TheGamingCinema
#158774740Saturday, March 28, 2015 3:32 AM GMT

(Wait,are all our cabins near eachother? XD) This is a signature. <3
silverhawk352
#158775018Saturday, March 28, 2015 3:36 AM GMT

[The time is night is what Rock said.] I look down and see blue tinted fur coating my body.
rockmax2112alt
#158775303Saturday, March 28, 2015 3:40 AM GMT

(idk)
rockmax2112alt
#158775412Saturday, March 28, 2015 3:42 AM GMT

Lucy ran into the bathroom, and began to take off her shirt as she felt the bones moving around in her body. Changing, moving, all painfully.
marc12267
#158775460Saturday, March 28, 2015 3:43 AM GMT

(Whoops, didn't realize that. Void the initial starting line...) Allison woke up, screaming. She had a nightmare from running away from werewolves and failing to do so, resulting in her being torn apart. She was heavily breathing by then. She said to herself, while stuttering, "I... I had a hor-r-rible nightm-mare for the first time since my c-childhood..."
TheGamingCinema
#158775965Saturday, March 28, 2015 3:51 AM GMT

I look out the window,watching what goes on into the night. "So beautiful...Werewolf beasts probably would ruin it." I gaze into the stars,totally distracted and calm. "Aah.." This is a signature. <3
marc12267
#158776170Saturday, March 28, 2015 3:54 AM GMT

Allison tried to get out of her bed, but she slammed into the floor landing forward. "D'oh!" She'd say on impact and then getting up. She went to her closet and opened it. She got dressed in her usual clothes and closed the closet. She then went out of her cabin, but before, she got her purse and struggled to get the axe in her purse.
silverhawk352
#158776403Saturday, March 28, 2015 3:58 AM GMT

My bones start to ache and I start feeling sick. I fall to my kness and throw up blood as my bones turn wolf-like. I throw up one one time then it all goes black.
marc12267
#158776675Saturday, March 28, 2015 4:03 AM GMT

Allison shivered and was afraid while holding her axe. She didn't want to die because of werewolves or any threat-posing things. She slowly walked around the sidewalks. She then shouted, "Hello? Anybody okay?"
rockmax2112alt
#158777022Saturday, March 28, 2015 4:10 AM GMT

Lucy sunk to the floor, trying to hold in the screams of her bones moving, and successfully did so. She looked at her arms and legs, and saw the fur growing. Slowly, painfully, it crept up on her. She then started to feel control of her tail as it sprouted out. (Henry) Henry was tossing and turning, hardly taking note of Lucy's absence from the bed.
silverhawk352
#158777087Saturday, March 28, 2015 4:11 AM GMT

I awake to the sound of a lady calling "Hello?" from a distance. I limp towards her on the verge of turning. I call out weakly. "Run lady!" Then I puke a bit more blood on the grass and start turning more.
marc12267
#158777178Saturday, March 28, 2015 4:12 AM GMT

Allison gulped as she continued to walk around the neighborhood. Perhaps it was a full moon? She looked into the sky and saw the moon. It was shaped as a white circle to her horror. She was shocked and began to run, wanting to survive the night.
marc12267
#158777306Saturday, March 28, 2015 4:14 AM GMT

(Whoops, late post. Reposting...) Allison gulped as she continued to walk around the neighborhood. Perhaps it was a full moon? She looked around and saw a particular person. He had coughed blood to her horror. She was shocked and began to run, wanting to survive the night.
silverhawk352
#158777426Saturday, March 28, 2015 4:17 AM GMT

[Void my last post.] I wake up and sniff the air. The smell of night drifted into my nose. I rear back and howl, calling to the others to prepare for a hunt.
silverhawk352
#158777563Saturday, March 28, 2015 4:19 AM GMT

[Nevermind..]
TheGamingCinema
#158777876Saturday, March 28, 2015 4:25 AM GMT

I glance at the beast in the distance. "God no..." I get my hammer and lock the door,blinds down shut,I sit at the corner of my bed,terrified. "No...Please...No!" I open a blind and watch to see if the beasts come nearby. This is a signature. <3
silverhawk352
#158777899Saturday, March 28, 2015 4:25 AM GMT

I see the lady run away with my blurry vision and feel good. I awake and sniff the air. The smell of nature folds around me as I get up. I rear up and howl, calling my brothers and sisters to meet where I am at.
rockmax2112alt
#158778104Saturday, March 28, 2015 4:29 AM GMT

Slowly, yet surely, Lucy's teeth came out, and her ears sprang out. She almost screamed when she heard and saw her snout extending, the skin stretching like rubber. She hastily began to make her way out of the house as her hands mashed together to form paws. She opened the window of the bathroom and crawled out.
GingerDeer
#158778267Saturday, March 28, 2015 4:32 AM GMT

