of     1   

Moneynetwork
#158571717Tuesday, March 24, 2015 10:10 PM GMT

First off once apun a time it was a first day on roblox i was searching a video like vannosgaming i been playing roblox when i saw [@BereGhostsGaming] Two Years Later on roblox i first off buying a shaggy hair and an clothes [i didnt know wat to wear so i was a girl clothes wth shaggy hair] i had 1,000 tux i didnt know wat it was used for so i searched the internet i wonders why looks at trade and types in 1,000 tix for robux i was so realif that i didnt have to buy bc but for years later me and my cousin had bc at the same time :c you probly think this is not true it was in the back then when we was new i showed him around i final now how roblox worked Dec 5 2013 That day i played roblox Role Play game i was wondering around and he said like someone hacked you i checked and saw me as a guest not true tho i ment i was not loged in so i tried and tried and i used me email get my account back but it didnt work i contact roblox they didnt post back i did everthing so i was quieting roblox for ever R.I.P in wolfgirl3s i came back in 2015 that like the today and i created this account 24 days ago you like wow rlly well im srly kids dont fall into afk unless they figur out how they got you i had formals Enemy *My Noob Life End Here* Please Have better life and dont hack roblox isnt a place for that it is for fun Post your roblox life here below I well be creating games kids game and others games for now own instead of building to much or scripting but i do them two anyways

of     1