bigbriangoad
#198011073Wednesday, September 07, 2016 3:27 PM GMT

Eliza sat up in her bed and rubbed her eyes. She had gotten a few hours of peaceful sleep, but the last night event had her up for longer than she had wished. She stumbled out of bed, showering and changing into her robes. She examined herself in the mirror. Satisfied, the girl brushed her teeth and hair and put on an owl headband to keep her curls out of her face. She was excited, a bit tired, but the idea of her first school day at Hogwarts gave her an energetic air. ;)
bigbriangoad
#198012088Wednesday, September 07, 2016 3:55 PM GMT

ElizabethShe noticed other students take charge at the Slytherins. She too decided too attack. She emerged from her hiding spot, and filed in line with the other two. "Although I don't know who these people are," Elizabeth said towards the Slytherins. She was mentioning Luke and Eliza. "I feel the are in some sort of trouble-- Slytherin's have horrible history." ;) ;)
bigbriangoad
#198012142Wednesday, September 07, 2016 3:57 PM GMT

(Can we please start classes? I'm feeling lonely as the only online Hufflepuff. I'll make a new character anyways.)Name: Amy WillowAge: 11Gender: a FemaleAppearance: Short blonde hair. Small and slender. Sandy colored skin. Bright blue eyes. Very slim waist. ########## nose.House: ########## (I may have spelled wrong)(I'm only doing this house because Hufflepuff is lonely)Personality: Brave. ########### Sympathetic. Sensitive. Easily tired.Bio: Born from a pure blood family she was always taught of the wizardry things. She was also taught in a muggle private school. Although she was a pure blood, her family alway wanted to live in big muggle cities. Her life was also very hard, for her parents worked for the Ministry of Magic. By the time she was 9, she had a major screwup, making everyone ## ### ####### school able to find out she was a wizard. Her mother was furious but her father quit his job to homeschool her. And that is basically the rest of her life. ;)
bigbriangoad
#198014257Wednesday, September 07, 2016 4:50 PM GMT

[ Pomp, it's called a mistake. Your not going to be a flawless RPer all the time. Things went way to fast, so I didn't have a chance to read the 'dorm' part. So stop trying to perfect me. ] ;)
bigbriangoad
#198014543Wednesday, September 07, 2016 4:58 PM GMT

[ I would listen to your suggestion, Water. Thank you for being polite instead of ignorant. Pretend none of the stuff she did happened, and disregard Pomp being rude. Thanks for being polite. ] ;)
bigbriangoad
#198014579Wednesday, September 07, 2016 4:59 PM GMT

(I'm speaking to that Slytherin person's sister, lel) ;)
bigbriangoad
#198014856Wednesday, September 07, 2016 5:07 PM GMT

DevonOut of the corner of Devon's eye, he noticed another girl who seemed to be turned to their direction from another table. "Excuse me, but that is extremely impolite. Have you been taught no manners?" He spat, turning over to the girl. No matter, she surely wouldn't be able to stop them from their revenge. ;)
bigbriangoad
#198015082Wednesday, September 07, 2016 5:13 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ] ;)
bigbriangoad
#198016155Wednesday, September 07, 2016 5:43 PM GMT

this thread reminds me of ideas ;)
bigbird116
#198231831Sunday, September 11, 2016 3:47 AM GMT

(If it's too late to join, just tell me. I just thought this rp looked like the perfect place for my first rp ever!) ➳ CS Name: Louisa M. Alcott Age: 11 Gender: Female (I've never met a guy named Louisa.) Appearance: Metamorphmagis, so it always changes, but I typically look similar to my mother: Short and slender; Asian. Biography: My parents were both killed in the battle of Hogwarts. They were death eaters. I recently moved in with my aunt, who's late husband was also a death eater. I am pure blood. I arrived at Hogwarts late. Personality: My house is Ravenclaw. (Yes, that's a personality detail. Houses tell you SO much about a person.) I am smart when it comes to books, but am hopeless when it comes to making friends. I'm quiet and NEVER talk about my parents.
bigbird116
#198233320Sunday, September 11, 2016 4:13 AM GMT

(Is the owner still active? If not, I'll just jump in if y'all think my character is decent. If the owner is, well, what the owner says goes! I'd still appreciate an opinion on my character either way.)
bigbird116
#198233390Sunday, September 11, 2016 4:14 AM GMT

(And just saying, I'm so hoping that J. K. Rowling writes another book after the Cursed Child where Harry Potter dies. I wanted him to die in book seven, to be honest. "HARRY POTTER IS DEAD!" -Voldemort)
duck14
#198244100Sunday, September 11, 2016 9:58 AM GMT

