAMS ARE ALLOWED, MEANING YOUR ALLOWED TO GO KILL ZOMBIES WITH YOUR BEST FRIENDS 7) If your on a team with me, YOU DO NOT SAY WHAT HAPPENS! 8) This is inspired by the very popular game, Apocalypse Rising 9) I don't care about your grammar, Just make it like mine...Dont be like "1 w3nt t0 da st0r3" No. Just no. 10) MAKE LONG PARAGRAPHS! 11) NO KILLING OTHER PLAYERS 12) YOU WALK INTO THE HOSPITAL WHEN YOU START! 13) HAVE FUN! :DD ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ CS SHEET-Use mine for an example Name: Lilith Jamie Michaels Age: 19 Gender: Female Appearance: Lara Croft (your aloud to look like video game characters, Except its real life) Backstory: I was kidnapped and sent here, I met a guy named Joseph who was super mean, Then met a guy named Cameron, who is super nice, And his dog, Lily, And i are literally best friends Personality: Strong, Sensitive to Pain, Animal Lover (make it realistic) What you currently have: (for people who already made a character) Lily, Shotgun, Pistol, Food, Clothes, Truck. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~LOADING SIGNATURE~~
Min3Lov3r
#158195775Thursday, March 19, 2015 4:50 PM GMT

(she also has Cameron) I was thinking all about the house, what if we didn't have enough food to supply us! "You look worried" I nodded and petted a very tired Lily that was laying on my thighs. "anyways, Where is sarah?" We looked around in a room, and found blood,a book and a pistol on the floor. "You don't think that" He picked it up and looked through the book, I heard a growl and grabbed his hand, we ran back into the truck. "yep, this is Sarah's" WAIT SO SARAH IS DEAD?!?
Min3Lov3r
#158196241Thursday, March 19, 2015 5:00 PM GMT

"wait, so Sarah is dead?" He shrugged "were gonna need more proof, Maybe she just ran off" Well, That could be but why? Did she not like me? Was she scared i was gonna meet Cameron "Why would she?" He stopped the car "I d-don't know" he started driving again and eventually we reached a building "this is my campsite, before i broke into a place to live in" I laughed a little and got out of the car, We went inside and it was beautiful! It was the afternoon by now so i went upstairs to change in more non-bloody shoes and clothes.
jonz2019
#158197040Thursday, March 19, 2015 5:16 PM GMT

CS SHEET-- Name: Valkyr Jedd Age: 20 Gender: Male ~ Appearance: Racer (With helmet and racing suit) ~ Backstory: (Are you allowed to be on another part of the world? if so then lol) I was in japan as im on a honeymoon with my wife. Going through tokyo and suddenly there was an unusual crowd running through the heavy traffic. People started opening doors and look back. They ran as fast as they could and i started running too. My wife fell and i tried to save her. But it was too late as the crowd of zombies were coming too close. ~ Personality: Very stubborn, Does not trust anyone anymore, Eats what ever is edible. ~ Helmet, Clothes, Wedding ring.
Min3Lov3r
#158197525Thursday, March 19, 2015 5:24 PM GMT

(you gotta be in calafornia, sorry)
jonz2019
#158197698Thursday, March 19, 2015 5:27 PM GMT

(As you said you start at the hospital) I have gone to camp at the nearest hospital in tokyo. There was nothing but alot of medicine, bandages and syringes with wierd purple liquid in them. I went to the top of the roof and came upon a fire axe. Now i have a fire axe, After that i went to the 2nd floor where the canteen was. I was hungry so i ate what they had. Which was approximately cooked around like 5 hours ago because of my sensitive tongue. As i went out i heard gunshots, and yelling. I ran away as fast as i could. Then i found a car with its headlights on and its doors open. I checked if there weere any loot inside, a glock and a katana in the rear. So i sat in the car and checked if the keys were left. Luckily enough there were and i drove away to the airport. ~~ Items: Helmet, Clothes, Wedding ring, Axe, Glock and a Katana.
jonz2019
#158197774Thursday, March 19, 2015 5:28 PM GMT

