of     1   

CodexJosh
#158383973Sunday, March 22, 2015 3:00 AM GMT

Hello, my name is OfficerPapasman. I am applying for this position because I know how to keep the men and woman of Palm Beach Florida in hand. I actually live in Jacksonville Florida (Not that far away) so I know the way things are meant to be while at the same time keeping the community happy. Here's a little bit about myself. I was diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome when I was 2 years old. If you don't know what aspergers syndrome is, Google it. This has affected my life very much. I used to think that my life was worthless until I met the love of my life. She has helped me get through these rough times. Well, that's enough about that. The reason I am hoping to earn this rank is so that I can make Palm Beach Florida a better place not just for our citizens, but for the men and woman who risk there lives every day. I know how to script, with that being said, It will be so much easier to create things to help our community grow. Here are some things I have been brainstorming for Palm Beach if I get this position: -S.W.A.T Team -C.A.D System (Computer Aided Dispatch System) -Monorail system leading throughout all of Palm Beach And much more. If you like any of the ideas above, then why not show some love and support me? And remember, "OfficerPapasman, The antidote for civilization." -My Slogan
Mr_Josh
#158384085Sunday, March 22, 2015 3:02 AM GMT

Support
emkp66
#158386858Sunday, March 22, 2015 3:35 AM GMT

Not to be a jerk, but when you say that you Aspergers are you trying to make us feel bad so we will vote for you?
CodexJosh
#158387461Sunday, March 22, 2015 3:44 AM GMT

I was just trying to inform you. I do not want anybody to feel bad for me.
MorrisVel
#158465983Monday, March 23, 2015 12:45 AM GMT

Support i'm not picking the other people.

of     1