[ - HUMAN APPLICATION FORM - ] NAME - Abigail Panel AGE - 20, Born on the date of August 24th in the year 1994. GENDER - Female, which you could probably assume by the name. APPEARANCE - I suppose she is within the average or slightly over it for her age when it counts to height, standing at five foot ten, but it does not seem like she looms many of the visitors here-I mean, one of them is seven foot one! Her weight, though, seems to be more...which is not a good thing, but it is something. While 'Abby' is not obese-not even that close to it-she still is about one-hundred and seventy two pounds, which is overweight. And she is actually not rare to be teased or messed around with for it. Her skin tone is a brownish-orange, so tanned, and it doesn't seem to burn very often, as she clearly Isn't pale. 'Abby's face appears more rounded, which is odd for someone who is in their twenties-now, It's not all too child-like, but it makes her expressions appear quite more youthful. While on the subject of her face, she has a button nose, it seems to suit her face pretty well, considering, once again, the mainly rounded shape of it. Her eyes have rather long lashes, but not particularly dark ones. Her iris's are a grey-appealing misty color, like a winter forest, as if they were a faded hue. You can detect some very light speckles of blue circling around her pupils, which are surprisingly not dilated. Her hair is thick and a deep red color, falling into surprisingly tamed curls that land past her shoulders, and above where her rib-cage ends. Nearly where you would say the mid-section is with her rib-cage, actually. Clothing: She wears a red, fitting frilled shirt, with the sleeves reaching to her elbows, and her collar pulled down, with white and red lining across the collar and the very end fabric of her sleeves. She wears shorts to her knees, with pockets with..h-heart buttons? Weirdo. They reach only right above her knees, navy-blue colored. Her shoes are slippers bearing similar colors to her collar. She tries to be happy, okay? INVENTORY [ MAX OF FOUR THINGS, NO OP STUFF ] - Books-wait, what? A phone with It's charger, a small pocket knife because of...incidents. And, well, charger counts, so...yeah, done. HISTORY - Abigail is a girl that loves to be social, even with the strangest of people. Some find her annoying, some find her cute, it really varies at all costs, to be entirely honest. She heard of a place where 'were-wolves' had apparently existed. She believed it was fake and decided to take a visit. With a basic job as a cashier, she took a long while to earn enough money for the trip. When she did, Abby went nearly immediately, expecting a fun-time party with people kind of thing-that was not what she got. She has become wary because people act a bit strange, and not many seem to have the mood of socializing. Some people even stare at her, which makes her very nervous since they don't even say anything. She knew this place would be weird-I mean, It's rumored to have 'fictional' creatures, but it is not what she had expected. It's her fourth day here, and now she is scared as disturbing noises get louder and louder outside her cabin-one night, she even thought she heard banging against her door...could those supposed false beasts actually be the case? CODE WORD - Kelath! (If I have any errors, I apologize. Kind of tired.)
marc12267
#158778308Saturday, March 28, 2015 4:33 AM GMT

Allison repetitively looked back and then looked forward while running. She wanted to ensure that she's safe and not in danger of dying. She screamed, axe still in her hands.
rockmax2112alt
#158778505Saturday, March 28, 2015 4:37 AM GMT

(Sorry for the delay, showing elitist pc gamers that they're crap when they act overzealous. Accepted. )
TheGamingCinema
#158779661Saturday, March 28, 2015 5:01 AM GMT

"Hello?!" I cry in fear "Help!" I shout.I sit terrified,not liking the thought of being alone."Oh god.Im gonna die in this cabin,because some werewolf beast things are gonna eat me!" (OOOH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD) "I should've brought a better weapon..." I stare into the night,scared like most other would. This is a signature. <3
marc12267
#158779956Saturday, March 28, 2015 5:09 AM GMT

ALLISON I hear a voice coming from another man. Maybe it could be a sign of a human? I proceeded to walk up to the person who spoke.
GingerDeer
#158780045Saturday, March 28, 2015 5:11 AM GMT

(I get that reference. Also, sorry for later reply-fell asleep.) Abby laid in bed, her blanket pulled up to her chest, as she stared up at the ceiling, the ticking of a clock hanging above her bedroom door ringing throughout the room. She pulled it up more, shivering at the thought of the plausibility with large, human-feasting wolves padding around the cabins. She whimpered, as she heard noises outside, like faint, muffled cries...of help. She was contemplating whether or not to take a glance out the window, thinking about what she may see.
TheGamingCinema
#158780052Saturday, March 28, 2015 5:11 AM GMT

(You walk up? im in a cabin m8,and door is locked.Your only getting my attention thru windows) This is a signature. <3