(and since you also said california) just change the japan part to California and change the tokyo part to San Diego
Min3Lov3r
#158197791Thursday, March 19, 2015 5:29 PM GMT

los angelas Not just calafornia XD
Min3Lov3r
#158197909Thursday, March 19, 2015 5:31 PM GMT

ok then the location will say Calafornia, Los Angeles
Min3Lov3r
#158198321Thursday, March 19, 2015 5:39 PM GMT

I got in bed and laid down. I had alot of thoughts on my mind... ~~FLASHBACK~~ I walked inside the hospital and girl with blonde hair with a pistol was backing up out of a room, "Hi" "I'm Sarah" "I'm Lilith" She threw a gun at me, my dad taught me how to use a gun, this was easy! ~~END OF FLASHBACK~~ Those words repeated in my head. "if you fail, fail, fail, the whole world is in danger, world is in danger, world is in danger" This is was my responsibility, I know the girl who found out about the zombie apocalypse. I am apart of this theory too.
DamTheStarBoy
#158198347Thursday, March 19, 2015 5:40 PM GMT

name: mark sagjas backstory:I was on a trip to venice beach with my girlfriend when we saw a man twitching on the ground my girlfriend was a nurse so she tried to help him (thinking it was a sizure) the man jumped up laching himself onto her neck I reached for my knife stabing the thing again and again until it was dead I tried to help her honest to god I did...but it was to late weapon: shotgun (melee) baseball bat wraped in barbwire transport:an old beat up jeep age:24 appearance: a long black leather jacket with holsters on my belt a bandana around my face to keep the infection out and a grenade strap around my waist gender:male goal:to find a cure
Min3Lov3r
#158198619Thursday, March 19, 2015 5:44 PM GMT

(XD this is zombies and you start out with only a pistol and no transport, but transport is easy to find)
DamTheStarBoy
#158198874Thursday, March 19, 2015 5:48 PM GMT

more detailed: I took her to a hospital for help but as we walked into the doors she stoped breathing she stoped crying she was gone...
DamTheStarBoy
#158198906Thursday, March 19, 2015 5:49 PM GMT

(im new here I didn't look at the rules until I finished that
DamTheStarBoy
#158198958Thursday, March 19, 2015 5:50 PM GMT

(this is going to be a long start isn't it?)
DamTheStarBoy
#158199057Thursday, March 19, 2015 5:51 PM GMT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhky-rmRas4
Min3Lov3r
#158199084Thursday, March 19, 2015 5:52 PM GMT

just read it and then you will understand the storyline a bit more! YOU MUST START IN CALIFORNIA TOO
jonz2019
#158200187Thursday, March 19, 2015 6:12 PM GMT

So yeah long story short. (Made it short because not much time to make the whole part) I drove to my mom's house which is in the forest far away from infected places. She has a bunch of long pointy sticks sticking out of the ground as defence. I yelled "Mom? are you there?" she heard me and yelled back "Is that you Jedd? are you infected?" "No mom dont worry i came from san diego to see if you are okay." She had alot of armory in the house so i took a rifle that used to be dad's. He died after a heart attack in Australia. "Mom do you need to move out or need any supplies?" "No i have a bunker full of sardine cans and baked beans. Also your favourite macaroni and cheese." Okay. i will bunk here for a week or so.
jonz2019
#158200430Thursday, March 19, 2015 6:17 PM GMT

Current time for los angeles: 2:00 AM in the middle of the night. I slept with the best dreams of my life, until a major plot twist began. My wife started getting eaten by the zombies.. Then i woke up and thought to myself.. What is life if everything is almost gone... Then with bad thoughts an hour later i got too tired to think about it i went back to sleep without a dream.
TheLegoGamerDude1
#158200535Thursday, March 19, 2015 6:19 PM GMT

Sub-par "Well the first thing to do is to sell your soul to the Devil..." ~ WiFiKing42
Min3Lov3r
#158214734Thursday, March 19, 2015 10:08 PM GMT

bump
Min3Lov3r
#158215504Thursday, March 19, 2015 10:20 PM GMT

BUMPPP
Min3Lov3r
#158222052Thursday, March 19, 2015 11:45 PM GMT

BUMPPPP
silverhawk352
#158223248Friday, March 20, 2015 12:00 AM GMT

Stop bumping.. Gosh.