(This RP died a year ago so it's over. Though I kind of disagree that houses tell you so much about a person. Surely Hermonie seems more like a Ravenclaw than a Gyffindor.)
Thomz024
#198244982Sunday, September 11, 2016 10:40 AM GMT

yu er a wisurd heary!
bigbird116
#198249468Sunday, September 11, 2016 1:22 PM GMT

Oh, forgot to look at the dates! :) Hermione was more Ravenclaw in year one: " 'Me!' said Hermione. 'Books! And cleverness! There are more important things -- friendship and bravery and -- oh Harry -- be careful!'" But towards the end of the series, she definitely started showing more Gryffindor qualities, such as the urge to save people even if it's a dumb thing to do. The sorting hat never sorts wrong!
AlmostLourdes
#198441005Wednesday, September 14, 2016 9:05 PM GMT

I'm active, but I don't forum anymore!
bigbriangoad
#198503445Friday, September 16, 2016 12:03 AM GMT

####: #############: ##########: ##################: ####### seen in muggle ####### since she was muggle born.###########: What is a biography?#############: Sort of shy when you first meet her, but once she gets used to you she ####### a bit more crazy and nice. just your average- DESU WA- anime fan
bigbriangoad
#198503604Friday, September 16, 2016 12:05 AM GMT

Name: Charlotte 'Charlie' ThorntonAge: 11Gender: FemaleAppearance: Charlotte is your average Caucasian female, with an average build, and quite a dark brown hair color. Her hair is always straightened, and either found with a 'sock bun' or ponytail. Her pale blue eyes shimmer lightly when she speaks to her professors, (as she is very passionate about her magic.). She also wears her Hogwarts cloak proudly during school hours, and a gray-knit sweatshirt with charcoal leggings out of class.Biography: Charlie was born into a privileged muggle family, whom resided in London, England. Her father, who passed away due to an unexplained accident, is apparently her Wizard parent, as her mother shows no signs of magical abilities, like Charlie has shown. To escape the muggle-world, she was forced to leave without a trace in the middle of the night, with few possessions. She was able to purchase her supplies with the strange coins she found in her fathers 'memoir' box, placed on the fireplace mantle.Personality: Charlie has a neutral attitude. She is bubbly at the right times, as well as serious and supportive when needed. She is school-focused, and always pays attention in class. She rarely does bad on assignments. ;) just your average- DESU WA- anime fan
bigbriangoad
#198505648Friday, September 16, 2016 12:34 AM GMT

Elizabeth"Well, I lived in Boston." She stated. She looked off to the side. Something about Jonathan clicked to her. Like a mystery, a-accept it was already solved. "How about you?" She said, staring back at him. just your average- DESU WA- anime fan
bigbriangoad
#198506725Friday, September 16, 2016 12:49 AM GMT

-Lizzy- "Nice one! I'm Lindsay, but you can call me Lizzy," I said, noticing it was a dumb thing to say, to the person who just slapped the Slitherin first year that made fun of the Grifffindors. I started eating, but not the meats because I was a vegan. just your average- DESU WA- anime fan
bigbriangoad
#198507481Friday, September 16, 2016 12:58 AM GMT

Devon"I certainly have." Devon nodded to his accomplice as he drew himself closer to the girl. "You can do this the hard way, or you can do this the easy way. Either way, the outcome will be of my benefit." Slowly, he made his way over to the girl with a menacing expression and despite the darkness of the room, the girl could likely see it. "A Payne always gets his way." just your average- DESU WA- anime fan
bigbriangoad
#198507858Friday, September 16, 2016 1:03 AM GMT

Elizabeth"Hi, Kol," Elizabeth says. She looks at the other boy that arrived on the boat. "Hi to you aswell." Elizabeth nods. She faces off to look at Hogwarts, thinking of all the great adventures she could have. just your average- DESU WA- anime fan
acmy217
#198529066Friday, September 16, 2016 1:19 PM GMT

( :) Thank you. ... And duck, Devon would probably be the only one able to cast higher level spells since he had been trained. Eliza tried but it fizzled, but the late posts and stuff messed everything up. In reality the most we can probably do is cause nosebleeds.)
acmy217
#198529143Friday, September 16, 2016 1:22 PM GMT

(oh man evan, you disappointed the wrong person)
bigbriangoad
#198631308Sunday, September 18, 2016 2:33 AM GMT

ELIZA HUFFED. "I'M SURE YOU'RE SO MUCH MORE INTERESTING THAN ME, SO WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF?" SHE GAVE HIM A SWEET SMILE THAT ALMOST MADE HER THROW UP ON THE INSIDE. SHE WANTED TO KNOW MORE OF HIS WEAKNESSES SO IT WOULD BE EASIER TO PERHAPS, PULL A 'PRANK' ON HIM LATER. ARROGANCE WAS ALREADY ON THE LIST. ;)